Official Community Forums Home

New To Site

LANDSHARK

• Members

Hello. I am a 48 year old single woman with a very high sex drive. Unfortunatly I do not have a partner as of yet but hoping to change that soon. I am on a dating website and sometimes just talking gets me excited. Is this abnormal? I recently purchased a vibrator from this site to get me through.

• Members

Welcome to Too Timid !! It's great to have you here.

I'm sure you are excited about your new purchase.

There are tons of great products on here.

I am sure you will make somebody VERY happy with your high sex drive--LOL--

No, that's not abnormal---everyone is different--everyone reacts differently-

I think for you- the anticipation of what could happen with the person you are talking to is exciting to you and turns you on.

I am sure you will meet someone that you really connect with on your dating site.

We look forward to your input---and please feel free to share your dating stories with us ! :)

Sometimes just talking about sex can definitely stir things up, and get almost anyone excited, so you're totally normal. :) Welcome to the site, and I look forward to seeing more posts! :)

• Members

welcome Landshark! Looking forward to your input.

~curios about your screen name, how did you pick it?

• Members

Welcome to this wonderful place.

I too get "excited" when talking to a man that I find attractive. I use that same guy later when I am alone.

Your going to love the many things we talk about here. I hope you find someone on that dating website.

• Members

Welcome to Too Timid! I've been a member on here since 2008 and I still get excited whenever I'm talking about sex in general. I'm sure you'll find someone who feels right to you soon. Look forward to hearing your inputs and stories! :)

• Members

Welcome to the site...

Like Ms LL, I too am curious of your Screen name...

As most sharks are known to be predators, do you attest to be a sexual predator, albeit in a good sexual predator way...

• Members

Hi. No !! I picked the name because it was the name of this dolphin I had in college,,,, stuffed... and we named it Landshark because of the Satuday night live skit with Loranne Newman.. candy gram. Anyway, I thank you for your comments and yes.. the toy is great although I have a hard time just having orgasm with insertion even though it has the rotating beads.. I have yet to have a gspot orgasm. I am talking to a few guys so we shall see.I dont want sex talk to become an addiciton. but I am going through a recent family loss and lots of other things and this distracts me. I am aroused almost nightly. I dont want it to be a problem

• Members

Cute, it's the name of your college stuffed mammal ...

As far as g-spot orgasms, I believe you should experiment to find it yourself first. How do you feel about that?