Official Community Forums Home

For A "fake" 3-some?

Would anyone try to have a "3-some" with a sex doll instead of bringing a real live person in the bedroom with your SO? Have you done so? How was it if you had? If you want to do this, which doll do you think you'd like to try it with?

• Members

Would anyone try to have a "3-some" with a sex doll instead of bringing a real live person in the bedroom with your SO? Have you done so? How was it if you had? If you want to do this, which doll do you think you'd like to try it with?

This actually did come up with my wife and I. We don't own one either. But, I think I could possibly get turned on by that. I'd have to try it to make that determination.

• Review Team

Hmmmm, good question. I don't know for sure what it would be like, but I have always said I will try anything twice, just to make sure I was right the first time. :) I think it might take some getting used to, but yeah, I would try it. I have never thought about it before the question was asked though.

• 8 months later...

Bumping this topic up. Love to see some more responses!! :)

• Members

I dont understand how this could be a turn on...An un responsive 3rd party...

I dont know, I dont see the excitement...Some one explain this one to me... :)

• Members

If this was the case, why not just buy 2 un responsive dolls, then you could have threesomes every night...No one would ever not be in the mood...LoL... :P

• Members

If this was the case, why not just buy 2 un responsive dolls, then you could have threesomes every night...No one would ever not be in the mood...LoL... :P

:D :D :D

• Members

True but it's the closeness that I crave. And a doll just won't do it.

Just like my many toys are great at what they do but im still missing one very important part in my life.

Little by little you all are going to learn about my jet set life.

• Members

True but it's the closeness that I crave. And a doll just won't do it.

Just like my many toys are great at what they do but im still missing one very important part in my life.

Little by little you all are going to learn about my jet set life.

I agree, toys are good great even, but we all need human touch.

~Jet set life - very intriguing!

• Members

Some need the Human touch much more than others...STAT... ;)

• Members

Some need the Human touch much more than others...STAT... ;)

STAT....

WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY.... EVERYONE TO READY'S ROOM STAT!

:P

• Members

I'm there gloves, mask on toys fully charged.

Ready here we come.

Extra batteries in my emergency kit, along with some lube and.....

Did the jist of the question get missed here?

"ReadyToMoveOn' timestamp='1332911593' post='130066']

If this was the case, why not just buy 2 un responsive dolls, then you could have threesomes every night...No one would ever not be in the mood...LoL... :P"

Basically, what I meant, that IF you already have one lover, but don't want the emotional entanglements as another human being in the bedroom (other than the 2 of you), would you consider using a love doll as part of a fantasy 3-some?

• Members

Did the jist of the question get missed here?

"ReadyToMoveOn' timestamp='1332911593' post='130066']

If this was the case, why not just buy 2 un responsive dolls, then you could have threesomes every night...No one would ever not be in the mood...LoL... :P"

Basically, what I meant, that IF you already have one lover, but don't want the emotional entanglements as another human being in the bedroom (other than the 2 of you), would you consider using a love doll as part of a fantasy 3-some?

I dont see how anyone could possibly iamgine a piece of plastic could substitute as a 3rd person IRL threesomes... Ive never seen it done, nor have I ever heard anyone discuss such possibilities...

I always thought these dolls were for Men such as myself in my own situation...Alone and without female companionship...Should such a man (not myself) feel the need to ravish such plastics...

My Answer, No, it doesnt meet the criteria of a IRL threesome....

My thoughts though...

• Members

Well been thinking about this. What is the difference if we use a toy during/with sex or having a doll (eew) there with us. It's still something else there in bed with you besides your SO. Personally no doll for me but have used toys during sex.

• 3 months later...

I have thought of this, here's why:

First off, there would be no hard feelings after, since the human contact wouldn't be there, but imaging that doll as a willing third party would be a turn on for me since I do have a very active imagination.

Another real reason would be due to my STD status. Having what I do makes it hard (in my mind at least) to find a willing partner. I don't think in real life it'd be that hard, but I don,t want to put myself fully out there like that for a fling or experiment.

So, to me, it'd be an emotionally & physically safer way to have a 3some, in my eyes.

• 3 months later...
  • Review Team

Ive considered this myself. I have fantasized about threesomes but never wanted to because of the emotional entanglements and thus the doll became an option but as far as pursuing it? I dont think i would, I do have to agree that the unresponsiveness would feel weird. It might even feel creepy in a way, but each to his/her own.

• Members

The idea doesn't do much for me. I have my hands full with the girl. :)