Official Community Forums Home

Comfy Plugs

bbarney

• Review Team

Hi everyone.

I am a straight male looking for some new plugs to play with. I have thought about getting one that vibrates but am not sure. I specifically am hoping for a comfortable one, small is great, and that i can wear out places. Im hoping for it to be comy in general, and have the ability to stay in me. Thanks =).

• Review Team

What type of time frame are you looking for?

What do you mean exactly? Like how long would i be wearing them? Id say maybe an hour or two, probably start off only at a half hour or so.

• Members

Yea, sorry, I was referring to length of time you would be wearing it.

I have been looking for a really long term, but have not found one yet.

This one is my favorite "DreamToys Stainless Steel Jewel Butt Plug, Small. There is a larger version which I just ordered. I don't think you can get it from TT :(

I can wear this one for 1-2 hours w/o any issue. Great for those errands etc, its also heavy, so you know its there, plus it won't pop out, as it has a really thin extension before the base. It's also on the smaller side, and Very easy to clean and can also have fun with heating and cooling it.

If you find another let me know, All the others I have tried you need help to keep them in place.

hope this helps

• Review Team

Yea, sorry, I was referring to length of time you would be wearing it.

I have been looking for a really long term, but have not found one yet.

This one is my favorite "DreamToys Stainless Steel Jewel Butt Plug, Small. There is a larger version which I just ordered. I don't think you can get it from TT :(

I can wear this one for 1-2 hours w/o any issue. Great for those errands etc, its also heavy, so you know its there, plus it won't pop out, as it has a really thin extension before the base. It's also on the smaller side, and Very easy to clean and can also have fun with heating and cooling it.

If you find another let me know, All the others I have tried you need help to keep them in place.

hope this helps

Hmm, ill consider it. Never tried anything steel before, and 54 dollars is a little high for a plug as a beginner lol, but maybe if i get enough money. I was considering the colt anal trainer kit because theyre supposed to be rubbery, so it sounded like it might be more comfortable.

• Review Team

Sorry I can't really help with this. I have yet to find a plug I really like, but I honestly haven't tried that many. Let us know what you find.

Guest eminatic

i was going to suggest the jewel one, never tried it but from what i've heard it's meant for more "long term" purposes. there is also one i think called the "pacifier" that is a long term wear. none of them are sold at TT

• 1 month later...
  • Members

bbarney I have the Colt anal trainer kit and it was my first "plug kit". I like it because I wanted something to work up with in size. I don't wear them for more than a hour or 2 so for real long term I don't know how they would last. I have read on other sites that people using on a regular basis have had the base break off leaving the plug in side. I only use the large plug now but the whole kit did the job for me.

I would look for something made from silicone if you want a quality plug.