Official Community Forums Home

Naughty Thoughts

sun_flower969

• Members

I thought this might be fun!

Has your SO ever said something in bed (or not) that you thought was so naughty and great? Well lets hear it!

My Husband said to me the other night,

"Baby, you could talk people into anything with that mouth..."

:P Please share!! I KNOW you all have some good ones!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had a previous boyfriend say to me,

"Quit dance, I'll become your instructor. When I'm done with you those legs will be able to stand behind your head without any trouble"

:lol: He was a little excited.

• Members

Went into my oldest daughter's room last night to give her a taste of this AMAZING brownie chocolate fudge ice cream, gave her a bite and we were both in rapture over it when I said "Have you ever had anything that good in your mouth in your life?" I didn't know she was on the speaker phone with her boyfriend until I heard him laugh and say....."Tell her YESSSS!" She turned bright red as I just said "lucky girl" laughing on my way out the door. :lol:

• Members
Went into my oldest daughter's room last night to give her a taste of this AMAZING brownie chocolate fudge ice cream, gave her a bite and we were both in rapture over it when I said "Have you ever had anything that good in your mouth in your life?" I didn't know she was on the speaker phone with her boyfriend until I heard him laugh and say....."Tell her YESSSS!" She turned bright red as I just said "lucky girl" laughing on my way out the door. :lol:

:lol: how old is your daughter?

• Members

OOPS!!! that's awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was the first time with a guy after my divorce.

we where hot and heavy into it, standing next to the bed.

He was undressing me, and got me down to my panties.

They where sheer blue lace boy cut........very sexy.

The matching bra was already on the floor.

When he was ready to pull me onto the bed, I started to take them off.

He said 'leave your panties on'.

He had a voice like Trace Atkins, a deep rumble.

It still gives me a shiver remembering.

• Members

NIIIICE Shelly!!

• Members
Last night my wife said "I want you behind me" doggie is not usually in our love making, we prefer face to face, but last night she had other plans :D

Oh yeah!! how did that go? ;)

• Members

"I want to split you open and lick you nice and slow" a text I received...

• Members
"I want to split you open and lick you nice and slow" a text I received...

So, did he?

• Members
So, did he?

Maybe... ;)

In the recent video we made I heard myself say this, after he told me how "Hard I was making him"...

Me: "Oh yeah? What are you going to do with that? Why don't you bring it over here..."

• Members
Maybe... ;)

In the recent video we made I heard myself say this, after he told me how "Hard I was making him"...

Me: "Oh yeah? What are you going to do with that? Why don't you bring it over here..."

Just about everything my wife says gives me an instant hard on. She's got such a sensual and beautiful voice. Like a phone sex operator except better. Sometimes She'll wisper in my ear while we make love...(me moaning)Aahhh...I just melt when she does that. Her dirty talk drives me INSANE!! The only thing I don't particularly care for is when she says "Ok get off me now". :)

• Members
Just about everything my wife says gives me an instant hard on. She's got such a sensual and beautiful voice. Like a phone sex operator except better. Sometimes She'll wisper in my ear while we make love...(me moaning)Aahhh...I just melt when she does that. Her dirty talk drives me INSANE!! The only thing I don't particularly care for is when she says "Ok get off me now". :)

My honey and I had sex last night during which she said "Oh baby, you make me so wet". :D

• Members

Did you spray her with a hose?

• Members

"Awww, poor man you don't have any toys. I'll be your toy today. How will you use me?" As I wiggle my butt at him ----- as if he needed a hint.

• Members

In connection with work I ended up with a camouflage outer layer and knapsack, camouflage army helmet, and goggles. Tried it all on with boots and gloves and grabbed my son's Nerf shotgun with its bright green, orange, and yellow color scheme.

My wife took a look and said, "You're fucking me in that later."