Official Community Forums Home

Do You Think There's Too High A "number"?

Tyger

• Members
15 minutes ago, raym718 said:

Then I’d agree with you if all four are comfortable with each other and has no problem juicing things up. 

We were plenty comfortable and lasted a good while; though we were a little fluid about adding or reconstituting our core group.

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/11/2022 at 4:48 PM, Shadetree said:

I was actually talking about in one bed, together, at one time. One time we had eleven naked bodies in one encounter at one time; but not everybody was serious. It finally boiled down to just four of us. The two girls dug it because they both got a good DP. We made a pretty steady foursome for a while.

This sounds beyond sexy. So many combinations for all types of touches. Just rolling with it for the experience of pleasure 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

This sounds beyond sexy. So many combinations for all types of touches. Just rolling with it for the experience of pleasure 

‘Zactly Katie! Variety is the spice of sex! And groups can be stimulating in lotsa ways, if the group is comfortable and compatible. The trick is in assembling the group.

• Members

personally I would think that is first up to the individual and second should you get married that would be up to the couple.  but in answer to your question, no I do not feel that 1, 10 or 200 lovers would matter.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/3/2013 at 9:25 PM, Tyger said:

No, not at one time.I mean like if you were dating someone, and you found out they had, let's say 25 previous lovers. Would that be ok, or would you possibly have a problem with that? HOPEFULLY one would stop putting notches in their belts when they get married, but let's face it, not all people do!

Anyway, just curious to see what some of our free-thinking members may consider a "high" number as far as lovers go. No judgements, just opinions.

Does masturbating count because I masturbate every day and I think about different people different women I know I'm just curious

• Members

Does anyone else masturbate every day and just when my cock gets hard I usually go ahead and stroke it until I ejaculate I enjoy ejaculating I come three or four times a day usually the third or fourth time not much comes out but I still get the same feeling I still gets a feeling of it ejaculation I'm trying to getting a boner now I better go

• Members

I wish you would have been posting on here back in the old days, Rick. The days when we could actually post pictures of our genitals. I would have liked to have seen a video of you stroking yourself

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Since i have been married and divored more than 2 times  and now changing my lifestyle... I think it depends on what you and your partner or partners are wanting to do ... What people do not realize is that there are so many more lifestyles out there and no one should be judged for what they do behind closed doors.  So if I want to be in an alternate lifestyle and there are many of us in a clan or den family no one should care but me  or if all I want to have the rest of my life is FWBS who puts a number on it  for me ???? 

• Like 2

• Members

I think I like your attitude, 'Nana, if I understand your point of view. A group of intimately associated people can be like a tribe or the like. And a group can make love together. I have advocated on this forum for group sexual encounters. Advocates of married exclusivity might disagree but I've gone beyond that in groups. Nothing is perfect in this life but group gratification is achievable, if rare. I am a product of the hippie days, when the ideal was like that but seldom achieved. If you find it, cherish it.😂

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, BamaFanNana said:

Since i have been married and divored more than 2 times  and now changing my lifestyle... I think it depends on what you and your partner or partners are wanting to do ... What people do not realize is that there are so many more lifestyles out there and no one should be judged for what they do behind closed doors.  So if I want to be in an alternate lifestyle and there are many of us in a clan or den family no one should care but me  or if all I want to have the rest of my life is FWBS who puts a number on it  for me ???? 

I meant to ask you last night, what is FWBS ? 

On a different subject, since you're near Chattanooga, have you ever been in Memphis? I haven't seen the place since I was a young teenager, more than a half century ago. A woman I met on this forum and I are planning to meet there this summer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/18/2023 at 11:02 AM, Shadetree said:

I meant to ask you last night, what is FWBS ? 

On a different subject, since you're near Chattanooga, have you ever been in Memphis? I haven't seen the place since I was a young teenager, more than a half century ago. A woman I met on this forum and I are planning to meet there this summer. 

FWB is Friends with Benefits 

I went to Memphis in early 2000  

• Members

Thanks for your reply 'Nana. I am told that these days Memphis is unsafe after dark. We are going to assume that is true and act accordingly. It's a different world than it was twenty-three years ago. Unfortunately.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No .. your past is just  that past . And what we as a couple do together just gives us more experience... I refuse to answer that question when asked and I dont want to know how many they have.. what the heart doesn't know ... The heart can't grieve.. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Absolutely no such thing as someone having had “too many” partners for me. My ONLY concern is that they don’t have any STD’s. I think it’s extremely hypocritical that women are somehow viewed negatively for having had multiple partners. 
Personally speaking, I love group sex and it’s a HUGE turn on for me to share a girlfriend with other guys. I realize it’s not for everyone, but luckily for me I’ve had three different women who enjoyed bi MMF and group sex. It’s soooo hot for me to spread a woman’s cunt lips open and watch the other guy’s cock slide into her while I lick her clit. 

• Members

When you're having your MMF and that other guy is sticking his cock inside your friend's pussy are you sticking your cock in his ass as well?

• Members

Responding to the last couple of posts, I think F&B247 has the right attitude; and in my experience the guys in MFM 3somes end up making out together at the instigation of the horny horny chick who luvs DP but also wants her boys to put on a show for her! Fair’s fair:  guys always want chicks to put on a show!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No, but one ar a time is enough for me.

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/19/2023 at 11:17 PM, Rio said:

When you're having your MMF and that other guy is sticking his cock inside your friend's pussy are you sticking your cock in his ass as well?

Absolutely, as long as the guy is ok with it. Unfortunately, a lot of guys are only orally bi. Which is fine, but I prefer guys that are fully bisexual for both oral and anal as well as totally versatile when it comes to anal. 

• Members

This was a great evening at a friends place. 

I’d fucked my girlfriend and filled her cunt up with a load of cum. Our friend wanted to eat it out before he fucked her. That’s him spreading her cunt lips open while my cum oozes out. 

While he was eating the cream pie, I got behind him, that’s me holding my cock while she feeds him the cream pie. After watching that I was super horny so I got behind him then slipped my cock into his asshole and fucked it until I came inside of him. 

• Like 1

• Members

My cock just sprung to life. I'm jerking off as I'm looking at that picture. Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I always thought it did not matter but I am more and more convinced that it is easier to be with someone that has a similar bodycount as you. It is a matter of understanding each other.

For example, my husband have a bodycount of about 30 and me just one ! Lol

When I tell him I need to feel connected in order to have sex he does not seem to understand what I mean. For him sex is just sex.  

• Sad 1

• Members
1 hour ago, loliiita said:

I always thought it did not matter but I am more and more convinced that it is easier to be with someone that has a similar bodycount as you. It is a matter of understanding each other.

For example, my husband have a bodycount of about 30 and me just one ! Lol

When I tell him I need to feel connected in order to have sex he does not seem to understand what I mean. For him sex is just sex.  

He needs to show you that its all about you and nothing else.

• Like 2

• Members

Not sure on a number, but it would sure be fun trying to find out. I've always wished I could be in one of the clubs and experience group sex or even just a mff or mmf