Official Community Forums Home

In The Mood

sass

• Review Team

What do you do to get "in the mood" when your partner is raring to go and you aren't? Or, what do you do to get your partner there when you're primed and he/she isn't? I am not talking about physical foreplay, I guess I mean more the mental aspect of it. How do you get your mind (or your SO's) on sex when it is everywhere but?

• Members

You know what helps me, watching a funny movie. laughter is sort of an aphrodisiac for me! Or even a romantic/sexy one and a glass of wine...

Convincing him, well I got nothing... he is always ready to go. Only rarely is he tired or whatever...

• Members

Well hello there MsLayD,

I hope all is going well for you. I can only respond to your question from a guys perspective. I'll start out by saying that I am always on, always. However, I still get great satisfaction from the following fantasies that occur all to seldom.

1) My wife getting on top of me and pushing her pussy into my face and directing me as to how she wants it handled. Being "turned into" a tool of pleasure for the one you love is a great thrill.

2) My wife (who is prudish) telling me to go wash my cock because she wants to suck it. Although I have told her many times that this would be a turn on for me (the anticipation) it has not happened.....yet.

3) Tell your man that you expect him to be hard and ready to fuck you hard at a certain time. This would get me shifting gears in a hurry.

Oh before I forget, tell him to pull your hair! That is a great turn on as well.

Hope that some of this is a bit of a help, if not feel free to post "problems" alongside all the rest of us married and committed folks. :D (my attempt at humor)

Wish you and yours all the best that marriage can offer,

jhard

• Members

I try everything, but if she's not into it, then we're not into it. I'll drop hints all day, I light candles at night. I must say, that since we have gotten married it's more often that she will start. I'm the helpless romantic, but if she's not in the mood it's hard to get her there.

• Members

I've found that preparing a really good dinner for her gets the best result. Just don't make it a TV dinner.

Once, when I was being a bore watching TV, I received a multimedia message from my gf in the bedroom. She had snapped a picture of her fingers sliding under her panties. It took me four seconds to get up and in the bedroom.

• Members
I've found that preparing a really good dinner for her gets the best result. Just don't make it a TV dinner.

Once, when I was being a bore watching TV, I received a multimedia message from my gf in the bedroom. She had snapped a picture of her fingers sliding under her panties. It took me four seconds to get up and in the bedroom.

That is awesome! My h and I do that kind of stuff, we will be at my inlaws and he will text me dirty things. Last week he sent me one that said, "I want to split you open and lick you nice and slow" Which I read, right in front of his MOTHER! LOL

Guest eminatic
3) Tell your man that you expect him to be hard and ready to fuck you hard at a certain time. This would get me shifting gears in a hurry.

lol, i kind of want to try that one now.

• Members

For her to get me stirred up, if she comes to bed with no clothing on her lower half, and if my hand finds its way to her bare butt or if she grabs it and puts it there.

To get her going, just starting with a back scratch/rub will do.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

What do you do to get "in the mood" when your partner is raring to go and you aren't? Or, what do you do to get your partner there when you're primed and he/she isn't? I am not talking about physical foreplay, I guess I mean more the mental aspect of it. How do you get your mind (or your SO's) on sex when it is everywhere but?

Not to sound cheap, dirty, or whatever,vbut what about giving him a HJ or BJ.

If it's too little use both hands, one one the balls or both on the stiffness.

Stop when he is close, continue when the urge subsides. Do this a few times

and if he is like me he WILL be satisfied. Do this as many times as he can let you do.

He might have a lot once he releases, and it really feels good once it happens!

Might put you in the mod to see him enjoy you pleasing him too.