Official Community Forums Home

Anal Stimulation

taylorblu

• Members

i have gone down on my husband and let my tounge wander to his anus. he is into it, but then he pulls away ashamed. i have tried to tell him it is okay, but he doesn't want to hear it. ( i know he really likes it though) what can i do to let him know i am okay (and turned on) by it?

• Members

give him some time to get pass the awkwardness of it and then he will enjoy it. don't force it on him all the time do it maybe once a in a while till he really gets use to it,

• Review Team

I have had to work up to anything anally on my husband veeerrryyy slooooowly. I know the reasons, which I am not going to get into here, but you might talk to him about it and see if there is anything in his past that his causing his hesitance. Unpleasant experiences, even if decades ago, can have lasting effects. If it isn't anything like that, then it might help to show him some of the posts or articles on here to show him that it is something that "normal" people do and enjoy. He might think that enjoying anything anally makes him less of a man or whatever. That is obviously hogwash, but many men have the kind of hang-up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think you should talk about it and at least let him know you are interested in Anal Play and that it is a turn on for you. Is this something you only want to do to him or would you enjoy him experimenting with you back there too. You should do what i do to the wife. different parts but similar in that you do not give them the oral sex first. if you don't just go right for it work around and tease with the tongue lick something then blow on it. tease and move around slowly getting closer then an accidental flick of the tongue then when you do put him in your mouth

I would suggest a light tease with your finger. do not scare the crap out of him and push it in just tease. most men love the feel of having their anus lightly teased with a finger during a blow job. Start there and work your way up to it. make him realize that there is pleasure to be had with Anal play.

If you are looking to go further you might want to read up on The Art of anal so you know what is going on and it is pleasurable for all. Take a look at this post it will explain anal play and pleasure.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=214

Have fun and Explore

• 3 months later...
  • Members

last night after putting the kids down to bed, i jumped in bed with my wife and started giving her some closeness, my wife told me she needed to sleep 'for a while'. so i went and watched some tv, came back to bed after 'a while' and was giving her a massage and holding her and giving her butt a good rub down/massage, however she really didn't 'wake up'. well i then decided to continue massaging her butt, and then gently started kissing and licking her ass. she tensed up a couple times, but i just helped her relax and slowly conintued with the licking and soft blowing of her ass. i think (know) she loved it! she turned around and was so turned on (wet!). sex was great i was also so turned on with all the fun i climaxed quickly over her stomach and mound, decided i wanted to taste her and love it when she cums too, so with mouth washed out (listerine), gave her some good oral lovin' (yes with my stuff still all over her!) super fun. :) thanks people for some of the suggestions that i applied last night :)

i know this topic started off about going down on a guy. i know anal play would be ok for me (we'll get there) but i don't know about her licking me there. image i have is women are beautiful, clean and awesome everywhere, guys are more gross and dirty... (as an image, so that is something i'd have to get past if she wanted to try that on me)

• Members

How strange, the differences in people and their ideas about this. How strange to hear of a woman who enjoys giving this way, but a man who is uncomfortable receiving. It makes me wonder and interested in studying HOW people arrive at their comfort or discomfort with particular sexual behaviors.

• Members

I could NEVER go down (that far) on my husband. and I don't think I'd be comfortable with him doing it to me either... it'd probably feel good, but I just view that as a one way street...

• Members

Start with a 69 and after a bit work your way down. He'll have your pussy to occupy his mind for a bit. You might get a little ass play yourself.