Official Community Forums Home

This Almost Makes Me Want To Be A Nun.

• Members

A few days before i bought anything from this company, which i love even more now, for the record, i ordered two vibes from another company. They took forEVER to get here, finally arrived today. I didn't get to my mailbox until about 9PM and it was just a bad, bad, sucky day today so i was VERY glad to get my order!

I opened the package, and eventually realized they had sent USED VIBRATORS. Used. One was covered in lube, it was all over the packaging, i still feel like it's on me even though i have washed my hands 4 times. I called and the woman who answered "assured me" that that could not have happened in their warehouse and tried to blame it on UPS! My best friend's husband works for UPS, we love UPS, don't go there night operator chick! Well, it did happen, do ya want pictures?! Finally she said she'd re-send (oh yes, please! lol) or give me back my money. I'd like to just un-see it all, i still feel like i am gonna lose my dinner. Blech!

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm sort of scared to order through the mail now, i'm a big girl, i can go to Christie's Toy Box and buy a vibe in public.

Ugh... after the day i've had i swear i said out loud, should i just go be a nun? Which made me laugh. But i'm still shaking! One of them smelled so strongly of... like a rubbery but killer masked with a Gramdma's rose perfume scent. I have no interest in what that was covering up!

::sigh:: :angry::( :(

• Members

Ouch! I dont know about becoming a Nun due to receiving lubed/used goods...But I understand your hostility...

• Members

I was once sent something that looked used and was horrified. After sending them a note, the investigated and resent another it was found out to be just the way the toy is form the factory.

With mine, the package wasn't opened at all. Did you talk to Rob? Did your UPS packaging look disturbed in any way? This seems very unusual.

I believe she said it was from another company, not Too Timid, which is why she may Love TT even more...Or is my comprehension lacking...B)

• Members

I believe she said it was from another company, not Too Timid, which is why she may Love TT even more...Or is my comprehension lacking...B)

LOL!!! SCORE!

• Members

That's what happens when It's late and you only skim the written words....rolleyes.gif

Not late at all in my part of the world...:D

• Members

Not late at all in my part of the world...:D

Wait, how did you do that. I changed it before you answered?

Late here.

• Members

Wait, how did you do that. I changed it before you answered?

Late here.

You are an inquisitive one...

You should try re~locating where time is more cohesive for the people we interact with...

:P

No, I can't say I've ever had that happen before. I order from here, and only one other mail-company for sex toys upon rare occassion. So, maybe I'm not the best person to answer that. I've never heard of it happening to anyone else either though. That's just plain gross. though I have recieved items that were jelly-like, or even some of the silicone toys, that have left residue on their wrappers due to their preservative treatments they get to prevent the toys from drying up/out. Maybe that was the case here? It does almost look like they're used that way if you're not use to seeing toys like that.......just a thought.

• Members

You are an inquisitive one...

You should try re~locating where time is more cohesive for the people we interact with...

:P

West Coast Here I Come! tongue.gif

• Members

I posted this once earlier today, but somehow it didn't save to the thread. So, I'll try this again--

I worked part-time for a sex toy company doing home parties for almost 2 years. I am very familiar with seeing the way these toys come packaged. Most toys are not supposed to come in contact with other toys, plastic, etc...as it could damage them. It's possible that some companies use a lubricated protectant on them as they are packaged in plastic. I'm pretty sure they weren't used. A lot of toys are scented also--strawberry, fruit flavors, flowers, etc.....I suppose that is to cover up the chemical scent in some of the toys.

Did you look for the "Candid Camera" crew by your mailbox ??? LOL.....

Hey, this would make a pretty funny skit on "Saturday Night Live" wouldn't it ? :rolleyes:

• Members

I posted this once earlier today, but somehow it didn't save to the thread. So, I'll try this again--

I worked part-time for a sex toy company doing home parties for almost 2 years. I am very familiar with seeing t

I didn't know that. You must have some great stories up your sleeve.

ps - don't let the quiet ones fool you.....wink.gif

• Members

I didn't know that. You must have some great stories up your sleeve.

ps - don't let the quiet ones fool you.....wink.gif

YES - It's the quiet ones that are the most fun !! LOL--I DO have some funny stories. One woman at a party was very quiet and she would make faces as the toys were being passed around. She didn't want to touch any of them. She was the last one to place her order with me . (most everyone else had left) Do you know that she bought over $500 worth of toys/ products and paid me in CASH !!! Yes--this was the woman who acted so prudish at the party.....LOL

The funniest party I did was for a group of actual "Lunch Ladies" in their late 60's. When I arrived at the house their husbands/boyfriends were dressed in fishing gear as they were supposed to be leaving to go on a fishing trip. The MEN were so intrigued that they didn't want to leave !! One woman sat next to her boyfriend during the demonstration of the toys and products They were completely in love and ALL OVER EACH OTHER !! She took a sample of the arousal gel to the bathroom accompanied by her boyrfriend who was pushing 70. I think she gave him a blow job in the bathroom LOL !! See---age does not matter ! They all told me that sex definitely gets better as you age....

I did one couple's party near a local Army base. It was all soldiers and their wives/ girlfriends. It took place in a bar that used to be a stripper club. The stripper pole was still on the stage. We played a "truth or dare" game. Whoever did not want to answer the question had to dance on the stripper pole to the song "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy". Needless to say--there were a lot of soldiers entertaining us on that pole !! It was hysterical. They bought a lot of toys. All the men bought Fleshlights for themselves and toys for their wives. Most of the men were leaving on their 2nd and some their 3rd Tour to Iraq. (That part was sad as they were so young...)

I've found with doing these parties that the men are very very intrigued. I would get lots of questions about how to get their wives interested in more sex or even using toys. I came out of my sexual shell with hosting these parties. Unfortunately I had to end it as I was just too busy with a full time office job ( and doing hair on the side with a business I had) and with my family. BUT--I had fun and definitely learned a lot .

Toy parties are definitely NOT TUPPERWARE !! LOL...

Back to the thread--Tyger is right--some of the Jelly toys do have an unusual slippery / squishy feel to them .

• Members

YES - It's the quiet ones that are the most fun !! LOL--.................

Back to the thread--Tyger is right--some of the Jelly toys do have an usual slippery / squishy feel to them .

Thank, loved reading them. And I agree jelly toys do have a slippery, squishy feel to them.

• Members

YES - It's the quiet ones that are the most fun !! LOL--I DO have some funny stories. One woman at a party was very quiet and she would make faces as the toys were being passed around. She didn't want to touch any of them. She was the last one to place her order with me . (most everyone else had left) Do you know that she bought over $500 worth of toys/ products and paid me in CASH !!! Yes--this was the woman who acted so prudish at the party.....LOL

The funniest party I did was for a group of actual "Lunch Ladies" in their late 60's. When I arrived at the house their husbands/boyfriends were dressed in fishing gear as they were supposed to be leaving to go on a fishing trip. The MEN were so intrigued that they didn't want to leave !! One woman sat next to her boyfriend during the demonstration of the toys and products They were completely in love and ALL OVER EACH OTHER !! She took a sample of the arousal gel to the bathroom accompanied by her boyrfriend who was pushing 70. I think she gave him a blow job in the bathroom LOL !! See---age does not matter ! They all told me that sex definitely gets better as you age....

I did one couple's party near a local Army base. It was all soldiers and their wives/ girlfriends. It took place in a bar that used to be a stripper club. The stripper pole was still on the stage. We played a "truth or dare" game. Whoever did not want to answer the question had to dance on the stripper pole to the song "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy". Needless to say--there were a lot of soldiers entertaining us on that pole !! It was hysterical. They bought a lot of toys. All the men bought Fleshlights for themselves and toys for their wives. Most of the men were leaving on their 2nd and some their 3rd Tour to Iraq. (That part was sad as they were so young...)

I've found with doing these parties that the men are very very intrigued. I would get lots of questions about how to get their wives interested in more sex or even using toys. I came out of my sexual shell with hosting these parties. Unfortunately I had to end it as I was just too busy with a full time office job ( and doing hair on the side with a business I had) and with my family. BUT--I had fun and definitely learned a lot .

Toy parties are definitely NOT TUPPERWARE !! LOL...

Back to the thread--Tyger is right--some of the Jelly toys do have an usual slippery / squishy feel to them .

Hahahaha...I Loved the "Prudish" lady buying $500 worth of products...:lol:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I agree with ReadyToMoveOn the 'prudish' lady who bought $500 worth of toys I would surmise her next few days (and evenings) were filled with many orgasms.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE that tune 'Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy!!' It always makes me feel like grabbing the closest gal and start dirty dancing with her tear off her panties and drive my tongue into her pussy and slurp on her till she screams in rapture!!

• Members

Wow, I'm sorry that this happened to you. Awhile back I ordered a toy from another site which I end up regretting it now. The UPS ended up delivering to my old house where I used to live at; which I rented it out. They couldn't deliver to the P.O. Box but they didn't try contacting me on the matter so I could change the shipping address. So complete strangers ended up having my toy that I ordered. Good thing they ended up shipping it out again; free of charge. This is horrible when it happens and I hope they end up shipping out the same toys you ordered again. I'd be upset if this happened to me, especially how the lube was all over it. Yikes!