Official Community Forums Home

Condoms Or Dental Dams For Oral Sex

hyokahey

• Members

Some wise folks who do not have long term partners use flavored dental dams (cunnilingus) or flavored condoms (fellatio) for oral sex. On the other hand, some couples use these in long term relationships because they have discomfort in the taste or texture of the said body fluids.

If you use these in oral sex, do you feel rejected by your partner's refusal to go without these?

How did you come to the compromise about using the dental dam or condom?

When in use, do you enjoy the oral sex as well when using them (both receiving and giving)?

• Review Team

Interesting question but I can't answer - never used either one.

• Members

I also have never had to use any barrier method for oral sex....

I have never had to use them either.

• Members

I have used both for both purposes and I HATE them. Giving oral sex wtih a layer of latex between you and him / her is not fun. The taste and texture are a turn off for me. I was not willing to sacrifice my health for the sake of not using one at the time, but am very glad that I do not have to use them now!

• Members

I have used both for both purposes and I HATE them. Giving oral sex wtih a layer of latex between you and him / her is not fun. The taste and texture are a turn off for me. I was not willing to sacrifice my health for the sake of not using one at the time, but am very glad that I do not have to use them now!

I have never used either but I agree that I would probably hate it... I hated condoms during sex! Thank GOD for permanent measures!! ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Most people I know never use either for oral sex, even during casual encounters.