Official Community Forums Home

Chat Room

mailahn97

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use the chat room

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If we did a TT Mingle Hour what times would work best. These are East coast times so figure it with your own

• 8pm-10pm
    • 9pm-11pm
    • 10-midnight

• Members

Nahhh, Im an IRS agent, I read through tax forms submitted which have been tagged as questionable...Though I guess I could also be labeled as a Hit Man... B)

Damn.. could have sworn you were a lawyer.... unless your a tax lawyer.

• Members

That's so funny !!! And yes---it could be true--

Although it could be the other way around as angry people could hire hit men to seek YOU out too !! LOL :rolleyes:

I just wanted to add that it was so nice to get to chat with a few people the other night. It was so much fun ! My husband was present for a short time and then fell asleep ! Ready, you signed off on there and missed my comment / joke to you about getting a Full Size Real Life Sex Doll like the one that was featured a long time ago on Howard Stern.... Don't take it personally, it was just a joke !!

Hopefully we will be able to chat again soon on there. Hope your "head cold" is gone ! Square's comment was hysterical about getting head colds from a wet pussy....

I recall seeing the life sized doll on his show...Though I forget which channel aired his show...

As for the Head Cold, no more...Must be My personal lack of obtaining any "Wett Pussy" for the reasoning of my quick resurgence... B)

This chat sounds hysterically funny.

• Members

Damn.. could have sworn you were a lawyer.... unless your a tax lawyer.

Hahahaha...Dont be so easily fooled...:lol:

• Members

The only thing I know about Taxes and the IRS is that I pay way more than I believe I have...However Our Federal Govt believes I have it, so they take it...:angry:

• Members

The only thing I know about Taxes and the IRS is that I pay way more than I believe I have...However Our Federal Govt believes I have it, so they take it...:angry:

I hear you load and clear, way to much!.... A couple years back we were on the IRS hit list. We were audited 3 years in a row, and always came out smelling like a rose.

• Members

Hey I am not sure who is interested or if everyone knows about this function. It was something that was a lot of fun among a lot of us a couple of years ago. There is a chat room built into the site. When you are on the forum near the top on the left where it shows your name there are sub menus and one says chat. It is a chance to get to know some members of real time. I am gonna start going in there when I am around. Maybe we can get it to catch on again. When it was really active so was the forum. It is worth a shot. For you when are you normally around. I know back then we all seemed to filter in mostly at night after the day was done and kids were in bed. Let us know your thoughts

First off, great thread! Loved the exchanges and I am glad someone brought up the subject. I usually go into the chat room when I log on to this site. I minimize it and check it occasionally to see if anyone else came in that I could talk to. But, it doesn't seem to get much activity. Hopefully, this is changing. I would love to talk to some of you folks! I will now try and pay closer attention to the room. My preference is more like the later evening hours (EST). Definitely not around after midnight on weeknights. Hope this works...

• Review Team

I would love to be able to get in chat like we did "back in the day"! Problem is, I am not online as much as I used to be - which is evident by my decrease and sporatic posting these days. If a date and time is set for a mingle time, I will do my best to get in there.

Thanks SS, for nagging Rob until he got this feature back up and running. ;)

• Members

I would love to be able to get in chat like we did "back in the day"! Problem is, I am not online as much as I used to be - which is evident by my decrease and sporatic posting these days. If a date and time is set for a mingle time, I will do my best to get in there.

Thanks SS, for nagging Rob until he got this feature back up and running. ;)

I think a lot of us are 'sporadic' posters. But, it's worth trying to coordinate.. Ya never know who may be on also...

• Members

I think a lot of us are 'sporadic' posters. But, it's worth trying to coordinate.. Ya never know who may be on also...

Good Little "Chat" Stu...Enjoy your evening with the Mrs'...

BTW! I'll be up all night here on the West Coast, getting some much needed work accomplished, and checking the forums here from time to time, should anyone care to "chat it up"...B)

• Members

I should be around most of today and tonight. My daughter it having 6 of her friends sleep over so no going to bed early for me today...lol. I am enjoying catching up with everyone again. It has been nice.

• Members

Just tried once again. Entered chatroom. Told to wait while chatroom is loading. Immediately receive message that I have been kicked from chatroom.

I was finally able to go in--it did tell me I was kicked out again--but I looked to the right lower side and clicked on a pink box at the bottom--It's just below the box that says "Leave". It says- "Launch in a new window". A separate window opens and that is the box you chat in.

• Members

I was finally able to go in--it did tell me I was kicked out again--but I looked to the right lower side and clicked on a pink box at the bottom--It's just below the box that says "Leave". It says- "Launch in a new window". A separate window opens and that is the box you chat in.

Wendy and Freeagent can you possibly tell me which browser you two are using and the version of it. I thought after I hear we can check further into it including talking to Rob. I have used Google Chrome and Firefox. Both I have had no problems with. I click on chat and it takes me right in and ready to go. I hope we can get this worked out so you guys can enjoy chat like others have.

• Members

Wendy and Freeagent can you possibly tell me which browser you two are using and the version of it. I thought after I hear we can check further into it including talking to Rob. I have used Google Chrome and Firefox. Both I have had no problems with. I click on chat and it takes me right in and ready to go. I hope we can get this worked out so you guys can enjoy chat like others have.

I use Internet Explorer. I was able to enter the chat room the very first time I used it. The second time I was kicked out and the third time I was kicked out but found that box on the bottom right hand side. I opened it and had no problem. I haven't tried to use Chat again as we've been busy. Hopefully we'll have more time tonight.

I had a great time chatting on Saturday also !!!! It was lots of fun.

• Members

I use Internet Explorer. I was able to enter the chat room the very first time I used it. The second time I was kicked out and the third time I was kicked out but found that box on the bottom right hand side. I opened it and had no problem. I haven't tried to use Chat again as we've been busy. Hopefully we'll have more time tonight.

I had a great time chatting on Saturday also !!!! It was lots of fun.

I enjoyed it as well. Tonight is a little nuts but I should be on after about 8:30 eastern as my daughter has drama class and a doctors appt for a checkup....fun fun fun. Talk to you soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am glad to see that it is still being active. Hoping things are on an upclimb. With the new skin today I also noticed a change in chat. It now shows our icon next to our name. Also when you do a personal message with someone instead of being tabs across the top it is off to the right side. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I live in Florida on the East Coast, so I'm wondering when the chat is most active cause I feel like I miss out on when people logg on. I'd love to chat with you all! :D

• Members

It had died down again but I am more than willing to jump back into it. It was normally at night I would say anytime after 8pm eastern was when you normally saw at least a couple of people in there.