Official Community Forums Home

Best Lube?

Sunshine Sam218

• Members

I've tried anal with my boyfriend once so far when we didn't have any lube. Though he made sure he got me got me off before trying so with me. I was nervous for a bit but I kept breathe and relaxing my eyes trying to relax my whole body. It really helped me relax when he was massaging my back, it made me feel comfortable. I was very excited and always wanted to try it with him. We finally did it and I loved it, I just kept getting dry in between and ended up stopping cause I wanted lube. Does anyone know the best type of lube? I'd appreciate it a lot. Thank you! :)

• Members

We have found that we really like Climax Bursts Anal Lube. It lastes and we didn't need to reapply. The nice thing it is an easy to use bottle as well and doesn't get everywhere as it is thicker in consistency. There are a few reviews on it as well so you can see what others thought. Good luck in your hunt.

TO3141-9main.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Mikayla did a "road test" of lubes for anal a couple of years ago. She found that Astroglide was the best for her and her husband.

My husband and I have used everything from vaseline (very good, actually) to the so-called anal lubes, and we tend to use Astroglide Gel most of the time.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Mikayla did a "road test" of lubes for anal a couple of years ago. She found that Astroglide was the best for her and her husband.

My husband and I have used everything from vaseline (very good, actually) to the so-called anal lubes, and we tend to use Astroglide Gel most of the time.

I've tried many lubes over the years both water based and silicone. Overall I favor a Gel called ForPlay I believe. Now and then I can get it at a local chain drugstore. But more often than not the last couple years I use lubes from those Dollar Stores that have popped up everywhere. For a buck each I'll pick up 5 or 6 tubes sometimes I'll stock up with 10 tubes or more.