Official Community Forums Home

Slow Days

Sunday

• Members

Not much going on at the TT message board anymore. I hope it's because everyone is too busy having sex to come here and talk about it.

I have a couple of reviews that I've started, just need to finish to post! :)

• Members

Finals weeks are busy for us professors.......but not too busy for sex!

• Members

Things have been a little hectic for me. Getting ready for my divorce to be final...YAY. Also went back to work full-time out of the house about 2 months ago for the first time in 3 years. So lots of adjustments. Along with some health issues but getting through those as well.

• Members

Students and profs don't get much of a break during this time of year. <_< BUT there is always time for some hanky-panky. So between holidays/sex/family/and depending on your work life or student life, there isn't much forum time. :(

• Review Team

For me, I have had plenty of time, but I am so pissed at a certain someone right now, all I can think to post about is how rotten some people can be! But I will try to come up with some constructive posts. :)

• Members

For me, I have had plenty of time, but I am so pissed at a certain someone right now, all I can think to post about is how rotten some people can be! But I will try to come up with some constructive posts. :)

I hope you surround yourself with goodness and positive people who love you, it helps.