Official Community Forums Home

Sexy... Food?!

mystofpric

• Members

Alright this has gone on long enough, even if it was highly entertaining. Em and Ready, lay off she CLEARLY picked the wrong thread to speak up on. Krazee, I can fight my own battles, but I can appericiate an outsiders view. Just drop it, let them think what they want, like you said it's just the internet. Welcome to the boards, I hope to see your opinion on less contentious matters.

• Members

That's my point darlin, we both dived right on in where neither was actively involved because we both felt it was right to speak up. And if there is one thing my parents always taught me, it was to speak up if you felt something was wrong

• Members

That's my point darlin, we both dived right on in where neither was actively involved because we both felt it was right to speak up. And if there is one thing my parents always taught me, it was to speak up if you felt something was wrong

Really...You felt compelled to join an internet message board because you felt something was wrong...And your valuable input with limited information was supposed to act as what...The saving grace...

You really are comic relief...

LoL... :D

• Members

ENOUGH!!!!

Thank you all for your PM"s, there were way to many for me to respond to, but please know I appreciate all the support and kind words. I agree with you all there are two ways of saying everything. I also agree the board was DEAD for the longest time; and yes I understand I have always been very proactive in keeping it going. I also understand I'm usually the voice of reason, and yes there was a whole bunch of "harmless, meaningless" flirtation as so many have pointed out in the PM's. BTW, I'm glad you were entertained. All of the PM's had varying opinions, were different and valid, again thank you.

BUT, This is getting tiresome, lets move on and leave it behind now please.

Thank you!

• Like 2

I have not read this entire thread but I wanted to say ditto to ladylove's post and also...

Please don't be guilty of creating a new account to cause trouble.

Rob

• Members

I agree because things like this will just drag a board down that has recently started to be revived. Hell things happen and people won't always agree that is what makes the world interesting. If we all agreed all the time it would be a boring ass place.

• Like 1

• Members

Oh so true and there is nothing wrong with a little it that keeps the banter going back and forth but when it becomes so negative it is time to say enough is enough.

• Members

Im willing to wager my imagination just knows how amazing those Berries can be... B)

Sometimes in life you have to leave some things to others imagination, That whole weekend was amazing we went the an Oregon Nude beach, The best sandwich shop I have ever eaten at..... BTW I think Sandwich's can be sexy Messy food is so much fun and anything you can eat with your hands SEXY. On our drive to we stopped at a Local Market and got a lot of fresh fruit the Raspberries he had been telling me what he had wanted to do with those babies for weeks not really sure where it came from but it was OH SOOOOOO NICE but the drive the atmosphere and everything else was great as well we drove by two old trucks filled with flowers they were in the middle of a Wheat Field it was so beautiful the perfect wind on the hottest of hot summer days that jumping in the water felt more amazing than you can imagine. I think an Orgasmic experience is what you make it sometimes it can be a spare of the moment type thing mostly when you have no idea how its gonna go that is what gets me excited. Still will never tell you what he did with those RASPBERRIES THO but every single one of them was picked out with care with his devious little grin. Thank you for this post for bringing back that Really Fantastic Memory

• Members

Alright I have read enough of everyones attacks on here. I wasn't going to comment on it but really it is enough. Really why don't you all ignore each other and just move on. I am not taking sides with any of this. Yes I will say some threads have been overwhelming with the flirtatious banter that has going on and because of that I have stayed away from those. Yes the banter can get out of hand at times, but attacking each other will not handle it. It is a sexual site but when a lot of threads get off track and hijacked it does become difficult. Can you all just agree to disgree and move on. This is sucking the life out of a forum that was finally starting to pick up.

Know what is funny I have chose to skip all of the non sense I have not read one thing just caught this one and wanted to say to all of you that this is where we all should be able to come to be ourselves its not as serious as you all have made it I am kind of irritated with the drama because that is why I came here to not have to deal with the day to day drama in my face. I hope you all can take your responsibility in what ever unfolded here and buck up a little, You are all reacting as children. I feel as tho some times words are just words but you all should get a grip shake hands make up and stop holding everyone else hostage in your game its completely out of line and you all should NUT UP and move the ef on

Back to the original topic of this post's intent:

I don't find food sexy. I agree with Em, I don't like the idea of food in the bedroom. Maybe it's just the clean up factor, I don't know. I enjoy food. I've eaten a fair share of "lobstah with buttah", muscles, strawberries covered in chocolate, ect. Never got horny off of them. Now, alcohol has helped lower my resolve a few times, but other than that, nope. Food's not a turn on.

• Members

Back to the original topic of this post's intent:

I don't find food sexy. I agree with Em, I don't like the idea of food in the bedroom. Maybe it's just the clean up factor, I don't know. I enjoy food. I've eaten a fair share of "lobstah with buttah", muscles, strawberries covered in chocolate, ect. Never got horny off of them. Now, alcohol has helped lower my resolve a few times, but other than that, nope. Food's not a turn on.

So, you have never been sexually fed in the bed after some wild sex, which only leads to more wild sex..and not necessarily in the bedroom...I know you're much more open than this...

And you're right food in itself, is not a turn on...Its the way we either sexually flirt with one another while munching on said food, or how food may be used as a tease...As in slowly licking an Ice Cream cone seductively with long licks...Come on, thats sexy...And that could easily Turn you on, as well your partner, Male or Female (wink wink) as either will be thinking where you should be licking while watching you sexually licking that cone in ohh such a sexual mannerism ...

I know you have a very vivid imagination...Its not just the consumption of food per se, but the overall experience of incorporating food or anything and everything and having fun with it... B)

• Members

This made me think of a scene from "The Housewives of Beverly Hills".

(yes I CONFESS--this is my guilty pleasure !! ) Ready --do these women live in your backyard ??? LOL

There was one scene where Taylor is eating cotton candy.

Now Taylor has HUGE lips---she has implants in her lips.

She does one amazing job eating this cotton candy---Well, I'll let you see it yourselves---very provacative.....very sexy.....

Makes you want to go out and have some cotton candy----or something...... :mellow:

• Like 2

• Members

This made me think of a scene from "The Housewives of Beverly Hills".

(yes I CONFESS--this is my guilty pleasure !! ) Ready --do these women live in your backyard ??? LOL

There was one scene where Taylor is eating cotton candy.

Now Taylor has HUGE lips---she has implants in her lips.

She does one amazing job eating this cotton candy---Well, I'll let you see it yourselves---very provacative.....very sexy.....

Makes you want to go out and have some cotton candy----or something...... :mellow:

There is nothing sexier then being able to enjoy yourself even out in public...... Someone in here not mentioning names compared me to Sally :) the more I think about it I am a bit like her. Thanks Love but this takes the Cake or shall I say tasty confection YEAH BABY YEAH :)

• Members

There is nothing sexier then being able to enjoy yourself even out in public...... Someone in here not mentioning names compared me to Sally :) the more I think about it I am a bit like her. Thanks Love but this takes the Cake or shall I say tasty confection YEAH BABY YEAH :)

:P I'll go ahead and mention... IT'S ME!

If you are like sally when you order your food then we are alike in that manor. I know what I like and it's not worth eating or drinking if it's not the way it's ordered.

I just thought of a sexy food.

King Crab legs.... think about how much fun you could have with that.

• Members

Well Love sense you went and got all Phallic on me :) I love that word..... Naughty OHhhh lets see... I like eating Banana's I might have to think on a few more. Tho that brings me to a very disturbed friend of mine he used to try to gross me out He was Bi but he had more disturbing issues. When he was not trying to show off and gross people out he was very fun to be around tho I do have to admit I loved the way he would get people to react. He apparently liked to deep throat banana's it was a pretty interesting fetish not sure if it was just to try to get to me but I did like our conversations as we sat outside the recycling plant in Seattle. I met some of the coolest and most out there people in my life there. Hood rats some but I loved every single one of them

• Members

Oh, she's enjoying it alright!

• Members

No Fair Em, What is "Miyavi" and in which language?

I Believe he is Japanese...Pop Artist/Entertainer...

Miyavi_by_leejun35.jpg

• Members

That's a man....... she's gorgeous!

She even rocks the "kate Gosling" hair thing, which I usually think looks horrible.

• Members

That's a man....... she's gorgeous!

She even rocks the "kate Gosling" hair thing, which I usually think looks horrible.

That is "Eminatic's" idea of sexy...Not mine...So Ive learned from her posting within "Image Wars"...