Official Community Forums Home

Help! Has This Ever Happened To You?

ginshreve

• Members

I have just had an incredible weekend of the most electrifying sex I have ever had in my life! My partner was highly skilled in what I would describe as nipple play, and really used the pleasure/pain connection to excellent advantage.... it was unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life.

But the question is this: he tells me that on 3 different occasions, while sucking on the left breast, he tasted drops of a salty sort of fluid that he is certain came out of the nipple. It was just a drop or two at a time, not a big flow - and it was chilly in the bedroom, not hot at all, so neither of us think it could have been sweat. (It was not blood, either). The first time, my partner wasn't sure he was not imagining it, but the second and third times it happened he was sure of it.

Now I have to add that I am in my early 50s and have not nursed a child in 25 years, so I cannot imagine what could be happening. Has anyone else ever experienced this or does anyone else know what it could be? I appreciate all suggestions, as I am at a loss to explain this very odd occurance.

• Review Team

Congrats on the hot sex!!! You go girl!

As for your question, I think that may have happened once a long time ago, but it was near time for my period, so I figured it had something to do with that. The only other time was when I was pregnant. I can't help you with the "why" part.

Oh, and congrats on the hot sex! ;)

(Yes, it's worth repeating!)

• Members
Congrats on the hot sex!!! You go girl!

As for your question, I think that may have happened once a long time ago, but it was near time for my period, so I figured it had something to do with that. The only other time was when I was pregnant. I can't help you with the "why" part.

Oh, and congrats on the hot sex! ;)

(Yes, it's worth repeating!)

Thanks, MsLayD - for the info and for the congrats! And yes, congrats were worth repeating as it was incredibly, amazingly hot. I will never look at sex the same way again, that is for sure.

I've done some more researching about this and what I have learned is that if you have ever lactated, those glands are still active and with adequate stimuation, can produce again - I think this was a situation of enough stimulation for that to occur. I'm amazed at him (and me!).

• Members
Thanks, MsLayD - for the info and for the congrats! And yes, congrats were worth repeating as it was incredibly, amazingly hot. I will never look at sex the same way again, that is for sure.

I've done some more researching about this and what I have learned is that if you have ever lactated, those glands are still active and with adequate stimuation, can produce again - I think this was a situation of enough stimulation for that to occur. I'm amazed at him (and me!).

Now that's amazing stimulation! Good for you. Maybe the two of you will teach us a trick or two.

• Members

We have had that happen quite a few times. Just another way of him realizing how turned on he makes me.

• 2 weeks later...