Official Community Forums Home

Dry Lube

Doob

• Members
I seem to remember seeing something about dry lube. Maybe it was some kind of powder or something. Anyone know what brand it was or other info on it?

I have NEVER heard of a dry lube! As far as my expertise in the subject has allowed me to know, lubricants for sex are not dry - because the body's lubricants are not dry.

I know there is a dry lube out there for bike chains - I have some in the garage - I do not think this would work for sex, nor would I suggest you try it. May I inquire as to why you want a dry lube?

Mikayla

• Members

For some reason I thought I heard it on something like HBO's Real Sex or one of those. I was interested in it, because in general, my wife does not like lubes. She doesn't want anything sticky, and in general doesn't like them. That's usually fine because there is no need. But if we're wanting to explore a little from the backside, it would make things a lot easier/nicer for her.

May I inquire as to why you want a dry lube?

Mikayla

• Members

TO explore things from the backside, you are correct you will need lube but not a DRY lube and I know here on tootimid there are a few great lubes. Mikayla has written reviews on the lubes and also a whole article regarding anal play. I know the lubes I have arent sticky, in fact feel natural. Here is the link to her article and she also has alot of info on lubes there also.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm

This page as alot of information on it along with lubes. Remember that with anal play you will need lots of lubes since the anus does not produce any lubricate at all like the vagina does. This is a wonderful start and Mikayla has done a wonderful job preparing it.

• Members

Lube should be used for the first time when you want to explore from the backside....we used just a bit of plain baby oil.....didnt have anything else on hand at the time and it worked well for us.

"Dry-Lube"=Oximoron!! :lol: