Official Community Forums Home

Sex In The Shower

Guest eminatic

• Members

We have many other ways and places to have fun that it doesn't bother me in the least about the shower.

• Members

OK...

So is every female here horizontally challenged...My GF stands at least a foot smaller than myself, as I am 6'1 and she is at most 5 ft...That is 13 inches, yet we both enjoy Sex while showering...I will admit, it is somewhat cumbersome, but I am determined, I get what I went after...and she is always game for Sex while showering...

It offers a challenge, I admit, but a challenge I am UP for... :P

Darlin, do you mean vertically challenged?

• Members

I think it also depends on strength. Some of you guys can probably hold your woman up enough to make it easier.

Being braced up against a wall makes it a bit easier on both of you.

• Members

I believe one of your issues may be not enough room in your shower...Not sure though...

If this is an issue, the next time you and your DH are out, try and spend on a nice Hotel Room, maybe even a Suite...Showers are usually separate from the bathe, and are usually quite large...And if need be, ask for a step stool from the concierge...Give him a sexy wink and he'll be more than happy to oblige...

I dont know, I enjoy Sex in the shower...And clean up is easy... B)

Have you tried any cockrings? This could be your answer.

Yes, it's just about time for a night away ! You think it would take only a sexy WINK to get a little extra from the hotel concierge ??? Maybe I could invite him back to the room--- I still have that MFM fantasy rolling around in my head !! :)

LL---Yes we have some cock rings. NO--he hasn't used them for any length of time. Time to dig through the trunk of toys again..... Lots we haven't used in a long time.

• Members

Foreplay in the shower is great, actual penetration isn't as much fun as doing it on a horizontal surface. Call me old fashioned.

• Like 1

• Members

I am with Sunday on this. It's fun to start. With that being said.

I have done many BJs in the shower. And then we are done.

• Members

I agree foreplay in the shower is definitely a nice start.

• Members

I am with Sunday on this. It's fun to start. With that being said.

I have done many BJs in the shower. And then we are done.

BJs are great no matter where, Shower, Bath, Kitchen, On A Plane Circling JFK... :D

But never a pre-cursor to being done... :angry:

• Members

Ready you made me laugh. Thanks.

Yes I have done that also. I am a platinum member of the mile high club. Back in the day it was easier to pick up passengers and have "fun". Not so much anymore. Any takers???

• Members

Ready you made me laugh. Thanks.

Yes I have done that also. I am a platinum member of the mile high club. Back in the day it was easier to pick up passengers and have "fun". Not so much anymore. Any takers???

Im Happy to have made your morning smile...

Just remember, A BJ will not be a one and done Maam... :P

• Members

Then we have to get off the plane......and get back in the Shower where this topic started.

• Members

I thought the Topic was Merely Sex...Or is that just my Sexual thoughts of late... :unsure:

• Like 1

• Members

. . . I am a platinum member of the mile high club. Back in the day it was easier to pick up passengers and have "fun". . . .

Now, we can't let something like this just pass by. You are now under obligation to provide details of several examples of these episodes.

So as to keep this thread on topic, you must start another or tack on to a related-themed thread and spill your tales.

• Members

Well Square. Maybe one day I will start a Mile high thread. That would be fun. But now its back to the shower and what we like to do in there.

Any takers I'm on my way...

• Members

Well Square. Maybe one day I will start a Mile high thread. That would be fun. But now its back to the shower and what we like to do in there.

Any takers I'm on my way...

Im A Taker..

Besides I am in need of a Shower this afternoon, among many other needs (In a Sexual nature of course)... :P

• Like 1

• Members

I thought the Topic was Merely Sex...Or is that just my Sexual thoughts of late... :unsure:

You're computer probably doesn't have enough memory for all those daily thoughts :D

• Members

You're computer probably doesn't have enough memory for all those daily thoughts :D

Sometimes, I wish I didnt have the memory of those thoughts... Frustrations abound... ;)

• Members

My wife and I just recently did it in the shower at our house for the first time about 4 months ago. We got back from the gym one day and she asked if I wanted to go in with her. We have had sex in the shower before but, this always happened in a hotel where the showers are full size. At home we only have a stand up shower so for 2 people it's a little small.

We tried to have intercourse with me doing her from behind but, she didn't feel comfortable. Knowing I was worked up she decided to give me a blowjob to finish me off. My wife is pretty small compared to me so she had no problems going "down" in the small shower. It was the best BJ my wife had ever given me. I don't know if it was the shower that made her feel comfortable with getting "dirty" but, in the 8 years we have been married she had never allowed me to cum in her mouth. This time she told me to relax and just let it go. After she said that I think I lasted about 10 seconds and exploded. We have only done it a couple times but, I always am dropping the hint to conserve water. :D

• Like 1

• Members

Zinger. Just jump in and join her. That would be such a turn on for me. Tell her what you saw her doing and you want to help.

• Members

I will be in the Shower soon enough, Sex while showering today would be awesome... ;)

• Members

I will be in the Shower soon enough, Sex while showering today would be awesome... ;)

so..... sex in the shower today or not?.....

• Members

Shower Sex is possible, even in the smallest of showers...

tumblr_m24dpxaCMf1rrqb7po1_500.gif

• Members

So tiny it must be in Europe...

Japan also has similar showers, very cramped for space in their tiny apartments...

Or possibly an RV...