Official Community Forums Home

Who Has Broken A Toy?

• Members

Okay a little curious here. I want to make sure I am not the only one who this has happened to and I am sure I am not. A broken toy, I am talking about while you are using it,it is not the batteries, they are fine. The other toys didn't get jealous B), of one another.

Here is my story; I think I might have been a little rough with it. My very first vibe ever, I was so excited that I couldn't wait to get home. I put the batteries in as my husband was driving down the road. I was so overwhelmed and excited to try this new toy out, I lifted my skirt, put some lube on it and away I went. OMG, if I only knew that this toys could do this I would have bought one years ago. :lol: Well it was about a 2hr drive to where we were going, this whole time I was so busy playing and having the time of my life. When all of a sudden, the toy started making this really funny noise. I checked the batteries to see if that was the issue since the vibration was slowly down, it wasn't the batteries. Well the next thing I noticed was a little smoke coming from the monitor and a burnt smell. I thought to myself just great, leave it to me to break a vibrator. Well yes I burned up the motor in it and needless to say my husband laughed so hard and it is still a joke today. This happened many many years ago. Although many years ago I have to say it still can be funny to this day. :)

So I am curious to find out if anybody else has done this to a toy, or is it just me? :rolleyes:

• Members

Yep, happened to me.....twice. One was the personal lil vibe like the hustler sold here and a egg/bullet vibe...the one with both on it. I think my new lil hustler is getting ready to die too...they just don't seem to last very long around my place. When the egg started to "go out" omg..it made the worst "clanking" noise inside it.

• Members

Oh yeah.....I have worn out many a vibe...I can't even tell you which ones they were, cause it was a while ago, and now that I have a few more to spread my attention to, the motors don't get so overworked. I do remember, my very first vibe, a plain, purple slimline. Ohhhh how I loved her. I used her EVERY, single day, maybe twice a day. Then, one night....playing, playing..slowing, slowing...dying, dying...dead. I buried her in the backyard in a shoebox. I cried.

This brings too many memories back to my recently departed IVIbe Rabitt...I can't talk.....

Kayla

• Members

Yup,

I had a nice little plain white deal, I loved that thing till I found out about dual actions.

Anyways, I was using it one day and the vibrations got slower and it kept getting louder and louder.

The last time I saw it I had turned it on, there were barly any vibrations at all and it sounded like a fork in a garbage disposal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Too funny! I thought I was insane.... (well maybe) I have only a few toys and just recently bought them.

I have had 3 yes, three...die.... I bought one and it just died? I called and it was replaced... I was happy. Shortly after...it broke too... Then I bought a cordless vibrating egg...with remote. Thought that would be fun when out...can give the bf the control.... Well... Never got that far... I broke it using it myself. Just before the big o it died..... I was so bummed. ran right out and got new batteries? Dead. Maybe there is a group I can join.... :) OMA (over masterbating anonymous)

• Members

Chickiedoo I will be more then happy to go to that group if you let me know where. :lol: I just broke my Top Cat Erotic Butterfly that I wrote a review on. :( I haven't had it that long but well I killed it. I strapped it on and kept it on threw out the day. Heck the kids couldn't hear it and it made my day go by with pleasure and so I thought the batteries had died but nope I blew the motor. :( IT is a TERRIBLE DAY TODAY. I loved that thing. Oh well I quess.................... as Mikayla would say " I can't talk anymore'"

• Members
Chickiedoo I will be more then happy to go to that group if you let me know where. :lol: I just broke my Top Cat Erotic Butterfly that I wrote a review on. :( I haven't had it that long but well I killed it. I strapped it on and kept it on threw out the day. Heck the kids couldn't hear it and it made my day go by with pleasure and so I thought the batteries had died but nope I blew the motor. :( IT is a TERRIBLE DAY TODAY. I loved that thing. Oh well I quess.................... as Mikayla would say " I can't talk anymore'"

:lol: IT SEEMS JUST WHEN I THINK THERE NOTHING FUNNIER HERE YOU COME WITH ANOTHER GOOD ONE. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BUTTERFLY. I LOVE SEX BUT IT SEEMS I'M MORE OF A PARTNER TYPE GIRL. ALTHOUGH WHO KNOWS IT DOES SOUND TEMPTING, MAYBE I'LL BURN A MOTOR OR 2. :ph34r:

• Members

Katprr...

The good news is... if you buy a toy here, at too timid, they will replace it. I think it has a year warranty? Not exactly sure...(have to check that)

I didn't have to return it, but it was in the policy.. to return the broken toy...

How'd ya like to be that guy!!!! Wearing the hazmat suit....checking to see if it was abused or damaged by "normal wear and tear". Wow! Sorry ma'am... After close inspection of your toy, it looks to have been seriously mis-used.....

Yuk!

Anyway, they have been great here(Rob) no questions asked and quick response.

• Members

"After close inspection of your toy, it looks to have been seriously mis-used"

ROFLMFAO

how in the world does someone mis-use a toy?

I can hear that one now.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean there is ANOTHER USE for these things? you mean to tell me they arn't made for smacking my hubby upside the head with when he won't stop snoring?"

*Snicker*

Now THERE is a mental image, seeing a woman roll over and smack her hubby in the head with a dildo to make him stop snoring.

LOL you guys crack me up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:lol: IT SEEMS JUST WHEN I THINK THERE NOTHING FUNNIER HERE YOU COME WITH ANOTHER GOOD ONE. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BUTTERFLY. I LOVE SEX BUT IT SEEMS I'M MORE OF A PARTNER TYPE GIRL. ALTHOUGH WHO KNOWS IT DOES SOUND TEMPTING, MAYBE I'LL BURN A MOTOR OR 2. :ph34r:

OK I'M NOT HAPPY TO BE JOINING THE BROKEN TOY CLUB. <_< BUT I GUESS I'M OFFICALY A MEMBER. OUR BERRYLICOIUS HAS FINALLY GAVE UP ON US. :unsure: I TOO WILL MISS MY TOY, BUT I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REPLACE HER. ITS WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE WANTED. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have done this too. Although, mine would scare me if it made "clanking" noises!!! :blink: Mostly, they just STOP working!!