Official Community Forums Home

Sex In The Shower

Guest eminatic

• Members

Shower Sex is Good Clean Fun...

Everything is slippery when wett...

Easily sliding into those most difficult places...

:P

• Like 1

• Members

Shower sex is good,fun, and even safe with a clutz lime my wife if done properly ;)

• Members

I don't like shower sex. But it's been a long time. And... I am more fit now so maybe.

• Members

I guess I am really of a minority then, I really do enjoy Sex in the Shower...

Start off by sensually washing one another, in the most intimate of places...Passionate kisses, only lead to probing fingers and lavishly wett succulent bites...

And this is just the first couple of minutes...

Yes, I really do enjoy Sex in the Shower...Nothing clumsy whatsoever... B)

• Like 1

• Members

My water doesn't stay hot long enough for that.

Hahaha...Im not laughing at you...Hopefully with you...But Im sorry, it did cause me to Laugh Out Loud.... :D

Yes, I can see how that would be an issue though...Though sometimes in the Heat of Summer, Cool showers are awesome...

B)

• Members

Hahaha...Im not laughing at you...Hopefully with you...But Im sorry, it did cause me to Laugh Out Loud.... :D

Yes, I can see how that would be an issue though...Though sometimes in the Heat of Summer, Cool showers are awesome...

B)

A cool shower and some slippery stuff...

• Members

I just had shower sex! Successfully this time, still hurt like a bitch and not a good hurt but since we are still "trying" this cycle, I let him do his thang.

Thats Awesome...Some people, I am so effing envious... ;)

• Members

How so?

...S E X ....

• Members

I keep forgetting you are without. Sorry.

Its ok...I laugh at my own expense sometimes...

If SHE was actually here with me, I doubt I would be online as often, if at all...

So, it all balances out I guess..

• Members

I love sex in the shower but sex should be awkward sometimes its not like in the movies its not always graceful its not always perfect. Why should it be if it was perfect what fun would it be? I say have sex in the shower as often as you can but dont forget fellas there are other places to explore oral sex is best in the shower Ohhhhhh Yes oral sex in the shower :) me LIKEY

• Members

Shower sex... still fun!

Thanks Em.

I can think of two mind blowing moments in the shower one led to a very wet floor and the counter top there is something to be said about a man that can lift you up put you where he wants you and have his way with you. Um so anyway Yes thank you for this video, .lol Yes Thank you Em I agree with Love

• Members

I just had shower sex! Successfully this time, still hurt like a bitch and not a good hurt but since we are still "trying" this cycle, I let him do his thang.

Shower sex requires some sort of lubrication that's not water soluble. You will find it much more enjoyable if you do.

Thats Awesome...Some people, I am so effing envious... ;)

Some one needs to take a much needed vacation.....

• Members

Em--that video was hysterical !! I would LOVE to be able to have shower sex !! My husband can't stay hard long enough in the shower. We've tried but it just hasn't worked out. Shower sex always looks great in movies but in real life and real showers-- there's not too much room.

We've played around in the shower though....Someday we'll have successful shower sex. (without it turning out like the second scene in the video above that looked like something out of "The Shining".. LOL )

• Members

Em--that video was hysterical !! I would LOVE to be able to have shower sex !! My husband can't stay hard long enough in the shower. We've tried but it just hasn't worked out. Shower sex always looks great in movies but in real life and real showers-- there's not too much room.

We've played around in the shower though....Someday we'll have successful shower sex. (without it turning out like the second scene in the video above that looked like something out of "The Shining".. LOL )

I believe one of your issues may be not enough room in your shower...Not sure though...

If this is an issue, the next time you and your DH are out, try and spend on a nice Hotel Room, maybe even a Suite...Showers are usually separate from the bathe, and are usually quite large...And if need be, ask for a step stool from the concierge...Give him a sexy wink and he'll be more than happy to oblige...

I dont know, I enjoy Sex in the shower...And clean up is easy... B)

• Members

Have you tried any cockrings? This could be your answer.

Hmmm...I don't think its a lube issue, its an angle issue. I simply can't bend over that far and he is 6'2 and I'm 5'7 so there is a big enough difference for it to be a little awkward and painful.

Angle is everything sometimes, however the Single Locking Suction Foot Rest, or the Single Locking Suction Handle could be the answer for home use if you have a smooth flat surface to adhere them too. If the area is not completely smooth forget it.

I believe one of your issues may be not enough room in your shower...Not sure though...

If this is an issue, the next time you and your DH are out, try and spend on a nice Hotel Room, maybe even a Suite...Showers are usually separate from the bathe, and are usually quite large...And if need be, ask for a step stool from the concierge...Give him a sexy wink and he'll be more than happy to oblige...

I dont know, I enjoy Sex in the shower...And clean up is easy... B)

Agreed, Hotel concierge's are more than happy to cater to almost every whim of the hotel guest. ;)

• Members

I would not trust those! I will just have to deal with the pain or else don't do it haha However, he must have a major hard on for this double showerhead cause now all I have to say is something like "I'm taking a shower and you are NOT allowed to come in" or "well you could always just take a shower with me" and voila he appears and all raging to go. If I had to known this before I would've invested in a double showerhead years ago.

Some of US Men, are just wound that way...I am the same way...My GF will inform me she will shower as Im relaxing on the bed...I usually allow her 5 minutes in shower before I enter and have my ways....

Her reply to my sudden intrusion..."I thought you were tired..." :D

• Members

I've never enjoyed sex in the shower. Maybe I'm tooooooo much shorter than my partner...I've never figured it out. I'll just enjoy the foreplay, and move on from there to somewhere more comfortable.....

• Members

same here. With being vertically challenged it doesn't work well at least for the shower. Different story when we go to this one hotel with their large tub. Nice part of it being deep and I can bend over the side or kneel on the top as it has a tiled platform so to say around the top.

• Members

OK...

So is every female here horizontally challenged...My GF stands at least a foot smaller than myself, as I am 6'1 and she is at most 5 ft...That is 13 inches, yet we both enjoy Sex while showering...I will admit, it is somewhat cumbersome, but I am determined, I get what I went after...and she is always game for Sex while showering...

It offers a challenge, I admit, but a challenge I am UP for... :P

• Members

My DH and I are 'vertically challenged' as well, but with a large shower and desire, this doesn't seem to be an issue. ;)