Official Community Forums Home

Which Tv Personality Would You Like To Have Sexual Relations With?

T0920K

• Members

We all see the news shows and ESPN and others. So who you got?

Im goin with Erica Hill or maybe Lauren Sanchez

• Members

If you're limiting this to news and sports personalities, the list is pretty short. But a hell yes to Leanne Tweeden. A close runner up would be Lisa Guerrero. :)

• Members

If you're limiting this to news and sports personalities, the list is pretty short. But a hell yes to Leanne Tweeden. A close runner up would be Lisa Guerrero. :)

Ooooo there's two more good ones.

• Members

I don't watch sports except for baseball with my husband. I did look online and see there are lots of hot women as Sports Broadcasters. There is someone who comes to mind, but she's a newcaster on CNN (not sports) Robin Meade. I think she is absolutely GORGEOUS and she has a great bubbly personality besides !

I find characters on TV a bit ridiculous. However, movie "characters" I'd definitely do are "Wolverine" from X-men, "Johnnie" from Ghost Rider (Nicolas Cage gets me every time anyway), "Catwoman" from the one with Halle Barry, or "Crystal" from Show Girls.

I find characters on TV a bit ridiculous. However, movie "characters" I'd definitely do are "Wolverine" from X-men, "Johnnie" from Ghost Rider (Nicolas Cage gets me every time anyway), "Catwoman" from the one with Halle Barry, or "Crystal" from Show Girls.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I must add Mathew McConaughey to my list. I dunno, but that cologne commercial he's in for the holidays, *DROOLAGE*!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im not much into celebrities at all...But if Im forced into the situation...LoL...

I Still appreciate a well dressed woman in her sexy Business attire. biggrin.gif

underworld-awakening-kate-beckinsale-poster.jpg

• Members

Love tall, dark, and handsome. I like a man to look and feel like a man.

Hmmmm, so which TV/Celebrity does this fit...Or are you just driving off course, making your own celebrity ... laugh.gif

• Members

I really like:

Julian McMahon - a little rough around the edges

MV5BMTI3Mzc2ODEyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODkwNTA0._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

but also like the

Pierce Brosnan - refined - no rough edges

1129302415_9344.jpg

• 7 years later...
  • Members

Natasha Henstridge. Such a woman.   Natasha looks stunning. She is such a beautiful woman. Goddamn she is so sexy.    1678445.jpg.950e9bfd4df12d89e4b98c04b49aeda8.jpg33807296_215225719258548_5196680823503323136_n.thumb.jpg.5beba7f0f10c4aa42e459393266cb7fa.jpg1785731751_NatashaHenstridgeIMDboatPartySanDiegoBDKDsIvdAvIx.thumb.jpg.891c2ca765e56be1c5921b3e74b39321.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I want to be his bitch. I would suck him so hard. I love. I love. I love. Be still my beating heart. 
59dd54c830b0759361cd9dba20031e8c.jpg.0d0561b7a84ab037dfe905bb1e9d25f0.jpg

• Members

i will put this out there how about you get five get out of jail cards you can have one of all the following movie star tv star sports star music star and last politician they can be at their height of their career  or now  my movie star would be Sandra  bullock tv star very  hard Katharine Mcphee as Paige Dineen and jadyn Wong Happy Quinn out of tv show Scorpion  music star would  Beyonce or  Blondie sports star would be Stephanie Rice Australian swimmer and for politician Michelle  Obama   ok i know shes not a polie but shes hot   Its when Sandra was in speed Kathharine and jaydon now Beyonce now Blondie at her height and Mehelle now  how do this go with everyone else