Official Community Forums Home

40 Things You Should Know About Sex

Mikayla1

• Members

Came across this very interesting article on AOL today depicting the 40 things you should know about sex by the time you are 40! I am pleased to report, I am only 38 and already knew them!

Very interesting - and well worth the read!

40 Things You Need To Know About Sex

• Members
Came across this very interesting article on AOL today depicting the 40 things you should know about sex by the time you are 40! I am pleased to report, I am only 38 and already knew them!

40 Things You Need To Know About Sex

Great Article. Thanks.

• Members

LOL I guess I knew them too but I am getting close!!! #9 "brilliant" love it!

• Members

Good find. Some great general stuff in there that everyone should have knowledge to. I'll be forwarding this on to some girlfriends ;)

The socks one is hilarious to me - cause its true!!!

• Members

Ladies,

There's a lot to be appreciated in this article, but I do have to disagree with the following things:

21. Money isn't everything...

but when it comes to sex, it certainly helps. Women who had wealthy husbands or boyfriends reported having more orgasms than those who didn't, according to a 2009 survey by Newcastle University in England.

I have to disagree. Most of my friends make more than twice what I bring in and their sex lives are horrible. That's not to say that there aren't wealthy people with good sex lives out there. But in my opinion the wealthier you are the more preoccupied you are with things other than sex. It's more than likely that the women reporting having all these orgasms are having them with other men. :D

5. You really can tell a guy's size by his hands

Hey I have tiny little kids hands, and my penis?...HUGE!! When I masturbate it looks like I'm greasing up a tree. But then again I might just have an average size penis and incredibly small hands! :o

36. He doesn't care if you haven't showered

Well if you're just coming home from cleaning a septic tank I CARE!

38. It's not you…it's your hormones

It's you.

• Members
Ladies,

5. You really can tell a guy's size by his hands

Hey I have tiny little kids hands, and my penis?...HUGE!! When I masturbate it looks like I'm greasing up a tree. But then again I might just have an average size penis and incredibly small hands! :o

Greasing up a tree you say? Hmmm, I also read somewhere that the bigger a man says his penis is, the smaller in actuality it is. So, if you say yours is a tree, in actuality it must be more like a twig.

36. He doesn't care if you haven't showered

Well if you're just coming home from cleaning a septic tank I CARE!

somehow I think that if Jenna Jameson was cleaning a septic tank naked, you wouldn't give a rat's ass....

38. It's not you…it's your hormones

It's you.

No, it's YOU.

• Members

1. Mikayla Mikayla Mikayla...Why do you insist in hurting me like this when all I am trying to do is bring a fresh perspective to the topic? Now, I know you are a woman of great intellect and I'm sure you can come up with something better than to tell me that my penis is small(size of a twig)...Like I haven't heard that one before!! It just hurts me inside that you feel this way about me, especially since I have such tremendous admiration for you. but I will do my best to move on from this travesty. :(

2. Jenna Jameson IS a septic tank. That woman has had more crap and bodily fluids on her/in her than a public rest room during a Grateful Dead concert.

2. I still think it's you.

• Members

DJ, DJ, DJ....me thinks he doth protest too much!

1..Ahhh, so you recognize my intellectual prowess....well then, let me try to reiterate my former debate in a more cognizant fashion:

Factually speaking, most men analyze their 'member' in one of two ways: it is either too small or they are the modern day John Holmes. Those who admit their average nature are few and far between. Of those who feel they are too small, they are oftentimes incorrect and any woman who has the opportunity to admire their manhood will say it is 'just enough' for them. Of those who think they are John Holmes Alum, they either penis pumps for temporary jumps in size, or they are seriously misguided on the average size of a penis. Now, of those who admit their average size, they are the most sensible men, who recognize that it is not always the size that matters, but instead what you can achieve with it.

So, DJ, as you claimed your penis was like a 'tree' - of which formerly acknowledged category are you a part?

It is an unfortunate side affect that you 'hurt inside' due to my words and thoughts. I am confident, however, that you will move forward from this travesty just fine with a few years of therapy and some good, hard looks in the mirror (preferably, while you are good and hard and have a tape measure in hand).

2. Have you BEEN in a public restroom during a Grateful Dead Concert? If so, you will know that everyone is so high that the nature of the bodily fluids is irrelevant, so therefore I submit if you get high before you meet Jenna, you won't care either.

3. Finally, no honey, it is seriously YOU.

• Members

3. Finally, no honey, it is seriously YOU.

It's SO him... LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

35. The toes have it

Next time you go down on your mate, go way down. If you haven't discovered this already, toes are one of the key erogenous zones for both men and women, along with fingers, earlobes and the back of the knees.

==========================

If by going down to the toes they mean licking them, uh-uh, no way, no how am I doing that. Feet got no business being near mouths or genitalia.

(As for my own feet, no one's touching them cuz they're too damned ticklish.)

• Members
35. The toes have it

Next time you go down on your mate, go way down. If you haven't discovered this already, toes are one of the key erogenous zones for both men and women, along with fingers, earlobes and the back of the knees.

==========================

If by going down to the toes they mean licking them, uh-uh, no way, no how am I doing that. Feet got no business being near mouths or genitalia.

(As for my own feet, no one's touching them cuz they're too damned ticklish.)

WOW even after a nice soapy soak? I could totally get off having my feel rubbed sometimes! Just SAYIN!

• Members

You have to soak them a good 20 minutes in Johnson's Foot Soap to get the stink out of them. Even then they go right back onto the dirty floor. After a rub, the hands would still have to be washed before doing any further bodily fondlings. Any licking of toes though -- out the window.

In my mind I associate feet with stink and toe jam and blisters and bunnions and corns and warts and foot fungus and dried, cracked calluses and all the grime they pick up from walking around -- totally unappetizing stuff.

No doubt I am also in part suffering some Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from seeing my mother-in-law's feet. They were hideous. They were F-hideous. I will spare you the horrid details. I cringe thinking about how she would make the podiatrist cut her toe nails. YUK! ICK! BLECH! GAG!

• Members
You have to soak them a good 20 minutes in Johnson's Foot Soap to get the stink out of them. Even then they go right back onto the dirty floor. After a rub, the hands would still have to be washed before doing any further bodily fondlings. Any licking of toes though -- out the window.

In my mind I associate feet with stink and toe jam and blisters and bunnions and corns and warts and foot fungus and dried, cracked calluses and all the grime they pick up from walking around -- totally unappetizing stuff.

No doubt I am also in part suffering some Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from seeing my mother-in-law's feet. They were hideous. They were F-hideous. I will spare you the horrid details. I cringe thinking about how she would make the podiatrist cut her toe nails. YUK! ICK! BLECH! GAG!

OCD is not sexy in a man Square... LOL

I think the guys with foot fetishes will have a good argument for ya... but hey to each is own!

You need THERAPY haha "Foot Therapy" maybe then you can find your Podiatric happy place! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members
OCD is not sexy in a man Square... LOL

Nonsense. I've got hoards of young pretties right now outside my window waiting to throw themselves at me [delusional is sexy, isn't it? ] .

(Just to clarify, I'm not a foot hater; some feet can be very sexy. I am thankful to my own feet for the service they provide and try to take care of them. But they have their place, and I ain't a-gonna do oral sex on a foot.)

• Members

It was funny until the argument ended! True and humorous especially the part about jenna and the septic tank