Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Have Multiple Orgasms?

<_< OK, I am intrigued. I was reading some of the posts. I must know, how in the world can you have more than one O a day? I would have one every hour if it were possible????

• Members

Hi Momma 34, Welcome!

I hate to break it to you, but many women not only can have more than one orgasm a day - but more than one in an hour, in a few minutes, etc.! I am one of these fortunate souls who can rocket off the orgasms like fireworks one after the other - I can have as many as, oh, I don't know - 20 in a 5 minute period!

You want to know how? Well, I have an answer, but I am not sure if you will understand it. I personally believe that all women are capable of having multiple O's - they just don't put in the time to train themselves to do it. When I was dating my first bf, he was a sex addict, and we had sex A LOT! He was really concerned about my having orgasms. I had masturbated quite a bit when I was younger, and could bring myself easily to one - but normally stopped after. My first BF made it clear that we would not stop at one. He found himself the greater stud if he could make me cum over and over. It didn't happen overnight. As many of you women understand, when you have the orgasm, you are very sensitive right after and touching your clit - or anything around it - can be almost painful. Well, I learned to work through that pain, which really isn't pain at all but extreme pleasure, to get to my next sequence of orgasms.

My bf used to tie me up and mercilessly tease me with vibrators and toys until I came and came and came and felt raw from the orgasms. Soon I learned to harness that feeling, breathe through it - contain the orgasm until I was ready to have it and then relax through the next ones. I still get sensitive and after the first couple feel like I want to stop - maybe, but I work through it because for me, they get more intense as I go forward. I also frequently have a rush of orgasms, then stop and change pace doing things to and with my hubby, and then have another round during sex later.

I think the key to being multi-orgasmic is 1) not stopping with the first 2) working through the discomfort after the first 3) having a partner willing to keep going after you cum the first time 4) learning to breathe and control your feelings 5) wanting to learn and get in control of your sexual feelings

So, are you ready for the challenge of becoming multi-orgasmic? I am sure you can do it!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

:) Welcome Momma34! Mikayla stated that perfect!!! :) You rock Mikayla

Well I am also a multi O person, and yes I have to agree with Mikayla on the sensitive issue after the first, but it a way I find the sensitivity now to help turn me on more. Although it is a little painful but not to bad or maybe I have just learned to overcome it. :rolleyes:

You bet I'm ready! I guess I thought that it just isn't possible? I am going to have to talk to my hubby tonight about trying to "keep it going" . Wish me luck!

• Members
:P My honey is multiorgasmic with me. Not all the time but often enough. B) It makes me proud I can do that for her. ;) HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYBODY.........PEACE 12G :D

• Members

I have to say I am glad this topic was started. I can have multi Os while masterbating on somedays.......the days im just so so horny. But even on those days after hubby makes me cum first time I just cant seem to do it again.....i dont understand that if I play I can but if he does me I just cant seem to no matter how much we try.....It seems like when he does me that first one is so intense that no more are to follow any time soon.

I would also like to say that yes I know of the sensitivity but I never felt this "pain" others here spoke of.....and worked through......is this just a "me" thing that what you feel as pain i do not?

Also I would like to ask those multi O gals has there ever been a time when you wanted to do it again and your SO kept working at it but you just stopped cause nothing was happening?

• Members

Yes Hrnychick! I noticed that at the times my SO keeps working at it and I just cant no matter what have another O, and we just stop. I have sinced learned that there was always an underlining issue, if it wasn't from complete exhaustion, then I had something on my mind. After we stop and I though about it why I couldn't have another, I relized that alot of the time it was something I didn't even know I was thinking about during this, must have be a subconsious thing or somthing. I was thinking about a bill, things to do tomorrow or something. If I relized it was just due to exhaustion then after I rested for a little bit and my SO would try again, I would instantly have another O.

I know it sounds weird to be thinking of something and not even knowing that you are,per say.I can have multiply Os and sometimes that I just cant and we have to stop, we try again in 10mins or even an an hr if life permits and I can have them once again. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am new here and this topic caught my attention....Multiple O's...I can only have multiple O's when masturbating. I get too sensitive when with my husband and O. Perhaps us gals have the gentle touch and know our bodies better than anyone else..LOL. It doesn't happen every time I masturbate but if I do it at the right time as my first O is just about over, SUCCESS!

• Members

For me, it only happens when I masturbate. I havent been able to have them with my boyfriend at all. And to be honest, we havent really discussed me having multiple Os. We have alot of issues, (he grew up in a family where his dad would tell him oral sex is dirty, etc) hence me being on this website.

Regardless, on some days, I can have a few orgasms effortlessly, but on other days, no matter how hard i try to have more, I will end up having what FEELS like an orgasm, only there is no sensation or pleasure or after effects. So having multiple orgasms really doesnt seem to be in my control. On some days it will happen and some days it wont, and if I try to push for more, I end up with those weird, non orgasms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
<_< OK, I am intrigued. I was reading some of the posts. I must know, how in the world can you have more than one O a day? I would have one every hour if it were possible????

FIND YOUR SPOT. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY WOMAN WHO DON'T TAKE TIME TO FIND THIER SPOT. RECONIZE WHAT POSITIONS FEEL GOOD & COMPARE WITH WHAT FEELS GREAT. I FIND CERTAIN POSITION CAN GIVE ME ENDLESS O'S. EXPERIMENT. ;) SOME TIMES ITS A SIMPLE CHANGE IN MOVEMENT, BACK N FORTH UP & DOWN & ALL AROUND. GOOD LUCK. :D A WOMANS GOT TO HAVE HERE O'S & NOT HER O. ;) MY O'S ARE MY MOST IMPORTANT WANTS, NEEDS & MUST HAVES. :) YOU'LL GET YOURS.