Official Community Forums Home

What Do You Do While On TooTimid?

Tyger

Like, do you have the TV on (like me), eating a meal (I'm eating my breakfast right now too), have coffee, listen to music, or hole up in a dark blanket fort, with your coloring books and crayons? ;) LOL

• Like 3

• Members

What do I do... Eat lunch (like now), watch TV, do laundry, do nothing else, and listen to music.

• Like 2

• Review Team

Haha it seems we are all pretty similar, I am usually watching tv or eating when Im on here. Doing laundry would definitely be productive, but Im usually typing or browsing so that seems more fun haha:lol:

• Like 1

• Members

Same with me usually watching tv or having a snack lol

• Like 2

• Members

LOL, I tend to be watching TV or eating lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2016 at 4:50 AM, Tyger said:

Like, do you have the TV on (like me), eating a meal (I'm eating my breakfast right now too), have coffee, listen to music, or hole up in a dark blanket fort, with your coloring books and crayons? ;) LOL

Yeah basically everthang you said tyger.

Damn it all to fuck. I grew up in my language arts classes 7th grade and forward...my teacher was HOT. Tall with short blonde hair in curls wearing high waisted long skirts beige nylons (undoubtedly panty hose) the SCOURGE OF EVERYTHING HOT AND FUCKABLE.

Yeah...I am a bit tense. Thank Gootness for XHamster and small mercies.

HUA

Edited by 12GAUGE
fucked up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Most of the time I have the t.v. on just for background noise while I post on the threads

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Sorry for my semi rant on 5-29-16. Must have been having difficulty keeping a clear thot in my head that day.

Listening to the #1 tune that made KRAFTWERK FAMOUS in Murica about 40 years ago. Went right out and bought the LP too. Still got it.

Got  The Last Murican Hero on the boob tube. Jeff Bridges is a whiskey runner for his dads still. Then he gets into racing to put meat on the table while his pa does a year in prison. I'm fixin' on making a bite to eat plus some chips and dip.

Of course I'm in and out of here and 30+sites. Mostly strokin it sites. Signed up with half a dozen new places as XHam wasn't really working for me no more. Love LOUD music when jurkin the gherkin too! Helps drown out the grunting and moaning.

• 3 months later...

Right now, I've got the tv on, waiting for my GF to call so we can go to the movies, and letting my nails dry (green today).

• Review Team

Currently binge watching law and order SVU on Hulu and laying in my bed basically the best Sunday ever ?

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Even though this topic was started 6 yrs ago, I'm still pretty much a creature of habit. Most of the time, I'm just doing things around the house, sit for a bit due to an achy g back, post a bit, then do more stuff.

I was in a bad car accident in 1998. I was young, but, over the years, I have developed more pain. Trying to keep active & moving though. :)