Official Community Forums Home

Help!

• Members

O.K., I just meet this really hot guy and I am thinking about asking him out (a first for me). I don't know much about him. We've only seen each other a couple of times (he's a lifeguard at a friend's pool), had a nice conversation about just stuff, he seems very intelligent and nice.

Now if he says 'yes' when I ask, where would I take a guy on a first date? I don't want to go to the movies (can't really talk in there) and I don't want it to take all evening (incase the date doesn't go well). I just want something short, sweet, and fun. Just a couple of hours.

Ladies where would you take a guy, and men where you like a lady to take YOU on a first date?

Please help!!

• Members
O.K., I just meet this really hot guy and I am thinking about asking him out (a first for me). I don't know much about him. We've only seen each other a couple of times (he's a lifeguard at a friend's pool), had a nice conversation about just stuff, he seems very intelligent and nice.

Now if he says 'yes' when I ask, where would I take a guy on a first date? I don't want to go to the movies (can't really talk in there) and I don't want it to take all evening (incase the date doesn't go well). I just want something short, sweet, and fun. Just a couple of hours.

Ladies where would you take a guy, and men where you like a lady to take YOU on a first date?

Please help!!

If you have a boardwalk type of entertainment area, that would work well. There's restaurants, places to just sit and watch the world go by, even games if you want. It's open, has a lot of variety, and it would give you a chance to stroll holding hands if you felt that comfortable with him.

Good luck!

Depending on where you live:

the beach (although since he's a lifeguard, that may be the LAST place he wants to go too)

A Drive-in

Dinner at a casual restaurant

A comedy club

a walk in the park

go play some pool at a local pub/bar

rollerblading/skating

4 wheeling

Hope this helps! And hope you have fun!

• Members

Please help!!

WHAT ABOUT AN AMUESMENT PARK. MAGIC MOUNTAIN ETC. IT WILL LOOSEN YOU BOTH & KEEP YOU BUSY, WITH THE OPTIONS OF DINNER, CONVERSATION, GAMES. B)

• Members

Check out to see if there is any local fun going on like in my city we have carnivals and what is called picnics here.....they have bands games food and drinks.....if you arent into that idea or nothing like in your area how about some mini golf? Always a fun time no matter what age and good way to see if he likes to have fun....and also a good way to see if you to really hit it off or not.....

Whatever you find to do keep us posted.....and let us know how things go.....good luck and have fun.

Hrnychick

• Members

;) I would make it a coffee house date. Those are very chilled and you can have good conversation there. Plus if you stick around, you might get a show with music or poetry. It's a comfortable atmospere so it would be nice.

Jess