Official Community Forums Home

Any Guys That Like To Be Pegged?

Tyger

• Members
1 hour ago, Fancyface said:

I am a Peggy virgin! I would love to try it!

Well I can take a vacation and be your first!

• Members

I'm actually open to it and unlike certain guys! No homo about it. Let's have fun

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2016 at 12:45 PM, Tyger said:

Are there any guys here that like to be pegged, and, if so, how did you discover it?

What have you used, and have used on yourself?

Share some stories!

I've only been fucked by men so far, not yet by a woman, but would be hot to try

• Like 2

• Members

well okay I will be totally honest with you all,my very first time experience with getting pegged was a revenge fuck from my wife, she finally gave in and allowed me to have anal sex with her, but she wasn't expecting it to hurt and I put it in semi hard and slowly moved it around to make it a bit easier, and I got fully erect and she started telling me to stop don't move, and I just tried to get her to enjoy it and started in and out, well I finally precum and it got easier and we finished but a couple of nights later,we we're sleeping and I suddenly felt something shove in my ass seriously, I woke up abruptly and saw her with suction cup dildo from the shower pushing it deeper and deeper in my ass, I couldn't let her know how I really felt so I just smiled at her and said ohh sweetheart are you giving me a special treat, and pulled her on top of me and told her that I'm truly sorry for the other night I never ever meant for you to be hurt in any way, and she said afterwards that she kinda started to enjoy it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/8/2019 at 2:52 PM, Satin panties said:

I would love to be pegged.  If even for one time.

Let's make it happen 😉😍🤤

• Members
On 8/17/2021 at 10:51 AM, Cowgirl2376 said:

I like to wear female panties and suck dick and get fucked in my ass and swallow cum and I like being called a girl while I'm being fucked in my ass

😋 Mmmm🤤😍 let's video chat sometime soon please Im horny as fuck right now 😍🤤🤭

• Members
On 9/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, curiosity 82 said:

As a submissive bottom I enjoy pegging. I've never experienced it with a woman wearing a strap on but I am open to it.

Mmmmm 🤤 let's video chat sometime soon please I'm horny as fuck right now and wanna jerk off with someone

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was wondering about those. Looks like pleasure for both of you. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

I was wondering about those. Looks like pleasure for both of you. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

I am wondering if my wife's end will stay in her pussy or will she have to support it with her hand from underneath. 

I guess we'll find out soon enough! 

• Members

From reviews I've read a lot of people said they fall out. Hope it's not the case with yours

• Members

Cant wait for report!

• Members
1 hour ago, Hoggy said:

I am wondering if my wife's end will stay in her pussy or will she have to support it with her hand from underneath. 

I guess we'll find out soon enough! 

Supporting it with her hand might not be so bad as she gets to control the movement in her pussy. Or she could try this. Or have fun by herself.

xxxx 11.gif

xxxx 16.gif

xxxx 10.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Finally took it out of the box and it looks huge. I hopeI didn't go too big but I'm sure we'll deal with it and make it work. 

My wife just went out with her girlfriend and I'm considering trying it on for size. 

Or should I wait for her to return so it'll be a first for both of us? 

20211008_183656.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

I think you should try it on for size. It'll stretch your ass out so it's going to be ready for when she starts thrusting it inside you

• Members
13 minutes ago, Rio said:

I think you should try it on for size. It'll stretch your ass out so it's going to be ready for when she starts thrusting it inside you

Although I just tried it before reading any replies, I'm glad I tried it out. 

I had bought some water based KY lube that basically did nothing for me besides cause pain. 

I just now returned from the store with some Astroglide Gel (which I have prior experience with)  and NOW we're talking. 

I was able to take a couple inches which is better than not even the head of the dildo! 

This will certainly work!! So long as she's slow

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/17/2016 at 9:45 PM, Tyger said:

Are there any guys here that like to be pegged, and, if so, how did you discover it?

What have you used, and have used on yourself?

Share some stories!

Yes I love it. Was curious as to how it would feel. Tried different things from a vibrator to 2 or 3 fingers. OMG! It is amazing. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I haven't actually had the pleasure of being pegged but I ride my dildo as much as possible 

• Members

I love to be pegged. My last wife and I  would do role reversal.  I'd  wear either a women's bathing  suit or lingerie.  And she'd  finger me and rim me,then Pegg  me. We'd  make a night of it.

• Members
21 minutes ago, Joker20r said:

I love to be pegged. My last wife and I  would do role reversal.  I'd  wear either a women's bathing  suit or lingerie.  And she'd  finger me and rim me,then Pegg  me. We'd  make a night of it.

Sounds like fun.

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Pjp69 said:

I love to be f-ed in the ass, trying to get my wife into pegging me

First of all welcome to TT. And yes, getting fucked in the ass does feel good