Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Has Your G Spot Been Stimulated?

Tyger

Have you had your G-Spot stimulated? Was it on purpose or by accident? Finger or toy? Did you squirt?

• Members

Yes! One of exs was the only person to ever make me feel like I was getting close to squirting. It was totally on accident the first time then he realized what it did to me and every time we had sex from then on he used his fingers on me that way and OMG! I don't miss him but damn I miss the sex lol

• Like 3

• Review Team

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I've only orgasmed with my g spot a few times during sex so I usually used toys for that.  I do orgasm when my hubby hits my cervix though.  Not at the beginning, I have to be relaxed.  It's different, like a low pressure.  Does anyone know about that kind?  Or am I just wierd.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • Members

It turns me on so much to stick my finger inside my wife's pussy and find her g-spot. I put pressure on it and lick her clit and before long she is just soaking my face with pussy juice. That turns me on more than me actually cumming

• Like 2

• Members
30 minutes ago, Rio said:

It turns me on so much to stick my finger inside my wife's pussy and find her g-spot. I put pressure on it and lick her clit and before long she is just soaking my face with pussy juice. That turns me on more than me actually cumming

That sounds heavenly. It feels so good when a man can find it and use it like that. Lucky lady! 

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
  • Members
On 6/7/2016 at 12:24 PM, krisleightate said:

Yes! One of exs was the only person to ever make me feel like I was getting close to squirting. It was totally on accident the first time then he realized what it did to me and every time we had sex from then on he used his fingers on me that way and OMG! I don't miss him but damn I miss the sex lol

That's cool! I am trying hard to make my girlfriend squirt. But it seems that I can't find her G-spot still. Would you please offer some ideas to me?