Official Community Forums Home

The Real Reason Women Have Sex

Mikayla1

• Members

Hi All!

Another gem of an article fro AOL! Do you know why women have sex? Is it because of love? Passion? To get gifts? Read and find out, you may be surprised.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/09/24/how-wh...-sex-changes%2F

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Hi All!

Another gem of an article fro AOL! Do you know why women have sex? Is it because of love? Passion? To get gifts? Read and find out, you may be surprised.

http://www.lemondrop.com/2009/09/24/how-wh...-sex-changes%2F

"Alisha says she and her husband have traded sex for chores and swapped sexual favors, like a foot massage for a hand job. But overall she aims for intimacy and connection between the sheets, and when she and her husband hit a dry spot, they discuss it."

GUILTY!...We used to have cats and once in a while when it was her turn to clean the cat box she would offer a blow job in exchange for me doing it for her. Not a bad deal if you ask me ;)

• Members
"Alisha says she and her husband have traded sex for chores and swapped sexual favors, like a foot massage for a hand job. But overall she aims for intimacy and connection between the sheets, and when she and her husband hit a dry spot, they discuss it."

GUILTY!...We used to have cats and once in a while when it was her turn to clean the cat box she would offer a blow job in exchange for me doing it for her. Not a bad deal if you ask me ;)

The old Bartering system...... Let me let you in on a secret, we'll do it regardless, bartering just makes it more fun :D

• Members
The old Bartering system...... Let me let you in on a secret, we'll do it regardless, bartering just makes it more fun :D

Let me let you in on another secret...Most men dont care LOL. What's that honey?...You want me to paint the house in exchange for oral pleasure? OK!! :)

• Members

Interesting!!

"How have your reasons for sex and the type of sex you have changed as you've matured?"

I think I have changed a TON! I used to have sex out of duty at times. Of course I enjoyed it but sometimes it was just for "him". I was WAY hung up and wouldn't give him oral all that much because I thought "He would not think it was special and expect it all the time" (I KNOW!!) I wouldn't let him go down all that much either... I felt really insecure about it. AND!!! I could never orgasm during intercourse! I would feel weird being on top, SO self conscious. From behind... I felt, well, like I could be anyone since he wasn't looking at my face and it seemed less intimate to me.

NOW, well you all know me now. I have sex because I want it, I go down and LOVE it and vice versa. We do it in any position that works for us and I don't care how I look... just how I feel! and from behind is my favorite!! ;)

• Like 1

• Members

Being sick and helpless gets you a lot of tempting promises, but so far they're just promises. So - I don't recommend catching a major illness in the hope someone will play doctor on you. Guess I'll try bartering. :P

• Members
Being sick and helpless gets you a lot of tempting promises, but so far they're just promises. So - I don't recommend catching a major illness in the hope someone will play doctor on you. Guess I'll try bartering. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: you just never know

• Review Team
Interesting!!

"How have your reasons for sex and the type of sex you have changed as you've matured?"

I think I have changed a TON! I used to have sex out of duty at times. Of course I enjoyed it but sometimes it was just for "him". I was WAY hung up and wouldn't give him oral all that much because I thought "He would not think it was special and expect it all the time" (I KNOW!!) I wouldn't let him go down all that much either... I felt really insecure about it. AND!!! I could never orgasm during intercourse! I would feel weird being on top, SO self conscious. From behind... I felt, well, like I could be anyone since he wasn't looking at my face and it seemed less intimate to me.

NOW, well you all know me now. I have sex because I want it, I go down and LOVE it and vice versa. We do it in any position that works for us and I don't care how I look... just how I feel! and from behind is my favorite!! ;)

I hear ya sista! I used to have sex for a variety of reason that had nothing to do with my pleasure. Things are A LOT different now! ;)

• 13 years later...