Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Yes! :)

Would it make you hot if I dressed up as a sexy student?

No....

Will it make you hot if I told you to meet me at a bar, pretend you don't know me, show me what you have going on by trying to pick me up?

• Members

No....

Will it make you hot if I told you to meet me at a bar, pretend you don't know me, show me what you have going on by trying to pick me up?

Ok, I laughed at that...I dont play bar scenes...And then "show me what you have going on"...Hmmm, what is that....LoL...:P

Will It Make you Hot If I masturbated in front of you, while watching you naked on the bed, your hands busy between your thighs...

• Members

Ok, I laughed at that...I dont play bar scenes...And then "show me what you have going on"...Hmmm, what is that....LoL...:P

Will It Make you Hot If I masturbated in front of you, while watching you naked on the bed, your hands busy between your thighs...

I believe it would....

Will it make you hot If I sucked on an altiod just prior to giving you a BJ

• Members

I believe it would....

Will it make you hot If I sucked on an altiod just prior to giving you a BJ

Ive never experienced this before, not sure...Definitely worth trying out...:D

• Members

Ive never experienced this before, not sure...Definitely worth trying out...:D

And the ? is.......

• Members

And the ? is.......

I dont know, Im still thinking of the Altoid BJ...:D

• Members

someone want to jump in here????

Would it make you hot if I gave you a foot massage?

• Members

Would it make you hot if I gave you a foot massage?

ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE foot massages and DH gives the BEST ones. Lucky me.

Will it make you hot to be given a back massage?

• Members

ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE foot massages and DH gives the BEST ones. Lucky me.

Will it make you hot to be given a back massage?

Most days? Hell yes.

Would it make you hot if you were being kissed down your spine during a back massage?

• Members

Most days? Hell yes.

Would it make you hot if you were being kissed down your spine during a back massage?

Yes it would.

Will it make up hot if I massaged down your legs?

• Members

Yes it would.

Will it make up hot if I massaged down your legs?

Just the thought does, thanks by the way ;)

Will it make you hot if one were to take little nips at the slightly more sensitive parts of your body?

• Members

Just the thought does, thanks by the way ;)

Will it make you hot if one were to take little nips at the slightly more sensitive parts of your body?

(put that baby to bed early tonight, then get your wife under the covers for a long delicious evening wink.gif)

Yes

Will it make you hot if I asked you to turn over?

• Members

Will it make you hot if I asked you to turn over?

In what language...:P

Will It Make you Hot If I just Held You In My Arms and whispered how sexually Hot you Look In My Arms...

• Like 1

• Members

Yes! ;)

Will it make you hot if I asked if I could spank you?

Why, Have I Been A BAD BOY ???

Honestly, I dont know...The thought has never provoked me as something I wanted to try...Hmmm....B)

Will It Make You Hot If I were to bend you over my knees and sexually spanked YOUR Bared Ass...Sounds SEXY this way (too me)...:P

• Members

Why, Have I Been A BAD BOY ???

Honestly, I dont know...The thought has never provoked me as something I wanted to try...Hmmm....B)

Will It Make You Hot If I were to bend you over my knees and sexually spanked YOUR Bared Ass...Sounds SEXY this way (too me)...:P

Not sure.. never been spanked

Will It Make You Hot if when you were watching sports I came over and started do oral on you?

• Members

Not sure.. never been spanked

Will It Make You Hot if when you were watching sports I came over and started do oral on you?

As In An ALTOID Blow Job...Definitely YES..

Or As In SS's "Going Deep...Oral Sex Mints"...Another Definitely YES..

Will It Make You Hot If While Performing Oral On Me, I positioned You so I could also satisfy you Orally...:P

• Members

As In An ALTOID Blow Job...Definitely YES..

Or As In SS's "Going Deep...Oral Sex Mints"...Another Definitely YES..

Will It Make You Hot If While Performing Oral On Me, I positioned You so I could also satisfy you Orally...:P

Why Yes it would.

Will it make you hot if I decided to give you a hand job in the car while on the way out for the evening?

• Members

Why Yes it would.

Will it make you hot if I decided to give you a hand job in the car while on the way out for the evening?

Im not much for "Hand Jobs"....We probably wouldnt travel far, I'd probably make a detour and ravish you along the roadside/hillside...The Valet would know something was amiss when He/She opened your door and enhaled the sexiness from within the car...:P

Will It Make you Hot if I phoned you from work and whispered how Horny I was for You Now...B)

• Members

Im not much for "Hand Jobs"....We probably wouldnt travel far, I'd probably make a detour and ravish you along the roadside/hillside...The Valet would know something was amiss when He/She opened your door and enhaled the sexiness from within the car...:P

Will It Make you Hot if I phoned you from work and whispered how Horny I was for You Now...B)

(savor the scent smile.gif)

Yes

Will it make you Hot if I asked you to describe to me what you wanted to do?

• Members

(savor the scent smile.gif)

Yes

Will it make you Hot if I asked you to describe to me what you wanted to do?

Yes, it could...Though Id prefer a give and take type conversation...

Will It Make You Hot if I sent you a text Pic of My Hard On protruding from my trousers while at work... Telling you Im Hard thinking of things to cum...:D

• Members

Yes! Will it make you hot if I showed up to your job in sexual clothing? And asked you for some assistance. ;)

Why yes it would.

Would it make you hot if I gave you assistance right then and there knowing the public could see?