Official Community Forums Home

Would You Ever.......

Mikayla1

• Members
I can say both...... Both :P (depends on my mood)

Would you ever have sex in an airplane?

Been there, done that, should have had a bigger airplane.

Would you ever have sex in a commercial airplane? Like, with other people around?

• Members
Been there, done that, should have had a bigger airplane.

Would you ever have sex in a commercial airplane? Like, with other people around?

If I could get away with it sure, it's part of the fantasy...

Would you ever have bring your partner to orgasm at a dinner party, while at the table???

• Review Team
If I could get away with it sure, it's part of the fantasy...

Would you ever have bring your partner to orgasm at a dinner party, while at the table???

Yes. I love to please my partner, a big turn on for me.

Would you ever allow your partner to take TOTAL control of you, sexually of course?

Guest eminatic

no, i have a thing about food and sex...HUGE turnoff for me

would you ever go out in public with a remote controlled toy hidden under your clothes while your partner had the remote?

• Members

would you ever go out in public with a remote controlled toy hidden under your clothes while your partner had the remote?

Absolutely we have done it at dinner and various places. It is a huge turnon for both of us.

Would you ever let your partner tie you spread eagle and blindfold you...then you would never know what is coming. ;)

• Members
Would you ever let your partner tie you spread eagle and blindfold you...then you would never know what is coming. ;)

Child's play, really. Of course - absolutely - love to.

Would you ever get completely naked and masturbate in a car while your partner is driving?

• Members
Completely naked? Probably not. Pants off? Yes, and have ;)

Shower sex---hot and sexy? Or awkward, slippery, and cramped?

I have a large shower so hot and sexy......

Would you ever have use your body as a plater for you SO to eat off of? (Sex and the City)

• Members
I have a large shower so hot and sexy......

Would you ever have use your body as a plater for you SO to eat off of? (Sex and the City)

Hey I'm up for anything but for this to be hot it has to be done the right way.......

sexy

gallery_6077_129_25610.jpg

stupid

gallery_6077_129_37452.jpg

Would you let a same sex as you friend watch your partner masturbate (with you there of course)?

• Members

I like that question. That would be hot. I would love to put some vibrating balls in my wife's pussy and be able to control it at will. That would be hot. And she is easily turned on, so I would have some fun while teasing her a little bit. I would tease her little pussy until she can't stand it. Then, I would find a nice place to lick her juices and let her cum in my mouth. Finish up by fucking her slowly at first. Build up a little steam until I finally explode in her pussy with a thick wad of my hot cum.

• Members
YES, YES, YES....and have...many, many times....

Would you ever allow a third person to WATCH you have sex with your partner and sit in the corner and masturbate while you do it? (male or female)

Absolutely! I've had the pleasure of having both male and female watchers! Even better if there's some sexual attraction and the third is allowed to join in :P

*Sigh* Wonders if she's the only kinky lil' bisexual swinger running the halls of TooTimid anymore!

Would you ever swap partners with another couple that you and your SO felt a mutual attraction to? (Please don't get offended! It's a relative question, whether you're into or not!) :P

• Members
Absolutely! I've had the pleasure of having both male and female watchers! Even better if there's some sexual attraction and the third is allowed to join in :P

*Sigh* Wonders if she's the only kinky lil' bisexual swinger running the halls of TooTimid anymore!

Would you ever swap partners with another couple that you and your SO felt a mutual attraction to? (Please don't get offended! It's a relative question, whether you're into or not!) :P

• Members

We fantasize along those lines quite a bit. It usually is a fmf situation. But, we would probably never do it in reality. It could hurt our relationship and that means a lot. But, hey, fantasizing is fun too. Would you be willing to tie me up to watch you while you and another girl go down on each other?

• Review Team
We fantasize along those lines quite a bit. It usually is a fmf situation. But, we would probably never do it in reality. It could hurt our relationship and that means a lot. But, hey, fantasizing is fun too. Would you be willing to tie me up to watch you while you and another girl go down on each other?

I would be willing to do that for my husband to watch, or another if he approved.

Would you ever cam with your SO for another person or couple to watch? What if you personally knew the watcher, or didn't know them?

• Members
I would be willing to do that for my husband to watch, or another if he approved.

Would you ever cam with your SO for another person or couple to watch? What if you personally knew the watcher, or didn't know them?

No,

Would you ever want to participate in an orgy?

• Members
No,

Would you ever want to participate in an orgy?

I would. But, I would want to do it with my wife participating. The big problem with making that a reality is clearing out the possibility of fucking up a perfectly good marriage for the sake of experimentation. Probably why we have never done, but fantasized about it...

• Members
I would. But, I would want to do it with my wife participating. The big problem with making that a reality is clearing out the possibility of fucking up a perfectly good marriage for the sake of experimentation. Probably why we have never done, but fantasized about it...

NO! I'm a one man kinda women.

Would you ever want to skydive?

• Members
NO! I'm a one man kinda women.

Would you ever want to skydive?

Did 3 jumps when I was 19. Incredible experience!

Would you enjoy getting fucked in the rest room of an airplane? (yes, there is not much room in there...lol)

• Members
Did 3 jumps when I was 19. Incredible experience!

Would you enjoy getting fucked in the rest room of an airplane? (yes, there is not much room in there...lol)

Joining the mile high club is high on my list, just not sure how to do it with out getting caught. I've read about it but still a bit chicken.

Would you ever want to participate in a "sexual healing weekend" program? ( I just read something about it )

• Members
Joining the mile high club is high on my list, just not sure how to do it with out getting caught. I've read about it but still a bit chicken.

Would you ever want to participate in a "sexual healing weekend" program? ( I just read something about it )

Hmmm, sounds good! Would you like to talk dirty to me while telling me all about it?

• Members
Hmmm, sounds good! Would you like to talk dirty to me while telling me all about it?

If I was telling you all about it, then I would be talking dirty so yes

Would you ever tell your secret fantasies here?

• Members

I think I could be enticed to do that..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
anothr one we need to keep going instead of thise other 4 that really have nothing to do with this site

Just because you don't like the other threads doesn't mean that they are not of interest to others. They are in the everything else section and not topic specific. To each their own. If you don't like them then it's as simple as not looking at them.

• Members
Just because you don't like the other threads doesn't mean that they are not of interest to others. They are in the everything else section and not topic specific. To each their own. If you don't like them then it's as simple as not looking at them.

Quite right.