Official Community Forums Home

Female Erotic Massage

Kace

• Members

This past Sunday I had the good fortune of getting the chance to attend the Female Erotic Massage class taught by Charla of Bodyjoy. In 3 hours we covered a LOT of material from creating safety and giving/receiving touch without expectation to hands-on body work with a live nude volunteer. Yes, we had the opportunity to learn and practice these techniques. It was an incredible experience - I have a newfound reverence for the female body. Ladies, you are all so lucky to have bodies capable of such pleasure! :lol: And guys, seek out one of these classes in your area! Seriously. There is so much you don't know you don't know. It takes a competent female instructor!

This past Sunday I had the good fortune of getting the chance to attend the Female Erotic Massage class taught by Charla of Bodyjoy. In 3 hours we covered a LOT of material from creating safety and giving/receiving touch without expectation to hands-on body work with a live nude volunteer. Yes, we had the opportunity to learn and practice these techniques. It was an incredible experience - I have a newfound reverence for the female body. Ladies, you are all so lucky to have bodies capable of such pleasure! :lol: And guys, seek out one of these classes in your area! Seriously. There is so much you don't know you don't know. It takes a competent female instructor!

I will be a guinea pig if you need one!! LOL

• Members

Hahah! Hey Tyger, how far East in East Texas are you? :P

Only about 30% of the strokes I learned were over the "bikini area". A large portion deals with caresses, light rocking, holds, stillness, cupping, sounding, and oppositional presses. Orgasm isn't the goal - that alleviates the pressure. And as the giver, you follow the pattern of deep breaths of the recipient. My favorite one is the root/heart hold. While the receiver is face down and after you have permission, your strong hand palm (fingers up) cups her perineum and presses forward with deep pressure. This supports the pelvic floor muscles and is very grounding - it sends the message "You are supported and safe with me". The other hand goes over the heart or sacrum. Gentle rocking of the root (perineum) is so calming.

• Members

You can attend either on your own or as a couple - but if you're asking if couples are practicing on each other during class then no. There is a single nude model on the massage table as the instructor demonstrates techniques, anatomy, correct breathing, etc. After each new stroke we were invited to try it practice it with the model who would provide feedback about what felt right and what could be done to improve. (I'm excited that I consistently got it right the first time and was told I was "good with my hands".)

I'll go into what I learned soon.

• Members

I'm curious- what makes the massage distinctly erotic? I'm only asking because I've just started massage school, so I'm curious where that line's drawn where it goes from a massage to something sexual. Do they teach you moves that just arouse?

• Members

An erotic massage is far more intimate than a therapeutic massage and requires more trust. It combines some of the same techniques used in Swedish massage with Eastern medicine, but the experience is intensely sexual and can include breast, anal, and genital massage. This would be off limits in a purely therapeutic massage which is done more for pain relief and stress reduction and not for guiding the receiver into an erotic trance. Erotic massage also uses caress strokes which would be too light for therapeutic massage.

None of what I've written should be taken as a critique of therapeutic massage - I get them regularly to reduce tension in my back and they're *wonderful*. :D They are different types of massage, each with its own aim.

• Members

Thanks for the info....

interesting, but wondering if the intent is orgasm as the finial destination; or is it just to build sexual energy and trust?

• Review Team

All this talk of massages and not a single set of strong hands around here. :( What a shame.

The class sounds great and I look forward to hearing about some of the other techniques you learned. Thanks for sharing!