Official Community Forums Home

Dom Or Sub Which Do You Prefer?

nosleepnmesa

• Members
6 hours ago, Babe said:

I haven't done either, but I know I'm a sub... my dream is to have a man dominate me, happening soon... can't wait

I want a woman to dominate me

• Members

I'm a submissive that's needs to be conquered by a man with a huge cock. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm a submissive that's needs to be conquered by a man with a huge cock. 

That's absolutely me then this is Tom and I love being dominate for sure I'd definitely love to tell you exactly what I want you to do 

IMG_20190509_191137.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
11 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

That's absolutely me then this is Tom and I love being dominate for sure I'd definitely love to tell you exactly what I want you to do 

IMG_20190509_191137.jpg

I would take turns sucking those massive fine cocks, obeying every order those two studs gave me. I would be dressed in my french maid type nighty. I'm their dirty bitch. I would definitely be on my knees as I hear their sexy moans as they're about to cum. I'm all smiles as they blast my face with their spunk. By now, you know I love the kind of thing. When they're done, I take my finger and gather it and lick my finger until it's gone looking at them with smiles on their faces. This hot bitch is in heaven knowing that my masters are happy. Right now, I'm in my female mind. When I'm posting like this I'm Anyia Nicole. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I would take turns sucking those massive fine cocks, obeying every order those two studs gave me. I would be dressed in my french maid type nighty. I'm their dirty bitch. I would definitely be on my knees as I hear their sexy moans as they're about to cum. I'm all smiles as they blast my face with their spunk. By now, you know I love the kind of thing. When they're done, I take my finger and gather it and lick my finger until it's gone looking at them with smiles on their faces. This hot bitch is in heaven knowing that my masters are happy. Right now, I'm in my female mind. When I'm posting like this I'm Anyia Nicole. 

I'm ready to obey master. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've only experienced what I believe you are referring to as submissive.  Don't think I would enjoy the dominant point of view.  I guess because I prefer giving myself to a lover, which excites me.  

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/29/2019 at 10:45 AM, Amy D said:

I've only experienced what I believe you are referring to as submissive.  Don't think I would enjoy the dominant point of view.  I guess because I prefer giving myself to a lover, which excites me.  

I agree.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a sub at heart but I've tried both. When my husband and I got together he told me whatever I wanted to he was down to try. It took a while for him to feel comfortable in the Dom roll, but after a few stop and go awkward moments he was a pro. I think there's always a lot of nervousness about how far is too far. I believe in this situation especially in the beginning it's very important to be clear about what you want.  When I tried to switch rolls and be Dom it was awkward for me. I just couldn't get comfortable with it, so he took over and ruled my world again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/7/2019 at 7:07 PM, ALLtiedup said:

I'm a sub at heart but I've tried both. When my husband and I got together he told me whatever I wanted to he was down to try. It took a while for him to feel comfortable in the Dom roll, but after a few stop and go awkward moments he was a pro. I think there's always a lot of nervousness about how far is too far. I believe in this situation especially in the beginning it's very important to be clear about what you want.  When I tried to switch rolls and be Dom it was awkward for me. I just couldn't get comfortable with it, so he took over and ruled my world again. 

It's all about learning to feel comfortable and finding out what you want and don't want. We all of stuff we want to do and stuff we want done to us. When it's all consensual, it's all good. 

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 9/1/2019 at 12:16 AM, Connieknows said:

IMG_20190509_191137.jpg

Wish I was there

• Members
On 6/20/2006 at 3:21 PM, nosleepnmesa said:

Well I had to ask this question since we are thinking about getting into the BDSM thing. I tried it once with my husband and it didnt go that great, But me I think I would like to be submissive, to begin with and see how I like it and then maybe turn into the Dom. Please let me know which you like and why. I have read the article by Mikayla on this issue so I have the starting point of it. Just curious as to how many women or men prefer which side and why?

With my husband I like to be submissive in the bedroom but I want playmates girls and guys that I'd like to be in control also I want to be in control of my husband with other women and maybe a guy some day 

• Members

I mainly like being told what to do cause he has more experience than me but I'm learning I like to be the boss but I get stingy some time as far as I want him to make me cum repeatedly all night or all week etc but I want him to get off pleasing me like it's the best and only thing that he ever wanted in life and never wanting to stop as tho I'll disappear then I want to please him using another girl 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/20/2006 at 3:21 PM, nosleepnmesa said:

Well I had to ask this question since we are thinking about getting into the BDSM thing. I tried it once with my husband and it didnt go that great, But me I think I would like to be submissive, to begin with and see how I like it and then maybe turn into the Dom. Please let me know which you like and why. I have read the article by Mikayla on this issue so I have the starting point of it. Just curious as to how many women or men prefer which side and why?

Well my man is the Dom and I Mandy are the Submissive one. We have been into DVP SEX WITH COUPLE'S for over 10 years now. You can e-mail us at deweydwc@yahoo.com

• 5 months later...
  • Members

i am more sub but pretty vanilla. not a lot of pain or humiliation. just be rough and use me. (i am a very dominate male in life and like the change)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...