Official Community Forums Home

Wiggle Wand

Mikayla1

• Members

TC407main.jpg

The Wiggle Wand Wrocks! Get The Wand

You know how some things are just better when they come on a stick? Like a hot-dog, an ice cream bar, Shish-ka-bobs? Well, this is the same idea! Someone took a bullet, put it on a flexible strip AND added pleasure nodules all over a removable jelly sleeve for extra stimulation! What does all this add up to? One heck of a fun time! :rolleyes:

I’ll admit, I thought the Wiggle Wand looked a little funny, and probably wouldn’t do much for me. However, I am the eternal optimist and always eager, willing and available to try new things – so I was ready for this! When I showed it to my hubby, he laughed – LOUDLY! He thought it looked like a Tootsie-Pop with a plastic cover! :D I informed him that that “Tootsie-Pop” was going to make me cum or he was – and he was eager for the challenge!

So, we put in the 2AA batteries and set out for foreplay. My hubby started on me with the wand. It has 2 speeds – high and low – and high is HIGH! I like high vibrations, so that is where we kept it. My hubby started playing with my tits and nipples right away and I noticed a big difference in sensation between this and my bullet. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bullets for foreplay – and this felt just like a bullet – only a little better. My hubby was quickly warming up to WW (Wiggle Wand) :blink: because unlike the bullet, which you have to hold in your hand, or dangle from the cord, the WW is just like a “wand” and give the user better control of where it is placed. Ergo, the difference in the feelings!

As he quickly moved down toward my pussy, I began to feel badly that I had judged WW so harshly. :( This wand was tantalizing me quite nicely – and I was getting a big thrill! As my hubby worked on me and got around to my clit, I noticed that the jelly sleeve with the pleasure bumps really adds to the sensations as far as clitoral stim goes! Like thousands of tiny fingers caressing your sacred spot – this wand really does the trick – and right quick! :o

I was approaching orgasm – and my hubby knew it – as I was grinding my hips up against the toy. OOOOhhhh gonna cummmm baby!!!! :lol: He asked if it was insertable? Yes, yes it is! :o I had forgotten! Another bonus that a bullet really doesn’t have. While you feasibly COULD insert a bullet, it really wouldn’t work well. My WW has a nice, long, spring arm covered in plastic that would make insertion nice and easy. As my hubby reached for the lube, I spread my legs and got ready. WW slid in nicely and I could feel the little pleasure nubbies inside me. The wand is flexible, but firm, so you could play solo or a partner could do it with you!

We continued to play, but I was missing the nice tantalizing of my clit, so I asked him to take it out and concentrate there again. As he was pulling it out, the jelly sleeve sort of “dragged” and felt really, really good! My hubby again concentrated on my clit and within a minute, I came in a nice, big rush of moans and groans! I was satisfied and surprised and so was he. The next time WW comes out, my hubby will be getting the royal treatment.

After our playtime, while I was cleaning up, I noticed a few little pleasure “nubbies” had broken off while the toy was in my pussy! Oh shit! I inspected the jelly covering and noticed that indeed a few were missing. I also noticed that the jelly covering easily slips off – and decided that the next time I decided to insert my WW, I would remove the covering just to be safe. It might have been a fluke, but you never know!

I will also say that as far as being a hygienic toy, the bullet is extremely easy to clean – and so is the jelly cover – you just remove it. However, if you are going to insert this toy on a regular basis, you might want to invest in more than one. The point where the spring arm meets with the bullet is not merged together – it would not bend otherwise – and therefore, could pose a potential problem down the road for cleaning purposes.

I would suggest this toy for ANYONE – especially beginners! It is whisper quiet, fun, easy to use and extremely versatile! This is a great couple’s toy for foreplay – and a good toy for solo play! I would suggest being careful with the jelly cover if you are inserting the toy – and always disinfect your toys with toy cleaner or warm water and anti-bacterial soap! This little Wiggle Wand is definitely a surprise – and is nothing short of a magic wand for your bedroom!

Happy Shopping to ALL!

Muuuuahhhh!

Mikayla B)

You know those candied black licorice things, Goodies or something like that? They come in pink and white? Well it kinda looks like one of those.

Very interesting Mikalya, thanks for the review. Now I have 2 more to add to my ever-growing list!!

• Members

I just bought one of these myself. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. The day it came I started my monthly. :( I showed it to my fiancee and he did play with it a little on my nipples. It was really nice. I also have a bullet and the WW seems alot more intense. My fiancee also liked that it was a wand and he had better control with it. I read in the description on it that you can use it as a g-spot toy. Have you tried that Mikayla? I can't wait to really try mine out! Maybe this weekend. :) The only difference is that I wouldn't exactly call mine 'whisper quiet'. Mine is louder than my bullet. I don't have any other vibrating toys to compare it with, but it seemed a little loud to me. Not anything to keep me from using it though. :) I will post more after we have really tried it out. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I bought one of these based on your reccomendations, didnt think it would be that great because the last vibe i bought was rubbish but its brilliant!!! strong vibes on both settings I havent orgasmed with it yet because apparently im not allowed to use it yet my boyfriend wants to play with it too lol but im pretty sure it will work :) thanks guys!

• Members

I told you guys - sometimes simple and easy is the way to go with these things!

BTW, Bondagejunkie, I do not know how I missed the post - sometimes I get overloaded - but yes, you can use it as a g-spot - but as I said in my review - I am not quite sure about the whole "insertion" thing - I would double think that - there are so many better g-spot toys to use!

Mikayla

• 2 months later...
  • Members
I told you guys - sometimes simple and easy is the way to go with these things!

BTW, Bondagejunkie, I do not know how I missed the post - sometimes I get overloaded - but yes, you can use it as a g-spot - but as I said in my review - I am not quite sure about the whole "insertion" thing - I would double think that - there are so many better g-spot toys to use!

Mikayla

is it much larger than the bullet?

does it get in the way more?

thanks

• Members

Well, there is NOT really a simple answer to that. What size bullet do you have? A standard bullet, yes it is bigger. The LARGE dual bullets, no, it is about the same size.

Does it get in the way? OF what, sex? No, I think it works well for sex or personal play. Was there something else you thought it might get in the way of?

I think the wiggle wand is fun, good vibrations and a nice enhancement - and it is NOT expensive, you can't beat that!!

Let me know if you have more questions!

Mikayla