Official Community Forums Home

Do Women Have 'wet Dreams' ?

trickychick

• Members

I dont know if there is a female equvilent to wet dreams, but I am sure ive had O's in my sexy dreams, and have often half woken up masturbating or trying to get to my bloke.

What does anyone else think?

xx :)

• Members

Yes, women have 'wet' dreams. In a similar fashion to the way men do, women can dream of sex and have a sort of hormonal release similiar to an orgasm - or, in some cases and actual orgasm. Usually in the dream you feel the tingle like the orgasm and then you wake up and you are "wet." Hence, wet dream. :blink:

Mikayla

• Members

Have to admit I have. Some mornings I would wake up and remember the dream in such detail and would just have to finish where my dream left off. I cant say that I ever had a O during the dream but I sure as hell had one right after I woke up......with very little help I might add.

Hrnychick

I have, so, YES we do!!!

:P

• Members

I've definitely had dreams that had me reaching for my husband before I was even fully awake. He totally enjoys being woken up with me sopping wet and straddling him and the sex is some of the best we have!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Oh yeah girls can have wet dreams. lol I've had such good dreams that my orgasm has woken me up and I'm orgasming as I'm waking up. That's awesome! Or I'll be having a dream and just about to go over and I'll wake up. That's when I just have to reach down and tickle myself and make myself go over. But that usually takes about laying my finger on it and wiggling it once or twice. LOL :D:wub::wacko::blink:

• Members

Oh yes yes yes we can have wet dreams. I rather enjoy mine. While I have never actually had an orgasm during a wet dream I often wake up playing with myself.