Official Community Forums Home

Orgasims?

Guest Me

I am a female with a problem having orgasisms. I'm not quite sure if I have ever had on. I have been having sex for quite some time now.. I mean Years... I just don't feel as if I have reached that level.. Is there something wrong with me... I feel as if I'm satisfied sexually, but I don't think I've ever CUM...

had similar thoughts myself, until i met my current man. I'm not sure what's different - maybe happier with me, or more able to relax. Have found experimenting with the water flow in the bathtub helps you find your feelings around your clit. Now I've discovered how that feels, then I'm more able to feel that way with my man - but often too fast and i'm done way before he is, so i've to calm down and go again and again till he comes.

must admit, still unsure of the earthshattering screaming which you see in the movies, and have yet to find the elusive g-spot orgasm. Seem to get so sensitive that i need to stop - or maybe just because not sure what happens next?

I am a female with a problem having orgasisms.  I'm not quite sure if I have ever had on.  I have been having sex for quite some time now.. I mean Years...  I just don't feel as if I have reached that level.. Is there something wrong with me... I feel as if I'm satisfied sexually, but I don't think I've ever CUM...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Hi, Do you use sex toys? I know that sounds very harsh, However you need to be comforatable with yourself to have great orgasims.. I can recommend a GREAT toy that can help you reach that orgasim that make your whole body shake.. Let me know & I can pass on the info for you.. :)

What is that toy? I'm interested

Hi, Do you use sex toys? I know that sounds very harsh, However you need to be comforatable with yourself to have great orgasims.. I can recommend a GREAT toy that can help you reach that orgasim that make your whole body shake.. Let me know & I can pass on the info for you..  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D:D

Guest drpotter220
I am a female with a problem having orgasisms.  I'm not quite sure if I have ever had on.  I have been having sex for quite some time now.. I mean Years...  I just don't feel as if I have reached that level.. Is there something wrong with me... I feel as if I'm satisfied sexually, but I don't think I've ever CUM...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

people told me an orgasm feels like you have to pee.just go along with it.well one day i went along with it.and i pee instand.i don't have if i ever had an orgasm .but people told me is feels good.

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with SexyMuze. I am personally in love with the IVibe products. My rabbit is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely agree with the dual action. It is GREAT!!!!!! I have a drawer full of toys and they are all fantastic. It is a guaranteed orgasm. Sometimes I just get tired of them though. I want to know what an orgasm from straight up intercourse feels like. I don't think I even have a G-spot. Any suggestions?

• Members

Hi there,

I've been reading these posts and am brand new to the board. I'm glad I found it. I too am really just discovering how to reach orgasm and how stimulate the right parts of me to get me there. The man I am with now is the one who's led me to this point. He's very sexual and takes the time to make sure I'm feeling good. I'm not a kid (in my 40's) and I'm embarrassed to say that I just recently have begun to feel what I've been missing as I've always been kind of inhibited sexually! I am amazed at what my own body is capable of (God, where the heck have I been?? Anyhow, I am now hoping you guys could throw me some advice so that I can achieve orgasm on my own, great clitoral stimulation, etc. Thanks in advance for any tips you can give me!

• Members

Every woman should be able to play with her hood and clit and also reach down cup your hand or a couple fingers up in the vagina and find her G spot. It is an area of skin or tissue that feels diff than the rest. The spot may be as small as a dime or large as a quarter. It may take time but when you find it then you will know what an orgasm truly is and feels like. Just work and keep trying. Most of all take your time and be gentle to yourself. If you have a GF that can use her hand , fingers or tongue then work together finding the hot zones. Every woman has diff spots that set her off. No two are exactly the same. One may have a small G spot and another a larger one. You know where it feels good and those are the areas to concentrate on. good luck.

Hi!

I'm like some of you and am new to this forum. And I'm probably older than most of you. I went without sex for almost 30 years after a very painful and sad divorce. And then I found the man I'm with now - both in our late 50's and all I can say is WOW! Sex with him is incredible. I always thought that it was easy to reach an orgasm, but now I'm thinking that I never had one before. Because now I have an explosive, drenching orgasm almost every time we have sex. We've also experimented with the dual action toys and he's shown me how to use them on myself - which is an incredible turn on for him, too. I think the main difference here is that this man enjoys foreplay and loves making me feel really good. He normally has me begging him for more before he'll actually enter me. So, when we're engaged in the real sex, my orgasms come quickly and are incredibly explosive - and I'm so vocal that I almost embarras myself! He's told me that he loves it when I am because then he knows he's really pleasing me. The only downside is that we live 1500 miles apart, so we only see each other every 4 to 6 weeks. But, my suggestion would be to try one of the dual action vibes - with clit stimulators. You'll absolutely love it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Bluebonnets hit the nail on the head or should I say the clit and G spot. To have a man who uses or gives plenty of foreplay is the best way to get worked up and really enjoy sex. Good foreplay can bring on orgasms by a single or many and it has a woman (me anyway) really ready for penetrating sex with a penis. Have him take his time with foreplay. He will get a bang or maybe a premature ejaculation before you really get into any penetration. I say go to plenty of foreplay prior to any sex. It is like an athlete warming up prior to an event. I know how I feel warming up prior to a workout at the gym. Iy loosens the complete body and you are warm and all muscles ready for a light or heavy workout with or without a partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: I also thoght I would never have an orgasism until I met my fiance. It does feel like you have to pee at first. but after you get yourself in the moment and allow yourself to enjoy it feels alot better then just having to pee. I believe the best way to enjoy your orgasism is to enjoy your partner. Me and my fiance are so passionately in love that the passion comes out when we make love, but at first I couldn't cum unless he went down on me. after he showed me how it feels to cum :o . Now I can cum up to 18 time back to back. And that was at last count. I 'm sure it's way more now. You see I'm young, yes, but I believe every one will agree that Your Cum has alot to do with your partner. If he/she cares enough to find want brings you to that point you'll be Cuming in no time. But if they don't you'll find yourself having sex until they are pleased, and then it's over. My fianace will try to keep himself from Cuming until I cum he gets off on my pleasure. So find some one who is willing to find your hot spots. and willing to teach you how to enjoy. Much luck to you . :D

ME

• Members
Hi, Do you use sex toys? I know that sounds very harsh, However you need to be comforatable with yourself to have great orgasims.. I can recommend a GREAT toy that can help you reach that orgasim that make your whole body shake.. Let me know & I can pass on the info for you..  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My first experience with a toys was a bullet. It is a great way to explore masturbation. I went to an adult toy party and my friends gasped because I never used a vibrator. I bought it and didn't use it for months! When I finally did, it didn't take long before I discovered my clit and I have been cummmmmming ever since. I have since graduated to riding my dildo while placing the bullet on my clit. Try the bullet, it's small but very powerful. I suggest using the slow speed and gradually increase it until you cum.

My first experience with a toys was a bullet. It is a great way to explore masturbation.  I went to an adult toy party and my friends gasped because I never used a vibrator.  I bought it and didn't use it for months!  When I finally did, it didn't take long before I discovered my clit and I have been cummmmmming ever since.  I have since graduated to riding my dildo while placing the bullet on my clit.  Try the bullet, it's small but very powerful.  I suggest using the slow speed and gradually increase it until you cum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been married to my wife for 20 years and we have had many different toys over the years, but as many as we have had, a good old viberator in one hand while i'm licking and sucking on her clit, really rocks her world. :) Try something new like having a little anal play along with your oral play. A finger in the butt or one of the new "glass toys" that are out now really feel great and make my wife come in no time. Remember though nothing goes in the puss after it's been in the butt, and use lots and lots of lube. Have fun while playing, experimint.

Enjoy yourself!

• Members
Every woman should be able to play with her hood and clit and also reach down cup your hand or a couple fingers up in the vagina and find her G spot. It is an area of skin or tissue that feels diff than the rest. The spot may be as small as a dime or large as a quarter. It may take time but when you find it then you will know what an orgasm truly is and feels like. Just work and keep trying. Most of all take your time and be gentle to yourself. If you have a GF that can use her hand , fingers or tongue then work together finding the hot zones. Every woman has diff spots that set her off. No two are exactly the same. One may have a small G spot and another a larger one. You know where it feels good and those are the areas to concentrate on. good luck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Girls :) , Here is how I tell my friends to find there g spot., Take your left hand make an L shape with it with your middle finger & thumb, Your pointer finger should be curved towards your palm. Now place your thumb on Your belly button, your middle finger pointing into your vagina, Now where your tip of your pointer finger is "should be facing up" that is where your G-Spot is!!! :D

Your G-spot is about the size of a dime untill it is stimulated then it becomes the size of a quarter! the more stimulation you can give it the Better it's going to feel...

Happy Hunting!!!!! ;)

• Members

in my own experience, (not that im telling u to use it) i love to masturbate when i smoke (meaning, when im high) it makes me feel like 10 times more horny and when i come, its like oh my god!!! i come and its like someone else mentioned, like if you were peeing, but even better, and i can come over and over again. i havent really found the g-spot yet ;)

• Members
in my own experience, (not that im telling u to use it) i love to masturbate when i smoke (meaning, when im high)  it makes me feel like 10 times more horny and when i come, its like oh my god!!! i come and its like someone else mentioned, like if you were peeing, but even better, and i can come over and over again.  i havent really found the g-spot yet ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The natural orgasmic high is what you missing though! Try it next time.

Jen

• Members

Before my husband my orgasms were all self induced. I either never took the time to explain to my lovers how to help me reach my orgasm or they were too wrapped up in their own orgasm to consider me.

That's long gone I'm happy to say!

Orgasms are different for everyone. Some feel tingling sensations in the vaginal area, some women will ejaculate, and some will feel their bodies simply explode with excitement! Two things I have learned about a good orgasm, 1) You need to feel comfortable sexually with your partner. You are sharing an unbelievabl;e experience with them--you are both physically and mentally naked. If you're worrying about what you look like naked, or whether or not your partner is really attracted to you then those things are going to come into play during sex--and not in a good way. So as I said, first feel at ease with your partner. 2) FOREPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teasing, talking, touching, licking, massaging, rubbing, sucking, feeling..... all this is fantastic! I swear, we spend more time letting the water warm up before getting into the shower than we do before having sex. The best orgams I have ever had have ALWAYS come after foreplay. I'll admit sometimes foreplay is as easy as dirty talk while we wait in line at the grocery store!

I also want to recommend that you try masturbating. Discover what turns you on. Once you know what works than you will have a easier time relaying that information to your partner. I am a big fan of this book:

Tickle Your Fancy

As for toys. I am a huge fan of anything that stimulates the clit. This toy is small, but it packs a punch:

Pocket Rocket

One more thing. I noticed a bunch of questions about the g-spot. This might answer a few questions:

The G Spot

Keep up the good work!

Jen

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my girl friend has the same problem, i have tried everything still she doesent cum it furstrating