Official Community Forums Home

To Climax By Another

• Members

So a couple of mornings ago, I was waking up and my wife got a little frisky. She started kissing g down my side and was basically teasing me. I started to play with myself and then she moved my hand awayand took over. Within moments, I had my second ever orgasm from a hand job. She kept going even after I was tapped out and absolutely drove me nuts. By the time she was done I was already late for work. In my sexual relationship I am the giver and I felt utterly guilty for not reciprocating. Kind of took away from the experience. Anyone else go through that?

Randy

• Like 1

• Members

I understand the feeling. If she doesn't get off, you feel like you've been selfish and it seems, "unbalanced." I've had lots of discussions about this with FWB and I'm a lot better about it than I used to be. She has told me over and over that pleasing me pleases her, and she's happy when only one of us has an orgasm. It's just not an issue for her and when it was an issue for me it kind of took away from the experience for her. One of the times I told her I felt guilty if I got an orgasm and she didn't she said the answer was to start having so much sex we can't keep score. I've learned to relax with it more than I used to, and discovered that it makes it even better for her when I tell her how much I enjoyed the attention without revealing any sense that the one-way took anything away from it for me. As it turns out she gets her solos about as often as she gives me mine, so we've learned that over time it evens out more or less. We've gotten over worrying about being "even" which has made the whole experience better for both of us. The answer is talk talk talk. Tell her how you feel and encourage her to tell you how she feels about it.

• Like 1

• Members

I think its great that you allowed yourself to be pleasured with out giving as well, sometimes Men have an issue with this. You have to allow yourself to be open to being ravished if you plan to be the one that does all the ravishing its eventually going to come back to you in return..... No need to feel bad about being able to let go for yourself.... Congrats sorry you were late for work bet that was an awkward day.... :) Sexually awkward I love it when your knees are weak and you know why but others are just looking at you like WTF is wrong with that person.... YOU WANT TO BELT OUT YEAH I GOT ME SOME... WHAT :)

• Members

Like I said, I have always been the giver more than the receiver. I just felt wrong not making sure she was cared for. That in itself took away from the experience. So far as being late for work...well...it helps when you're one of the ones in charge. People assume I had other business to take care of first as I am never, ever late,

Randy.

• Like 1

• Members

All relationships in my view, should be give and take, to a degree equally...

With my personal relationship now, with my GF, I know she has achieved many more orgasms than I could ever achieve...But most Women can, if so sexually stimulated by their SO...But I do achieve my own when we are together, and for that I am completely happy...Isnt that what we all ultimately cherish most, Sexual Harmony, whatever it may be...With the one (or two) we care for...

Just My Thoughts...

• Members

Just to let the men know, it is a complete turn-on and deeply satisfying for a women to give with-out anticipation ...... well, not every time.

• Like 2

• Members

I have to agree with ladylove, sometimes its just fun to give. And it sounds like your wife knew that there were time constraints and still wanted to give you a happy start to your day. Besides, that just meant that when you got home that night it was her turn!

• Like 1

• Members

I am very good with my hands I love using my oils on my boyfriend it makes me feel good to know that I am the one that makes him feel good sometimes its ok to let someone take you to that place and not have to do a thing to return it at that moment but COWGURL has it right just remember to return the favor next time you get a chance

• Members

. . . In my sexual relationship I am the giver and I felt utterly guilty for not reciprocating. Kind of took away from the experience. Anyone else go through that?

Randy

I kinda feel that way too, but have learned not to worry about it in certain situations, which don't happen that often, like a BJ out in the world or sex in the car. My wife will only get off by doing certain things a certain way in the bedroom, so in those other situations I have learned not to even bother trying to get her off, and she's OK with that so it's not a big deal.

• Members

I kinda feel that way too, but have learned not to worry about it in certain situations, which don't happen that often, like a BJ out in the world or sex in the car. My wife will only get off by doing certain things a certain way in the bedroom, so in those other situations I have learned not to even bother trying to get her off, and she's OK with that so it's not a big deal.

I think that it's great when a couple is able to give and receive on an alternate basis during those times when one or the other doesn't really feel like cumming. In my relationship with my husband this is very common. There are times when he's super turned on and I'm really not, but I want him to enjoy himself. I'll go out of my way to make that happen and I don't expect anything in return. He feels the same way..

We each have our own "ME" time together.

So, Thurisas, don't feel guilty about it---just enjoy it when it happens. It's nice every once in awhile for it to be "All about YOU" :)

• Members

I think that it's great when a couple is able to give and receive on an alternate basis during those times when one or the other doesn't really feel like cumming. In my relationship with my husband this is very common. There are times when he's super turned on and I'm really not, but I want him to enjoy himself. I'll go out of my way to make that happen and I don't expect anything in return. He feels the same way..

We each have our own "ME" time together.

So, Thurisas, don't feel guilty about it---just enjoy it when it happens. It's nice every once in awhile for it to be "All about YOU" :)

Wendy's right on the money with that. My wife and I have had encounters where only one of us is going to be the beneficiery of an orgasm. But it's just like these folks said. Sometimes, my wife just wants to give me a passionate blow-job and tells me to cum rather than satisfy her. When she gets like that, I roll with it and enjoy cumming in her mouth or shooting my wad all over her face. I used to feel guilty about not getting her off, but she likes to do it that way sometimes. There have also been times when I am not totally up to an intense orgasm and I make her cum a few times before quitting. Instead, I eat her pussy until she cums in my mouth and then I kiss her so she can taste it. Sometimes, I may use some nice toys on her. No matter what we choose, it makes me satisfied to get her off like that at times like that.

Instead of feeling guilty, consider it a gift. Since I am a woman, I can understand wanting to give your man a "going away present" of a handjob, even if we don't get anything out of it at the time, we know that you're thinking about us, what we did for you, and plotting how you're going to "make it up" to us!!! But it's a great ego boost to get your man to enjoy something, and even get him to cum by doing something that usually doesn't work. I doubt very much she was insulted or hurt that you didn't reciprocate at the time. ;)