Official Community Forums Home

Good Head

• Members
I agree, I find that if the woman "giving" is showing signs of excitement and agressiveness while pleasuring me, "WOW" thats what im talking about... that would be a new,climatic peak by itself..  let me know when you start your class,,, ill send my wife if she's willing to check it out..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's basicly free advise, I can type it up & send it to you! I hope she can enjoy it someday like I do! Yumm Yumm!!! :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
It's basicly free advise, I can type it up & send it to you! I hope she can enjoy it someday like I do! Yumm Yumm!!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you love giving blowjobs t and you show that, it is a real turn-on for any guy. I am enthusiastic about giving head because I love doing it - most of the time, I will give my husband a blowjob without him even asking for one. I'll ask him! And sometimes I'll give him multiple ones in a day. I LOVE it and it shows - so yes, enthusiams is hot!

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so this class? Is it going to be "hands on"? Or is it just a group of women sitting in a room sharing their skills with each other? :lol::o:D:D sure please3 send me your educational material, and ill let you know how it goes with my other.. ;)

Hi , I was thinking about having classes for women to teach them to give a Great Blow job.  Now I say a Great blow Job , But really what I want to get across is how to give them so that more women are more comfortable doing it.. Many women are not taught how to do the correct things.. Yes I know every man is different, However wouldn't it be a little less stress on Women if they were taught some tricks? I have try'd this with a few friends & got great results..  They each came back & told me differnt fun things about it, However the one thing that they all said was there man said it was more of a turn on knowing that they where enjoying it also.  So I think if a person who doesn't know what there doing there are people that can help make it better.. What do you think?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members
so this class?  Is it going to be "hands on"? Or is it just a group of women sitting in a room sharing their skills with each other? :lol:  :o  :D  :D sure please3 send me your educational material, and ill let you know how it goes with my other.. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Post a few ideas on the site here! I am always looking for ways to give even better head. There is always something else that can be learned. I love giving head, so am always eager to learn more.

• Members
Hi , I was thinking about having classes for women to teach them to give a Great Blow job.  Now I say a Great blow Job , But really what I want to get across is how to give them so that more women are more comfortable doing it.. Many women are not taught how to do the correct things.. Yes I know every man is different, However wouldn't it be a little less stress on Women if they were taught some tricks? I have try'd this with a few friends & got great results..  They each came back & told me differnt fun things about it, However the one thing that they all said was there man said it was more of a turn on knowing that they where enjoying it also.  So I think if a person who doesn't know what there doing there are people that can help make it better.. What do you think?   :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMAZING! I was having the same converastion with some of my friends and was shocked to find that they felt the same way I did. I want to give my husband pleasure but have some reservations about giving a him oral... so if you do have a class I say sign me up!

• Members

SexyMuze how will you do this. There are rules of no passing addys e-mail or other and we may be from one end of the world from one another?? It's not as if we were all next door neighbors. Anything new or something we may not have seen is always welcome. What is Jens opinion on this??

• Members

For those whom may have a quick or early blower there is one way to slow that. Stop your giving head (or vaginal sex) for a moment or two and place your first and second finger on the penis-one on the head and the other just past the crease where the penis meets the head. Lightly press with your thumb (on the opposite side)and two fingers (keep them close together but maybe a slight space between, but not too much) and let up then press again. Not hard though!! That penis is hard but remember it is only skin , filled with blood in three sections that make up the penis. By stopping and applying this light pressure it may stop any action for several minutes or more. It is also good to do or use when having sex and he is ready to come. This will give both a much longer period instead of a rabbit fuck. This method was done by the ladies of the night in Chicago many moons ago I have been told. Also remember if you are sitting on top and riding not to jump and let the penis come out on an upstroke & lose it and then come down on the penis since it or they will bend and sometimes serious complications may arise from that. Men may say they have a "boner" but it has NO bones and a splint can't be put on it if it is bent backward or too much one way or another. It will not bend and flex like a dildo!! Find a book at the library and see how the penis is made up and the three sections that it is comprised of and make it work so we all enjoy it.

• Members
AMAZING!  I was having the same converastion with some of my friends and was shocked to find that they felt the same way I did.  I want to give my husband pleasure but have some reservations about giving a him oral... so if you do have a class I say sign me up!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pass along some tips here in the forum. Giving bjs is great fun, but I and others are always looking to get even better at it! There is alwasys something to learn, so share adn we will go give better head - promise! I will practie and practice and practice - hehe - much to my hubby's delight :)

• Members
Hi there,

A good point was raised by a couple of people here - it sure is a two way street :). My man is amazing with oral sex and I never really got into it before him. He actually loves doing it and I've never been so turned on in my life. Yes, I do return the favor and am working on my technique with him too. For me, there is nothing like the feeling that oral sex gives me. I'm hooked! How do the men out there feel about performing, rather than receiving, oral sex?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To me the most important thing is for both parties to bathe before oral sex so that the taste and odor is normal. I as a male enjoy giving oral sex to my partner. I find it very stimulating for me and at time will make my partner come at least twice before ending our encounter with wild sex. I enjoy pleasing her. Then again, on many occasions she gives me oral sex just to make me happy with nothing expected in return.

• Members

I would love to give my lover a Blow Job the problem is I honestyly don't know how. I kinda upsets me because when he goes down on me it's amazing. And I just want to be able to return the favor. I have serious gag reflexes and I don't know how to get over them. And after reading some of you guys' replies I really want to learn how. So some one HELP

• Members
Wow, Great article. But you have to want to do it well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's right SB - there are lots of techniques for giving great head, and I am always refining mine and willing to learn more. But enthusiasm is a must. When you love to give your guy a blowjob ad it shows, it is a big turn-on for the guy (and me too). I love giving my hubby head - I look forward to it :)

Post a few ideas on the site here!  I am always looking for ways to give even better head.    There is always something else that can be learned.  I love giving head, so am always eager to learn more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Janet, :) You are a women after my own heart. My wife gives me head but those sessions are few and far between. I on the other hand would rather eat her pussy for an hour at a time and get her off as many times as I can. Wish she was as eager as you are to please your man. Have you though of using a toy along with what you like to do? Just a though. I use one once in a while when I'm down there and it works fast as my wife gets off almost right away.

Enjoy and good eating.

okay well im now 18!!! and i've been giving oeal sex to guys since i was about 14..i know that sounds bad but they like it and so do i so i dont see the harm but for all of you ladies that think cum is nasty and tastes bad just put it at the back of your throat when he cums and dont think about it just think of how much your turning him on! and what i have found is that guys like you to just stick the tip of your toungue in thier pee hole! it really gets them going if you need any more advie just let me know ********PLEASE NO EMAIL ADDRESSES. THANK YOU******************* sorry that i cant spell :(

• Members
Janet,  :)  You are a women after my own heart. My wife gives me head but those sessions are few and far between.  I on the other hand would rather eat her pussy for an hour at a time and get her off as many times as I can. Wish she was as eager as you are to please your man. Have you though of using a toy along with what you like to do? Just a though. I use one once in a while when I'm down there and it works fast as my wife gets off almost right away.

Enjoy and good eating.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks topshot. Everyone is different and people like different things. I happen to love giving my hubby head (and he loves getting it - hehe go figure). Love everything about it, and always swallow - he loves that too. He loves eating me too, and he's great at it. But, since I give him bjs almost everyday, I think I'm way ahead on that count - but, I love it so we're even. Ahh - it's so much fun :lol:

We do use toys once in a while too - :D

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just trying to get an update on this oral service class you spoke on, are you still willing to type up some info and send it to me via e-mail? :rolleyes:

• Members
just trying to get an update on this oral service class you spoke on,  are you still willing to type up some info and send it to me via e-mail? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed - post a few here - Even tho I can give great head now (lots of practice!) I am always looking for additional ways to give even better blowjobs. So post some and we'll try them out on the hubby moments later (hehe). I love giving head and don't want to miss any tricks at all :lol::P

• Members
Indeed - post a few here - Even tho I can give great head now (lots of practice!) I am always looking for additional ways to give even better blowjobs.  So post some and we'll try them out on the hubby moments later (hehe).  I love giving head and don't want to miss any tricks at all  :lol:  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok! suzy said something about typing up some "oral" suggestions and sending them to who was interested... well im interested .. my wife is willing so i gotta run with the opertunity, any suggestions? I think i should here from your man, hes the lucky one..Ha Ha!! well any advice at all will be really helpful for her, and very much enjoyed from me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Members
ok! suzy said something about typing up some "oral" suggestions and sending them to who was interested... well im interested .. my wife is willing so i gotta run with the opertunity, any suggestions?  I think i should here from your man, hes the lucky one..Ha Ha!! well any advice at all will be really helpful for her, and very much enjoyed from me :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah - Suzy - post some up on the site here! We are ready, willing and able to try them out (hehe).

Tube - here's a couple for your wife to try.

1) When she is putting your cock in her mouth have her breath out slowly with a soft, warm exhale, then on the upstroke, a tongue flicking quick inhale (cool air). The hot and cold one after the is. . .hot! She can repeat as often as you can stand it (hehe)

2) Have her get the head in her mouth and hold it there loosely - maybe 2 inches in. Then, continuing to hold it loosely (this is key!), have her move her head in a Figure 8. It will drive you wild. Then alternate to a circle, then back to a Figure 8. When I want my hubby to cum, he will. When I start this he can't last more than a minute or 2 more! :P Have her keep doing this whille you are cumming - wow - I think you'll like it :)^_^

Well - that's a start!

• Members
okay well im now 18!!! and i've been giving oeal sex to guys since i was about 14..i know that sounds bad but they like it and so do i so i dont see the harm but for all of you ladies that think  cum is nasty and tastes bad just put it at the back of your throat when he cums and dont think about it just think of how much your turning him on! and what i have found is that guys like you to just stick the tip of your toungue in thier pee hole! it really gets them going if you need any more advie just let me know ********PLEASE NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.  THANK YOU******************* sorry that i cant spell  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aliciasexcrazy,

Kiddo, all I have to say is that you might want to lay off the "sexcrazy" and focus on the education. If you put as much effort into your spelling as you do your blowjobs there's no stopping you!

Jen

• Members

My goodness!

You have all just taken this topic and RUN with it! I am beyond thrilled and totally tickled by the advice being shared! Keep up the good work and keep those ideas flowing!

Jen

• Members
I agree, I find that if the woman "giving" is showing signs of excitement and agressiveness while pleasuring me, "WOW" thats what im talking about... that would be a new,climatic peak by itself..  let me know when you start your class,,, ill send my wife if she's willing to check it out..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi , I can send you the cards I give out at training class its free. Please let me know what I can do to help. :D

• Members
Yeah - Suzy - post some up on the site here!  We are ready, willing and able to try them out (hehe).

Tube - here's a couple for your wife to try. 

1) When she is putting your cock in her mouth have her breath out slowly with a soft, warm exhale, then on the upstroke, a tongue flicking quick inhale (cool air).  The hot and cold one after the is. . .hot!  She can repeat as often as you can stand it (hehe)

2) Have her get the head in her mouth and hold it there loosely - maybe 2 inches in.  Then, continuing to hold it loosely (this is key!), have her move her head in a Figure 8.  It will drive you wild.  Then alternate to a circle, then back to a Figure 8.  When I want my hubby to cum, he will.  When I start this he can't last more than a minute or 2 more!  :P  Have her keep doing this whille you are cumming -  wow - I think you'll like it :)  ^_^ 

Well - that's a start!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HI, I call this the "WOLF" make him howl! It's something simular to this just a couple things different. A true deep throat is the perfect ending. :D