Official Community Forums Home

Have You?

ladylove

• Members

I wrote a little story awhile ago, about how DH and I were in a hotel watching another couple deliberately putting on a show for us or so we thought. This started me thinking: Have you ever deliberately had sex while you knew (or hoped) others were discretely watching? If so do tell, If not would it turn you on to know others were watching you?

Don't be shy, this will be fun!

• Members

I recall your story...It was like pulling teeth to get you to be forthcoming...Or was that your subtle way of teasing the many within here...

However, No I have not deliberately had sex for purpose of some one else's viewing pleasure. Now, I may have had sex out in a public place, but I was not trying to be caught or viewed by others. I dont believe it would be a turn on for me, knowing someone else or others would be watching, even if they were sexually aroused.

B)

• Members

I've done heavy petting with others in the room and you could hear each others sounds, but nothing along the lines of being watched. The wife and I have been intimate in places where people could walk in though and it does add a measure of excitement to the sex.

Randy.

Guest eminatic

as i posted in one of the other threads, i've had a few public encounters :)

for me, I think i would feel weird if i was deliberately putting on a show for someone who was not going to be involved. but if people happen to see, that's different XD my friend and i have sex in his car all the time, and he definitely gets more nervous about people seeing (even people far away who probably can't see anyway)

every time he says "that person can see us" i'll look over, and as long as it's not someone i know i'll be like "so?" i suppose it is a bit of a turn on for me to know that random strangers are watching :lol:

• Members

I recall your story...It was like pulling teeth to get you to be forthcoming...Or was that your subtle way of teasing the many within here...

B)

laugh.gif Not pulling teeth, just during the christmas rush, no teasing....... well maybe just a little.

I have never either, I would probably end up on utube of something if I did.

• Review Team

I wrote a little story awhile ago, about how DH and I were in a hotel watching another couple deliberately putting on a show for us or so we thought. This started me thinking: Have you ever deliberately had sex while you knew (or hoped) others were discretely watching? If so do tell, If not would it turn you on to know others were watching you?

Don't be shy, this will be fun!

The key here for me to be able to say no, is the discretely watching phrase. I have had sex when I knew people were watching not-so discretely. Yeah, I know, someone wants a story, lol. Maybe later. ;)

• Members

The key here for me to be able to say no, is the discretely watching phrase. I have had sex when I knew people were watching not-so discretely. Yeah, I know, someone wants a story, lol. Maybe later. ;)

not just someone's, I'm sure everyone! We'll be waiting...smile.gif

• Members

You know me well....B)

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I know this is a bit of an older thread but it looked interesting. I have had sexual encounters where others could have seen us. Once we were on a hotel balcony. I've had sex on a semi deserted beach. One time things got hot in an outdoor hotel pool at night. We actually saw people looking from a hotel room several floors up. Don't know how much they could see but one one complained. I know there have been times when others could hear the activities in the next room.

Actually, yes, I have. I've had sex with another couple in the same camper as we were, and also the same boathouse. Then there are the times when it's been in a tent with someone else in another tent right besides ours. I had sex with my ex husband, on our honeymoon, in a semi-public hot tub, that people probably could've seen us, but nobody said anything. I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones that come to mind.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

This reminds me of a story I told a friend in here a while back. My wife Di was moving into a new office and I went with her on a Saturday to help her move from her old office. When we got all her things from her old office into her new one she started putting things away while I enjoyed the view. She was on the 12th floor and had glass from ceiling to floor. Well the first thing I saw was that she had a fabulous view of the next door roof top which had a pool on it. As I ogled a few sex hot ladies laying by the pool Di slipped up behind me and ran her hand over my now swollen hard cock. " MMMMMM, feels like some ones enjoy the show" she said as she massaged my cock. With out hesitating I turned and started kissing her hard and deep and my hands were all over her big tits and hard nipples. She assured me no one else would be at the office and her door was shut so we were on our own, or so we thought. Our clothes were on the floor in a flash and I had Di on her desk eating her pussy like I was starving. All of a sudden Di squeezed her legs together and said "we're not alone". I looked up ad she pointed out the window. There in a big crane that was working on another high rise was a guy who instead of servicing the crane like he was suppose to be he was watching me eat Di's wet pussy. I Di if he was enjoying the show and nervously she replied " I think so". " Good" I said and went back to eating her pussy. She told me that he was definately watching us and I noticed her clit getting harder and her cunt getting a lot wetter. I looked up as I licked her and she was playing with her nipples and tits and watching that guy watch us. She told me that he had his cock out now and was jacking off while he watched. All of a sudden she screamed that he was cumming and her cunt exploded in one of her super squirting orgasms into my mouth....MMMMMMMM. Well the guy climbed down and left , but I pulled Di off the desk and pushed her up against the window and shoved my hard, thick, throbbing, precum covered cock into her juicy cunt. With her big tits mashed against the glass my cock pounded her cunt. That's when she said " I love having a audience to show off to". I look over her shoulder and there was about ten people, men and women standing around the pool looking up at us as we fucked. One beautiful oriental lady was rubbing the bulge in the guys swim suit standing next to her and all of a sudden jumped up and grabbed him and ran into the building. I wondered if she was embarrassed or something. I continued to fuck Di, she was super turned on being watched and so was I. Then she told me to look down at the pool, there was one lady rubbing her now naked cunt while sucking a guys big cock. Two other couples were making out and starting to get naked. That's all it took for me I explode a huge load of cum into Di's hot cunt and she let out a moan as her pussy squirted her cum all over my cock. We spent a few minutes in front of the window licking each other clean...MMMMMMM.....then got dressed and finished up Dis office and left. As we hit the street we noticed this couple walking out of the building next door and as they approached we saw it was the oriental lady and the guy she dragged into the building. They both smiled and said " Thanks, you two are super hot and we just had the hottest fucking sex in our lives. Hope to see you next weekend." Di and I have put on a few repeat shows, but only in the summer when their pool is open. Di did tell me that once and a while she gives private masturbation shows to the guy in the crane. It's a shame the building is almost done, turns me on to think of her sitting with her skirt up, panties off, legs over the arms of her chair, rubbing her beautiful cunt while he strokes his cock......MMMMMMMM

• Like 2

• 8 months later...