Official Community Forums Home

My pussy is always ready to rumble/

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

Yes my pussy as always ready to rock on. Even my husband describes me as is whore, I literally love cock and cum to completion. I love cum and will too anything  for cum. Any man who wants to dump his load is welcome. My husband is understanding my needs I need and what as much cum as I can get. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Amazing and interested 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Wisconsin Cougar, you just might be my sister! I adore cock and cum too and crave it all day, every day. I think the world would be a much happier place if more women could openly admit their proclivities.

• Like 6

• Members
10 minutes ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Check out my cock pics tell me what you think

Your wonderful pictures made my mouth water and my pussy wet!

• Like 2

• Members
16 hours ago, Luv2Show said:

Your wonderful pictures made my mouth water and my pussy wet!

Excellent glad to turn u on

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/5/2019 at 7:02 AM, Mrlabialuv said:

Which ones did you like

Difficult to pick favorites since they're all quite yummy...but I guess I'd have to go for the pictures including the hardware featured in the posts "Mmmmmm..." and "New Hardware". They certainly provoke the imagination, especially with Mrslabialuv's comment in "Mmmmmm..."!

• Members
8 hours ago, Luv2Show said:

Difficult to pick favorites since they're all quite yummy...but I guess I'd have to go for the pictures including the hardware featured in the posts "Mmmmmm..." and "New Hardware". They certainly provoke the imagination, especially with Mrslabialuv's comment in "Mmmmmm..."!

Thank you for the feedback 

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/22/2017 at 10:29 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Yes my pussy as always ready to rock on. Even my husband describes me as is whore, I literally love cock and cum to completion. I love cum and will too anything  for cum. Any man who wants to dump his load is welcome. My husband is understanding my needs I need and what as much cum as I can get. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cum with me sexy lady OMG yeah

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/4/2019 at 4:18 PM, Luv2Show said:

Wisconsin Cougar, you just might be my sister! I adore cock and cum too and crave it all day, every day. I think the world would be a much happier place if more women could openly admit their proclivities.

I think there are a lot of us Sisters out here that won't or can't speak up. I absolutely love cock, I can't get enough of that love muscle. I have numerous men who by the way my husband knows and approves that service me often and with vigor. The sexy part is I don't hide the fact that another mans cum is freshly deposited, he comes home to find me wearing what we call my fuck shirt and he knows I have something for him. He fingers my cum soaked pussy and is instantly rock hard many times bending me over right there and litterly fuck my brains out. 

• Like 6

• Members

Let’s see it

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/24/2021 at 1:19 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I think there are a lot of us Sisters out here that won't or can't speak up. I absolutely love cock, I can't get enough of that love muscle. I have numerous men who by the way my husband knows and approves that service me often and with vigor. The sexy part is I don't hide the fact that another mans cum is freshly deposited, he comes home to find me wearing what we call my fuck shirt and he knows I have something for him. He fingers my cum soaked pussy and is instantly rock hard many times bending me over right there and litterly fuck my brains out. 

Every time I read about your adventures I wonder what it would be like to get all the sex I want. 

Time to get the toys out... 

I wishIwishIwish

🙃💚

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 8/22/2017 at 9:29 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Sounds like fun if you need it I'll give you my cock and the gallons of cum I shoot 

• Like 2

• Members
28 minutes ago, Chazperry said:

Sounds like fun if you need it I'll give you my cock and the gallons of cum I shoot 

Wow. Wish I lived there

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Wow. If not in Wisconsin I’d question if my wife made a profile on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mine too! I just wish I had a partner.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Ahh. Thank you Always.☀️

• Members
1 hour ago, Always ready for sex said:

Lonely I would love to be your partner you are one sexy lady. Any man would be luckey to have you.

I agree TOTALLY Always ready

• Members

Ahh thanks Tiger. I am so ready.☀️

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Ahh thanks Tiger. I am so ready.☀️

Wish I could help...  

• Members

Yes, I wish you all could help me too. Thank you!☀️