Official Community Forums Home

What Do I Do With These -- Pierced Nipples

• Members

My wife got her nips pierced a little while back, and has little barbell things through them. I used to pinch her nips or twist them, or trap them between my tongue and roof of the mouth and give them a tug.

Now I'm afraid to do much at all with them for fear of ripping flesh.

What can I do and how hard can I do it to arouse, but without causing injury?

• Review Team

Mine are not pierced but I have had experience with one woman who did. She liked her nips pulled, bitten, tugged - just like unpierced usually like. I agree with Brandy - try some things and see how your wife reacts. I think it would take a lot to actually tear flesh assuming she is healed.

• Members

Thanks.

She had them done a few months ago, so still in that healing stage.

Apparently this piercing and barbell business has made them more sensitive, so (for now at least) I don't have to do all that much and still get arousal, whereas before, all that pinching and tugging and twisting didn't really do all that much for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Now that my wife has had her nipples pierced, I find myself looking at other women's boobs more than ever, looking for signs of nipple rings or bars on their boobs too. I have told my wife this is all her fault.

LOL Square. I have a friend that has had her nipples pierced twice (because the first time she didn't let them heal properly so she had to take them out and do it again). She LOVES having the bars tugged on!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My wife got her nips pierced a little while back, and has little barbell things through them. I used to pinch her nips or twist them, or trap them between my tongue and roof of the mouth and give them a tug.

Now I'm afraid to do much at all with them for fear of ripping flesh.

What can I do and how hard can I do it to arouse, but without causing injury?

Are you less intimidated by them now? And does your wife say they increase pleasure during foreplay/sex?

• Members

I have mine pierced and when I got them first done they were really sensitive! In my case, after they healed, there was no problems with any tugging or nibbling, and in fact it heightened the enjoyment. Just make sure you ask how whatever your doing feels and go from there.

• Members

I find myself looking at other women's boobs more than ever, looking for signs of nipple rings or bars on their boobs too. I have told my wife this is all her fault.

This my friend, is an involuntary eye movement. We can't stop our eyes from looking, no matter how hard we try. ;) Best to just go with it.. Let the wife know I said so. lol :D

• Members

This my friend, is an involuntary eye movement. We can't stop our eyes from looking, no matter how hard we try. ;) Best to just go with it.. Let the wife know I said so. lol :D

Hmmmmm..... I have nipple jewelry (non-piercing) but was unaware others would be able to tell when I chose to wear them. Interesting....

• Members

Hmmmmm..... I have nipple jewelry (non-piercing) but was unaware others would be able to tell when I chose to wear them. Interesting....

VERY Noticeable when you leave your webcam on. :D

• Members

Are you less intimidated by them now? And does your wife say they increase pleasure during foreplay/sex?

Yes, less intimidated. And yes, more pleasure when I am fiddling with them, but not just by being there. Also if I just look at them poking through a shirt or blouse (or just out in the open), her nips get hard.