Official Community Forums Home

Realistic Skin

• Members

In comparison to silicone or jelly, how soft are PleasureSkin or other "realistic" dildos? When I'm sizing up these things, I have to take into consideration how much "give" they'll have. If it's too firm and unyielding, I probably don't want it.

• Members

In comparison to silicone or jelly, how soft are PleasureSkin or other "realistic" dildos? When I'm sizing up these things, I have to take into consideration how much "give" they'll have. If it's too firm and unyielding, I probably don't want it.

My first thought is to tell you it feels like real penis. Not being sure that you have held one or not the only comparison I can think of is it's like your finger, sort of..... that is if you don't have extremely skinny or extremely hefty fingers. Soft and silky to touch, not much give outside, with a very rigid middle. I think the firmest, most unyielding materials are plastic, and glass of course. Hope this helped.

• Members

I think it just depends on the toy. Some are harder, and some are softer. The good part about the real-feel toys is that they do feel real. I have some that are very firm under that softness, and others that are soft. If you can ask about specific toys, one of us may be able to tell you...

Realistic dildos come with many brand names. It's safe to say, that, for the most part, the "cyber-skin" feeling ones feel pretty real. They just don't have the warmth of a real man's penis.

I have several types of the realistic dildos, which are all made from silicone, under different brand names like Cyber-Skin, Real-Feel, UR3, and many more. Each company has its own "mix" of cyberskin, so each one will feel different to a degree. Most are pretty firm, like a real man's erection, with a little give to it on the outside, again, like the real thing.

The things to remember with the "cyber-skin"/silicone material is: never to use any silicone lubes with it. Nor should you store it in a drawer out of its original packaging. I keep all of mine in their original hard plastic packages, so they don't come in contact with any other toy that may have some other types of lube-reminants on it.

I would also recommend that you wash them before and after play. Also, if you get them, TooTimid sells some Cyberskin care powder, which is basically talc. This keeps your toy feeling soft, supple, and real feeling. You don't NEED the powder, but I definitely noticed a difference when I used it on my toys during storage.

• Members

Weeell, I didn't have a specific one in mind really... I just noticed how much PRETTIER those dildos are, and that most seem to come in a bigger size. I'm thinking that if they're going to be that wide, they'd better at least be a bit soft. There's only a few slimmer ones that I can see, and they just don't have the detail and shapes that the 1.7" to 2" ones have. If the majority are really firm in the center, I think I'll leave them be.

• Members

Weeell, I didn't have a specific one in mind really... I just noticed how much PRETTIER those dildos are, and that most seem to come in a bigger size. I'm thinking that if they're going to be that wide, they'd better at least be a bit soft. There's only a few slimmer ones that I can see, and they just don't have the detail and shapes that the 1.7" to 2" ones have. If the majority are really firm in the center, I think I'll leave them be.

The last time I bought a new dildo I specifically wanted a dildo that felt like the real McCoy so to speak. Quite a few years ago I bought a CyberSkin dildo with nut sac. It was state of the art for its time. While it had a similar feel to a real dick it soon fell by the way side while at the time I favored a rubber dildo with a very nice nut sac with rubber suction cup. This dildo soon became my favorite dildo which to this day I call MrBig.

Back to my latest acquisition of 4 months ago. The day I bought it I was extremely horny for anal sex. It's made by Doc Johnson. Made of UR3 it is an 8" vibrating cock. It is quite thick...read that as HUGE. It is easily 2" thick with a nice tea bag nut sac and suction cup end. The head of this monster is quite pronounced and feels like the real thing when nudging up against a soft mouth and tongue. I really think most women would love this brute thrashing in and out of their spasming pussies. I have to be incredibly turned on before even trying to worm this behemoth up my backdoor. That plus ALOT of lube+poppers+herb+paddle and/or crop action (spanking) and multiple positions.............:-D

MY new BIG COCK has a very nice soft texture just like a real dick. Combine that feeling with a few minutes in a plastic coffee can full of warm water to warm up that big dick and it feels surprisingly like a big hard circumcised boner. The ball sac makes for a real nice 'handle' and the design lends itself well to strapon harness use. :D

One of the real nice features of this BIG DICK is the way it smells. It reminds me of vanilla or chocolate. For the ladies that love the feeling of their lil pussies getting stretched or that feeling of fullness this is the cock for you. Get ready for a night of balls to the wall fun!!