Official Community Forums Home

Naughty Thoughts

sun_flower969

• Members
In connection with work I ended up with a camouflage outer layer and knapsack, camouflage army helmet, and goggles. Tried it all on with boots and gloves and grabbed my son's Nerf shotgun with its bright green, orange, and yellow color scheme.

My wife took a look and said, "You're fucking me in that later."

Oh my God I LOVE IT!!!!!

So... did you? ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
In connection with work I ended up with a camouflage outer layer and knapsack, camouflage army helmet, and goggles. Tried it all on with boots and gloves and grabbed my son's Nerf shotgun with its bright green, orange, and yellow color scheme.

My wife took a look and said, "You're fucking me in that later."

Were you a good soldier who followed your commanding officer orders?

• Members

If the truth be known, no. I think we got side tracked that night and never did get back to it.

============================

As for other utterings, I once said to her on my way out of the house, and purposely muttering it, "Ok, fuck you later."

Her reply, in a did-I-just-hear-what-I-think-I-heard way, "What did you just say??"

Me, slowly and carefully enunciating: "I said I'll talk to you later."

Her: "Oh, ok . . ." Starts to turn away, then the lighbulb comes on. "THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID!"

• Members
If the truth be known, no. I think we got side tracked that night and never did get back to it.

============================

As for other utterings, I once said to her on my way out of the house, and purposely muttering it, "Ok, fuck you later."

Her reply, in a did-I-just-hear-what-I-think-I-heard way, "What did you just say??"

Me, slowly and carefully enunciating: "I said I'll talk to you later."

Her: "Oh, ok . . ." Starts to turn away, then the lighbulb comes on. "THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID!"

LOL great!

If I had said that about the outfit... in my house, I would never get away with it! He would not leave me alone til it came true!!

FINE with me!!!

Guest eminatic

this is more of a thought than an uttering...and i know this is COMPLETELY out of character for me but..

there's this guy i noticed in class a while back and no matter how hard i try not to, i CANT stop thinking about what i would do to him if i had the chance!!!

i've been trying to sit in front of him lately because if i sit next to/behind him i won't be able to stop checking him out the entire class :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
now if I was single and didn't have a wonderfull woman in my life I would say.......come here and let me spank your bare bottom for being bad.

And, If I was single and didn't have a loving husband I'd say...... I'll be right there :)

• Members

"I can still taste your lipstick and it is making me Soooo hot" (in a text I got today)

• Members
"I can still taste your lipstick and it is making me Soooo hot" (in a text I got today)

Ohhh Sunny! Marrying a younger man has benefits.

• Members
Ohhh Sunny! Marrying a younger man has benefits.

Shhhh don't tell my secrets!! LOL

• Members

It wasn't supposed to be a naughty uttering. It just came out wrong.

My 6th grade son had been asking birds and bees type questions recently, and I asked him if they were covering any of this stuff in school yet, and he said no.

Then a few days ago he asks, "Guess what we had in Health Class today?" My first guess was just something silly and he said no. Then I guessed Sex Education, only I didn't say the Education part, I just said "Sex." Well, he's staring at me and my wife is staring at me, and I tried to recover the fumble with "I ... I ... meant ... Education; Sex Education ..." But by then the damage was done, with my son muttering, "That was disturbing, Dad, that was disturbing," and my wife shaking her head, but laughing a bit also.

It just came out wrong . . .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

"Oh baby, I fucked you so hard I think I broke a nut..." (yes he really did say that!)

• Review Team
"Oh baby, I fucked you so hard I think I broke a nut..." (yes he really did say that!)

OMG - I love that! My husband has told me I "broke" his penis after a good O before, but never that he broke a nut!!! LMAO!!!

• Members

For some reason, your like the only man I've ever met and has looked at me and got me wet.

[i said to my current boyfriend and it's very very true. His reaction was pretty funny, lol]

:P

• Members
For some reason, your like the only man I've ever met and has looked at me and got me wet.

[i said to my current boyfriend and it's very very true. His reaction was pretty funny, lol]

:P

You do know how to build a guy's ego, Amma! :)

• Members

last night...

"That pussy needs to be fucked so hard"

• Members
i was giving h a bj and i stopped and looked up at him and said "i don't think you ever cum all over my face before"

AND....... your going to leave us hanging like that ?