Official Community Forums Home

3-Somes Expected if You're Gay/Bi?

Tyger

Do you think that if someone is gay or bi, that most people automatically assume that those people are down for a 3-some/group sex more?

One of my long-term male friends happily freaked out when I told him I was with a woman, and asked when we were going to have a 3-some? He wasn't kidding either. He seemed a bit shocked that I said that she and I weren't into that, or interested in doing so.

Having attractions to the same sex doesn't automatically make one interested in stuff like that, a freak, or a sexual deviant.

• Like 1

• Members

I do think that most people see it that way.  I know when I told my dad that I liked both men and women, he automatically assumed that I was having huge orgies.  He actually was totally convinced that all women say they are bi always do group sex.  *shakes head* He should know better, but he doesn't.

• Like 2

• Members

I have run across the idea that if you are bi you are into group sex. It makes me crazy how those who do not know do not take the time to learn. It is assumption after assumption without and fact to back their opinion up. Just last night I had the "privilege" of listening to my mother rail against anyone who is not completely straight. She is convinced that anyone bi is having sex all the time with everyone. I do wish people with such strong opinions would be willing to learn, but often, in my experience, many people just don't want to change there knowledge or opinion about sexuality.

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/21/2016 at 8:43 PM, krisleightate said:

I do think that most people see it that way.  I know when I told my dad that I liked both men and women, he automatically assumed that I was having huge orgies.  He actually was totally convinced that all women say they are bi always do group sex.  *shakes head* He should know better, but he doesn't.

The more you talk about yourself the more I wanna know about you in a carnal fashion.

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, 12GAUGE said:

The more you talk about yourself the more I wanna know about you in a carnal fashion.

Wow. That's what a non working brain and whiskey does to me.

Did I tell you I am a royal doofus Kris? It is my cross to bear.

• Like 1

Kris is most awesome. :)

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Kris is most awesome. :)

I just hope I too am most welcome after coming on here while drinking whiskey and being myself.

• Like 1

No worries from this member.

• Like 1

• Members

No worries :-) 

• Like 2

• Members
23 minutes ago, Tyger said:

No worries from this member.

That is most good to know Tyger. I was on another sexually explicit site udderwise I'd have answered sooner.

And of course I've had MORE Whiskey than just an hour ago.

HAY.......used to be back when Mikayla1 was here evry day a gal name of WhiskeyWoman was here frequently. She was from/near some backwater town/county (like me) was a single mom and AFAIC she was a natural for great advice and would have been a natural Elder for making wise decisions concerning everything under the sun. Is WhiskeyWoman still around? Anyone hear from her last couple or 3 years??

• Members
25 minutes ago, krisleightate said:

No worries :-) 

That's good to know Kris cuz I kin put my foot in it faster than anyone can say MISSISSIPPI !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I am   still awake and more horny than I was earlier. 

Watching a fairly Killer flick. LA BAMBA. And I am still drinking RnR and Coke.

Where are you Kris? Wanna have some fun?

• Members
On 5/17/2016 at 5:15 AM, Tyger said:

Do you think that if someone is gay or bi, that most people automatically assume that those people are down for a 3-some/group sex more?

One of my long-term male friends happily freaked out when I told him I was with a woman, and asked when we were going to have a 3-some? He wasn't kidding either. He seemed a bit shocked that I said that she and I weren't into that, or interested in doing so.

Having attractions to the same sex doesn't automatically make one interested in stuff like that, a freak, or a sexual deviant.

Hay Tyger While I am mostly straight there's been a few times in my life I was so freekin LONELY and lonesome I changed teams for a day or 3 and got laid with guys. Just like women I like a certain kind of guy. Young twinks with muscles and a nice cock to play with is finer than fine with me. All I'll be worried about is I HOPE he is a top udderwise I am screwed again!

Learned just like countless women size does matter. I picked up a leather man once thinking his cock would be the same size as Mister Big. Boy howdy I thought I was gonna get it GOOD. Nope. He came up a bit short. He wasn't a bad screw though overall. He did me doggy style and it was my first time doing it doggy as the bottom so at least I got to cross out a couple things on my Bucket List. These days I am mainly scoping out the ladies. I wanna get with 2 (or more) fine ladies who are bi and have a 3 way with them. Hopefully one or both will peg me w/my Mr.Big

• Like 1

Actually, I haven't seen or heard from Whiskey Woman in a long time, which is a shame, because I really enjoyed her posts.

• Members
On 5/29/2016 at 6:32 PM, Tyger said:

Actually, I haven't seen or heard from Whiskey Woman in a long time, which is a shame, because I really enjoyed her posts.

I really liked her posts too. Seems like she had a bunch of kids dependin on her. She was way out in the toolies seems like. I never said but I LIKED HER to the point of the Big OF.

It's days like this I am grateful someone 2.000 years ago built the first Still on this plant.

Now I must find my happy place. Thank goodness for XHamster. Might slide over to FetLife and see what's shakin'.

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, 12GAUGE said:

I really liked her posts too. Seems like she had a bunch of kids dependin on her. She was way out in the toolies seems like. I never said but I LIKED HER to the point of the Big OF.

It's days like this I am grateful someone 2.000 years ago built the first Still on this plant.

Now I must find my happy place. Thank goodness for XHamster. Might slide over to FetLife and see what's shakin'.

This is what happens to folks w/o healthcare. That Hottie from True Grit wearing a collar. Burt Lancaster played with her in the early color motion pictures. HUBBA HUBBA she is HOTTER THAN HOT.

HUMMA HUMMA MAU MAU

• 2 years later...