Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

Well there is alot of times if I did what I think about I would probably be in real danger but since this site is full of just great people that through some realy neat stuff up out of the blue I feel I must try at least.

One day I want to put my hair up in a sloppy bun, wear are realy nice small bikini get my favorite lawn chair and meet my front yard where all those realy hot men are paveing my street who seem to wake me every morning witht he sounds of there machines beeping and pulsating through my head at very earlie hours...So in return and i sit sucking on a nice long island ice tea laying on my favorite lawn chair maybe even enjoy some fruit whith LOTS of whiped cream.....See how much paveing them bastards get done that day...he he he he he

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i just started my period and i've never been so happy to be in debilitating pain from cramps :lol: :lol: :lol: (guess that answers my pregnancy question lol)

Umm Yay.. I guess? :blink: lol

• Members

Pondering all of the wonderfully naughty things I plan to do in a week.

• Members

Tease!! Where are the details????? ;)

Sorry for now I have to keep the details hidden. My SO is a member on here as well and want to keep those details from him just a while longer.

• Members

Sometimes I'd like a shoulder to cry on.

Hey call me if you want to talk. You know how to reach me. My phone is always on.

• Members

you all must have oodles of money because looking at where you all live you'd have to jet to be at the same party. If that's the case could ya send me a ticket? *just a little newbie humor* Love how much fun you seem to have on here. It's enjoyable to read.

• Members

you all must have oodles of money because looking at where you all live you'd have to jet to be at the same party. If that's the case could ya send me a ticket? *just a little newbie humor* Love how much fun you seem to have on here. It's enjoyable to read.

Wish I had the money to meet some of the people I talk with here...but it's always fun to dream!!!

• Review Team

Wish this day would just be over already.....

Amen, sista! Some days we should just stay in bed ... even if it would be alone.

• Members

Will I ever learn to say no and it isn't even for anything fun. Probably never will learn.....ugh

• Members

Will I ever learn to say no and it isn't even for anything fun. Probably never will learn.....ugh

Take heart...the more you say no the easier it gets. That old adage "practice makes perfect" is NOT true but you can get damn close.

• Members

It happened ;)

A good 14 to 15 inches on the roof of me car. Lots of branches down and leaning on power lines. Lights are flickering.

had snow but no issues here. Stay in and cozy warm until it melts away B)