Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Just thought I'd preserve this quote for future references... :P

very funny... and the question is?

• Members

very funny... and the question is?

would it make you hot if I told you that I want you to slowly insert anal beads into me?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Oh yes, I love al parts of the female, the nipples really turn me on, especially when they are hard and showing through the shirt. Instant hard and just wanting to touch, please, please.

• Like 1

• Members

Will it make you HoT if I wanted to hike up your skirt, pull your panties aside, and took from behind while my fingers reached around gently massaged your clitoris...

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Oh yes, I love al parts of the female, the nipples really turn me on, especially when they are hard and showing through the shirt. Instant hard and just wanting to touch, please, please.

When you get right down to it I have a fetish for nipples. I especially love what I call 'poke your eyes out nipples'!!

• Members

Oh Yes! Yes it would.

Would it make you hot if I dressed in cowboy chaps and a thong, and offered you a ride?

• Members

Yes without a doubt it would.

Would it make you hot if I teased you with feathers while strapped standing in a doorway before orally pleasing you?

• Members

I would gladly lightly kiss your body if it makes you hot.

Road head maybe hot but too distracting for me to be safe. I just might crash.

Would it make you hot if I were to instruct you to use a glass toy to pleasure yourself while I watch?

• Members

You have my complete attention. I will do anything you say. Can't wait to get home.

Would it make you hot if i took you shopping for new toys and discussed the ways I would use the toys with you at home while in the store?

• Members

I enjoy the naughty toy store so much, discussing the toys and how we can use them.

I try to wear a dress/skirt with no panties and I always have trouble reaching the top shelf......

Would it make you hot if I left a message on your phone of me having an orgasm?

• Members

YES, YES, and YES! There is nothing sexier than listening to a beautiful woman in the throw of ecstasy. I just might have to masturbate myself to orgasm listening to your climatic expression. I will be looking as you reach for that top shelf toy. I might just reach out and caress your inner thighs while you are up there.

Would it make you hot if i bought you a thick glass toy and asked you to use it on the 20th floor balcony at the room we were staying in while I gently bit and licked your nipples?

• Members

Yes.

Would it make you hot if I handed you a paper sack with my boxers inside while we were having supper in a poorly lit cafe?

• Members

To blondeboobs&brains: Yes, please get me wet, and make sure I have a taste of you sweet nectar.

To 12GAGE: boxers? I want some thing sexier.

Would it make you hot if I were to instruct you to anally penetrate your self with a nice vibrating dildo while I masturbated just out of reach of you hot lips?

• Members

It just might....now if you were to anally impale me while wearing a cock ring vibrator in the doggy position while you gave me a reach around...

Would it make you hot if you found yourself surrounded by a bevy of fine young Japanese women taking enormous enemas while their pussies were impaled by fucking machines on the stage of Kink.com?

• Members

Speaking of candle sticks...

Will it make you hot if I were to cuff your hands and secure them to the bedpost while I drip wax down you back and take you from behind?

• Members

Please let me catch you. I wold love to watch you bring yourself pleasure.

Would it make you hot if I were to write you an erotic fantasy put it in an envelope and have you open and read it in the middle of the day with several hours before coming home?