Official Community Forums Home

Hard Or Gentle

allit

• Members

I was real gentle with my wife. But then I put my popo in her hard; she loved it. Do you women like it hard, gentle, or a variety; is timing a difference (Doh) I mean after you are ready, is timing a difference.

• Members

sometimes i do like hard,and deep but mostly gentle and deep timing can difference if im wanting more of him

• Members
sometimes i do like hard,and deep but mostly gentle and deep timing can difference if im wanting more of him

Thanks, I think we have both been a bit shy up to this point, my bad. I think I will ask her more questions.

• Members

Depending on my mood really depends on how I like it. Long stressful day I like to start of soft and then hard. I believe that timing is everything. I will express to him to go harder or deeper, it really all depends I think.

• Members

DEPENDS, BUT MOST OF THE TIME HARD. I LOVE THE BOUNCE.

• Members

I love it when we start off nice and gentle and soft and as soon as I am ready to cum he starts to feel and and will go nice and hard and pound me until I cum. Then he starts the whole cycle all over again. But timing is everything. God, I love having sex with him...lol

keep us posted,

Katrina

• Members

I tend to start slow and just see how long and how many orgasms I can give my wife, but she actually prefers me to just climb on and pound her, the harder the better. So I usually end up doing some of both. Occasionally, after we have been going at it for awhile and I know she wants it fast and furious I will just keep going with long, slow strokes and she trys to forcfully pull me into her hard and I keep doing it slow and she just keeps cumming and cumming until I can't go any longer and only then will I pound her hard and we always climax together. Variety is the key for me, but yes many if not most women want it HARD.

• Members

How did I miss this post? :blink:

I think that many women prefer the hot and hard technique until they have had experience with slow, gentle, sensual and passionate. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE a good pounding, but if you have never had the experience of sitting on your lover, barely moving, simply squeezing his cock with your muscles while he gazes up at you and pinches your nipples, getting harder and harder because YOU are controlling all the sensation with just a contraction and release of your PC muscles - well, then you are missing out on something!

Most of my sexual encounters with my hubby are a mixture of slow and sensual and fast fucking. I personally love to "warm up" to the slow and finish with the fast, and then resume again to the slow. It can be more erotic to hardly move, than it is to pound the shit out of each other!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members
How did I miss this post? :blink:

I think that many women prefer the hot and hard technique until they have had experience with slow, gentle, sensual and passionate. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE a good pounding, but if you have never had the experience of sitting on your lover, barely moving, simply squeezing his cock with your muscles while he gazes up at you and pinches your nipples, getting harder and harder because YOU are controlling all the sensation with just a contraction and release of your PC muscles - well, then you are missing out on something!

Most of my sexual encounters with my hubby are a mixture of slow and sensual and fast fucking. I personally love to "warm up" to the slow and finish with the fast, and then resume again to the slow. It can be more erotic to hardly move, than it is to pound the shit out of each other!

Mikayla :blink:

Thanks for the input. One thing I have learned from this forum is that I need to communicate more. Coming out of a long marriage where sex was supposed to be spontaneous governed by a strict set of rules, I pretty much stopped communicating. (Sex with a passive aggresive is not fun). My Asawa seems real open to communication so I probably should be more direct.

• Members
:lol: Well, I have to say hard and fast makes the day, UNLESS we have a few hours to do it slow and sensual. Usually we don't, with three kids in our house, so I will take it any way I can for now. Incidentally, I like it equally as well when I am pounding him hard and fast on top. He can stop having leg cramps and I can have lots of breast play and ass grabbing... all lovely, though they probably speed things along for us. Some sweet day we will get to pick the speed based on mood, not time, but until then... bring it on hard and fast, baby :rolleyes: !!

• Members
:lol: Well, I have to say hard and fast makes the day, UNLESS we have a few hours to do it slow and sensual. Usually we don't, with three kids in our house, so I will take it any way I can for now. Incidentally, I like it equally as well when I am pounding him hard and fast on top. He can stop having leg cramps and I can have lots of breast play and ass grabbing... all lovely, though they probably speed things along for us. Some sweet day we will get to pick the speed based on mood, not time, but until then... bring it on hard and fast, baby :rolleyes: !!

Thanks for the input. I Have my lovely step daughter Sophia, so we deal with the same things!

• Members

The majority of the time I like it hard and fast, especially when we're in doggy-style. But there are times when he wants to tease me that he will go super slow and easy, and it just makes me want to climb the walls. If I try to take over and make him go faster, he'll stop completely until I quit. The other thing he does that makes me want to beg, is using slow shallow thrusts and then a hard fast one all the way inside me. That makes me cum quicker than anything.

So I guess I can't really say. :) I'm a fan of both. :)