Official Community Forums Home

Ideas For A Nooner Lunch Date Please.

• Members

I'd like to plan a sexy lunch date with my husband for lunch one day. He works close by so he is able to come home for lunch and take a little longer if he needs to. (I would LOVE to find a place to have an outdoor picnic because we both LOVE outdoor sex but can't find a place near his work that is "safe". Mommy & Daddy going to jail for indecent exposure would not be so cool.)

My problem is that I'm completely out of ideas to make it something different. I don't plan to surprise him with it. He will willingly come home for it LOL! I just don't want it to be so plain vanilla.

Have any of you experiences to share with this or any fresh ideas???? I need something hot and I am creatively challenged.

• Review Team

Is there anywhere nearby you two could get it on concealed? If not, maybe something to tease him before he has to go back to work, and this better part after work. Maybe some lingerie under normal clothes, or vibrating underwear, something to get him thinking about it but itll be better than just an email or a text because he will see you in person first.

• Members

Hornywife - Wendy has a great idea. Tell hubby you want a Whopper with Special Sauce!

You could, greet him wearing nothing but an apron, serve his lunch, and crawl under the table and play with his cock until he tells you he's ready for desert, then finish him off.

Have a bedroom picnic. Lay naked on the bed with a sandwich on your tummy. Let him have his fill. Make sure he's satisfied before he goes back to work.

• Members

Oh Sunday! I love it!!!! I have several aprons too!

That really gets my imagination going. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So how did it go???

Just another idea could be:

Visit him at the office, get down under his desk and it's a BJ special, or lock the door push him against the wall for an afternoon quickie. Just make sure you wear a dress, no panties. ;)

• Members

Well unfortunately we haven't had it yet. I did show up at his office last week for a few minutes and surprised him. I made sure I looked exceptionally hot that day too.

He was too busy to take a lunch break at the time but just for the few minutes I was there, he kept whispering to me how "fucking hot" i looked. At one point, he did have me sit up on a table and spread my legs for him so he could look up my skirt, as he pretended to be picking things up off of the floor. ha.

Unfortunately, every darn office and/or meeting room in that building has glass in it. That's why he had to pretend - in case someone walked by.

I'm either going to have to do it out somewhere or have him come home for it. His office is only a few minutes away so that's not too difficult to pull off.

It may be a few weeks before I can do it anyway. He's on a business trip now and has another in just a few weeks after that one so . . . . . ugh.

Looks like skype sex for the next few weeks. LOL. oh well, that would be a first too. I do have some new toys on the way that I could show him, I suppose. ;)

Hey, that just gave me an idea. I should make him skype me one day from his office with his door closed. There is a long glass panel perpendicular to his office door so he wouldn't be able to masturbate while he watched and listened to me masturbating in front of him. That could be fun. I'm going to have to figure out how to get those camera angles from the laptop lined up though before I do it.

• Members

Your problem reminded me of this:

http://forums.tootim...-more-cybering/

Maybe you could take a lesson from Tess.

• 1 year later...
  • Review Team

Try hitting the bathroom at the job, his or hers makes no difference, or is there a park close by. One with a baseball field.....you can always hit the dugouts if you like adventure ;)

• Members

I used to enjoy calling him at work and start playing while on the phone. It teased the hell out of him hearing me having an orgasm on the phone. If he could he would close his office door and comment some but could not physically participate on his end. I also used to send him pics to tease as well. This made for very hot times at night. I would say tease him leading up to whatever you end up planning. I remember when I first shaved my pussy. I sent him the pic. Well he opened it while he was running a conference call. He dropped the phone and well my phone rang very quickly after as he didn't know I was going to do that. There are so many ways to tease leading up.

• Like 2

• Members

Wow Shortstuff that is hotter than hot. I'd be taking the rest of the day off just to rush home to you.