Official Community Forums Home

Topsy Turvy Glass Dildo

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ0292-07main.jpg

I can describe my experience with this stunning glass dildo in three letters - O M G!

I am a HUGE lover of glass toys - I mean HUGE! I love their hardness, the smooth texture, the way they can keep in heat (or cold), the ability to not collapse under pressure, the long-lasting nature, the ease of cleaning, the fantastic way they can stimulate a g-spot - I mean really, what's NOT to love?

So, this particular glass toy has one, very important characteristic - a nice BEND in the shaft, making G-Spot stimulation super easy! This sleek beauty is an impressive 8 1/2 inches long and a filling 1 1/2 inches wide. The little 'bulb' at the bottom makes it easy to hold and use - or - if you like it deep (like I do) then you can get a little extra sensation by pushing it allllll the way in! The head is 'phallic' like as well.

This toy and I got personally acquainted when I had an afternoon of much needed solo play time! I had a nice fantasy going about one of my favorite British actors (no, I won't tell you who, no one loves him like I do).

Anyway, 'he' and I were going at it in a very naughty manner and I inserted my new glass friend! Hmmmm. The coolness of the glass against the moist heat of my wet pussy was divine! I instantly found the shape to be extremely arousing and stimulating. It is so easy to hold with the little bulb on the bottom. I could slide it in....and out....in....and out....easily, while turning the toy around inside me for more stimulation.

As my fantasy heated up - my pace quickened. In and out I slid this silken toy as my body reacted wonderfully! When I bucked my hips the toy hit all my most senstive spaces. I found my G-spot about half-way through my playtime and kept the end right on it. The hard nature of this glass toy combined with a curved tip made it so easy to stimulate!

I wanted to cum - no, I needed to cum -so I used my little mini-bullet on my clit and in seconds I began to clench down in massive G-spot and clitoral orgasm! I personally like a hard toy during orgasm, it seems to make the orgasm more intense!

When my body was done contracting I removed the toy. I was soaked from the orgasm, and so was the toy! I easily cleaned it up using anti-bacterial soap and warm water, then a quick dry with a towel. If I wanted, I could put this toy in the dishwasher with my nightly dishes!

I would highly recommend that every woman (or couple) have a glass toy in her (their) collection! This one is perfect for any user. It is simply stunning - looks like glass art - and it is a good size and length. The curved toy offers a chance for G-spot stimulation and the little bulb at the bottom makes play easy.

Remember ladies, I have said it before, once you go glass you'll never go back!

Get your GLASS ON!

• Members

Awesome! ... and oh gotta love a man with an accent! ;)

• Members
Awesome! ... and oh gotta love a man with an accent! ;)

The funny thing is, my 'fantasy man' doesn't have an accent in the show I watch...funny, huh?

• Members
House?

You got me! I am a sucker for Hugh Laurie...Yummy!

Ditto!!!!! :)

• 1 month later...

That's very interesting! I've never given much thought to glass toys before, but your description makes it sound like something I would most definitely enjoy! I think orgasms are better with a full feeling, too, and the idea of toying (pun so totally intended) with temperature variance is more than intriguing. I think I know what I'll buy next! Thanks!

Oh, and I most definitely agree on the Hugh Laurie front. And behind. Ha. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I had the same guess... Although I could never fantasize about him, the only way would have to be real, and that's not gonna happen. He has got to be the best looking european ever!!! I have had a couple of erotic dreams with him, and that's better than any fantasy :D . *mealts* Mmmmm.