Official Community Forums Home

Any Guys That Like To Be Pegged?

Tyger

• Members

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words well here's 2000 worth, my wife has been pegging me for some time now and seems to get great enjoyment out of sharing me with her girlfriends, I am some what of a party favor for her girlfriends who thoroughly enjoy pegging me.  The first time my wife shared me with one of her friends she had me dress fem seems also to be a favorite of her friends as well.

The how I got started part was many years ago IO dated this really horny nympho nurse the first time was when she stuck her finger up my ass while giving me a blowjob well I honestly almost jumped through the roof but allowed her to continue and found she was right I did enjoy it, later on the same week she told me she wanted me to try something for her, she slipped one of those hard plastic vibrators up my ass and had me fuck her, she said she could feel the vibration through my cock in her pussy. Well she liked it so much more times than not I had a vibrator up my ass when I fucked her. She is coming up for a visit over the holidays and can't wait to meet my wife, my wife said the feeling is very mutual

Barbie.JPG

Lori friend.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Working the wife up to pegging. She was in a boring marriage for 20 yrs. so marrying me has upped her game! When I introduced toys she thought she’d died and gone to heaven. She just recently started p-spotting me.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Time for her to stay it on and take charge, it felt incredible, loved it when she grabbed my hips and thrusted that vibrating strapon in me, my cock started dancing on its own, I came in 2 minutes, being fucked was awesome 

D1A8E84A-D02A-4DEA-9261-8BE07EA4FC09.jpeg

FF31121C-545C-49FF-84D7-8F40404C229A.jpeg

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/5/2020 at 4:04 PM, Bob Long said:

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words well here's 2000 worth, my wife has been pegging me for some time now and seems to get great enjoyment out of sharing me with her girlfriends, I am some what of a party favor for her girlfriends who thoroughly enjoy pegging me.  The first time my wife shared me with one of her friends she had me dress fem seems also to be a favorite of her friends as well.

The how I got started part was many years ago IO dated this really horny nympho nurse the first time was when she stuck her finger up my ass while giving me a blowjob well I honestly almost jumped through the roof but allowed her to continue and found she was right I did enjoy it, later on the same week she told me she wanted me to try something for her, she slipped one of those hard plastic vibrators up my ass and had me fuck her, she said she could feel the vibration through my cock in her pussy. Well she liked it so much more times than not I had a vibrator up my ass when I fucked her. She is coming up for a visit over the holidays and can't wait to meet my wife, my wife said the feeling is very mutual

Barbie.JPG

Lori friend.JPG

That’s hot 🥵 wow luck guy 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

I love my wife pegging me!image.jpeg.0a4b3929ec3aba4bd52ba161e63bb182.jpeg

Looks sexy I am getting hard 

• Members
19 minutes ago, shaved said:

Time for her to stay it on and take charge, it felt incredible, loved it when she grabbed my hips and thrusted that vibrating strapon in me, my cock started dancing on its own, I came in 2 minutes, being fucked was awesome 

Nice 

• Thanks 1

• Members

I'm a little closer to having my wife peg me. Last night while we're laying in bed naked having fun started talking about on our bucket list for the new year. I told her I still want her to peg me. She said once she starts feeling better with her fibromyalgia and feel strong enough to do it that she will. Another step closer and I can't wait.

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, shaved said:

Wow!!!  That looks awesome.

• Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, shaved said:

Looks sexy I am getting hard 

Do you have the video of her finishing 

• Members
1 hour ago, Sexy Wife said:

axxxx.jpg.8e1a5e39c3e7976f0d86eb021c2658f8.jpgax1.jpg.a4c21a0e230e4f5ef2bc30158f4d0e43.jpg

I'll bend over anytime anywhere for that

• Members
On 1/1/2021 at 3:50 PM, shaved said:

I want to pegg her beautiful pussy lips and asshole with my big thick cock and make her scream as she is squirting her hot pussy CUM all over me mmmmmm

• Members

Not sure if this counts...wife was fucking my ass with a vibe licking my balls which were gathered in a sleeve and I was stroking. Just as I was about to cum she put her mouth on my head and swirled  her tongue around my corona. I was enjoyiing the sight in a mirror until I came...my eyes rolled back too far to see...is this pegging?