Official Community Forums Home

Curious about deleted posts

Tyger

So, I see a couple of regular posters that post things, have several views, and then delete them......may I ask why?

I mean, it's you're business to do so, however, this IS a pretty private forum, and so there is no need to worry about anyone you know seeing the posts, unless you tell them your screen name on here and invite them on........then I'd recommend you have a new screen name.

I LOVE reading people's posts and seeing the titles, then having it all deleted is rather disappointing.

What are your thoughts on this? I'd love to hear them! :)

• Like 3

• Members

The only reason I deleted mine is because it did not receive any reply's, but maybe I did not wait long enough before doing so. But I do agree, I enjoy reading people's post!

• Like 3

• Members

Posting on here allows me to open up in a way I can't with anyone else. The greatest part is no judging at all. It's healthy. I made a post here recently that led to a very great conversation. I love this site and the chance it gives us to open up. As far as deleted posts, it's hard to say why someone deleted their post. Everyone has their own reason. 

• Like 3

Where I can see not getting replies, some of us have busy lives and can't get on here long enough to respond as easily sometimes. I have 3 jobs. LOL I read a lot of stuff on here, but don't have a lot of response times. All I'm saying is give us some time!! LOL

I hope everyone posts away!! I love reading about y'all!

• Like 3

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I agree Tyger. A well liked member recently left. When he did he deleted his posts. I wish he hadn’t. He had some very poignant posts. I so miss reading them as well as soooo miss him.☀️🙁

• Like 1

• Members

Well we sure am glad that you came back. You add a lot of class and sensuality to the site

• Like 1

• Members

Glad you are back!!  

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with you Lady about a couple of things. EVERYONE should be able to express their thoughts without feeling belittled or harassed. A place to express their desires freely and openly without prejudice or judgement. 
Since I’ve joined everyone that I’ve met has been nothing but welcoming and kind. I’ve only come across one member who was rude to me.Unfortunately that has since changed.

I know there have been a few members that have been manipulated by another member to leave this site. That person knows who they are. They are a master at what they do. That being said it’s too bad the person being manipulated can’t see it, and decide to leave.

No this is not supposed to be a pick up site. It happens. You would have to be pretty naive to think it doesn’t. As a matter of fact, I know of a couple of members who are going to meet up next month. Let people have a good time as long as they are hurting no one but themselves. If it hurts other people that’s just PLAIN WRONG, especially if they know they are doing it. 
  Sometimes people will say it’s there choice when they don’t realize they’ve been manipulated into thinking it is. Master manipulators are coercing them.

You can always block a members messages. You have choices on this site. Don’t destroy it for other member’s. 
   I wish they hadn’t deleted their posts when they left. I found them to be insightful and enjoyed reading them. ☀️

• Members

Thanks Lady. I thought the member did that. Then why are there posts on here from 2008 and other years when the people are long gone? I prefer to read newer posts or questions. I seems no one likes to do that.☀️

• Members

Oh ok Lady. Thank you. Have a good day.☀️

10 hours ago, Lady said:

Well I can tell you that I have occasionally deleted a post I made.  One of the reasons is cuz I couldn’t stand the nasty personal messages I received commenting about my post or asking me to take it down cuz someone they liked made a comment to me.  Rather then put up with the person being upset I took the post down.  I don’t need the drama.  The site has been for people to express their sensuality,  to learn, to get feedback about sexual things.   A place to write about your fantasies or post pics.  It’s supposed to be a safe place to express yourself.   A place you can go without fear of being stalked or inundated with personal messages.  This site is not really a pickup site.  But I will say I have some very special friends that have been here since that first day I discovered this site.  They have been there for me and we enjoy discussing life as well as confiding in one another about anything and everything.   These friends stayed with me even when I took a break last year and left for five months.   They are one of the best things I gained from this site.   I chose to take that break delete my profile and my pics which took down all my posts and comments.   But I chose to take that break cause I wasn’t enjoying the site.  It was a personal choice.  When the time was right I came back, when my life had room for the site, I came back.  

Well said!!!!

Now, as far as deleting posts, you certainly may do so, especially in cases where people are sadly, harrassing/insulting you. If this does happen, please report the posts, or message me the screenshots of the PMs. I have no trouble with addressing these.

When a member's profile is deleted, it does remove all of their posts too, which is really sad if they were an insightful, stimulating person. But, this forum isn't mean to GET IN THE WAY, but to try to ENHANCE. 

So, before you try and tell someone you're "Offended", or PM them an unsolicited probable rude comment or even a dick pic they didn't ask for, please think about that person and others, to see if it's really worth it.

Remember, this IS a forum about SEX......yes, we have some other sections that have jokes, and off topic things, but, remember WHERE those posts/topics are, and think about it before you go off on someone. Things may get "off-color". As long as we're discussing things as consenting adults, that's all that matters.

• Like 2

• Members

I deleted some post awhile back because i was purging old photos of my family and me that showed my face while removing facts that identified me and changing my name to a handle. This was because of privacy and being more descreet. Our society has changed into this God awlful mess of bullying cancel culture.  If soneone dosnt ke you they want to expose you and everyone connected to the world. There trolls trolling for stuff to black mail you into being like them thinking their way as the only way. 

For example i posted I pro life which was never hidden but oh the ugliness coming my way on of all days mothers day. Well sorry you dont but i do. To me it ok if you dont think like me but people combing through my social media right now saying how dare you and why is it you have a asian wife and mix kids but you voted trump blah blah blah and you have guns you must support killing kids, now they pro life, and innocent people. It gets absurd. And now a white chick who moved to china married a chinese guy who post her views freely wants to tell me i have to watch what i say cause my posting has consequences. My thought is why dont you change your 20 year old self marxist view to my 56 year old america is king point of view. So because of that kind of thinking of people is why i i did. I not going to change nor are they but i not going to find your employer and release private info of you to them but todays younger folks will. 

Now i pretty sure my employer nor hers has interest that we a interracial couple who christian. They probably more interested in how we get a long with one being catholic and one penticostal. Both live in a town that majority is baptist. More of a how do yall tolerate ceah other. And he fought arabs in the arab world yet hangs out with our arab muslim co workers. How?  Why?  Etc

It a sad world so that my reason. I dont want my wife yelling at me because she afraid of loosing her job cause soneone found a picture of me showing my face and butt years ago  on here and sent it to her employer saying is this mrs @@@@  hubby just because they dont like the fact she married a guy from a different race or Because i voted the way i do because it different from them

• Like 1

• Members

What a sad state of affairs. Today’s cancel culture, wokeness, ghosting , just to name a few. Sometimes it feels like being in high school again many moons ago. Sadly in my opinion it’s worse . Now  we have the internet; where you can hurt someone and they will never know who was behind it. 
Thank God I was born when I was. 
 Let’s bring back kindness and hold true all the virtues God gave us.☀️Happy Mother’s Day to all., Especially the Gold Star Mom’s. God Bless.🙏☀️

• Like 2

• Members

I miss all the insightful posts . It’s too bad those are gone as well as the members who left.☀️

• Members
22 hours ago, Lady said:

Well I can tell you that I have occasionally deleted a post I made.  One of the reasons is cuz I couldn’t stand the nasty personal messages I received commenting about my post or asking me to take it down cuz someone they liked made a comment to me.  Rather then put up with the person being upset I took the post down.  I don’t need the drama.  The site has been for people to express their sensuality,  to learn, to get feedback about sexual things.   A place to write about your fantasies or post pics.  It’s supposed to be a safe place to express yourself.   A place you can go without fear of being stalked or inundated with personal messages.  This site is not really a pickup site.  But I will say I have some very special friends that have been here since that first day I discovered this site.  They have been there for me and we enjoy discussing life as well as confiding in one another about anything and everything.   These friends stayed with me even when I took a break last year and left for five months.   They are one of the best things I gained from this site.   I chose to take that break delete my profile and my pics which took down all my posts and comments.   But I chose to take that break cause I wasn’t enjoying the site.  It was a personal choice.  When the time was right I came back, when my life had room for the site, I came back.  

I'm very glad you came back Lady, your posts make the site more interesting and you are one fine lady.

• Members
19 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I agree with you Lady about a couple of things. EVERYONE should be able to express their thoughts without feeling belittled or harassed. A place to express their desires freely and openly without prejudice or judgement. 
Since I’ve joined everyone that I’ve met has been nothing but welcoming and kind. I’ve only come across one member who was rude to me.Unfortunately that has since changed.

I know there have been a few members that have been manipulated by another member to leave this site. That person knows who they are. They are a master at what they do. That being said it’s too bad the person being manipulated can’t see it, and decide to leave.

No this is not supposed to be a pick up site. It happens. You would have to be pretty naive to think it doesn’t. As a matter of fact, I know of a couple of members who are going to meet up next month. Let people have a good time as long as they are hurting no one but themselves. If it hurts other people that’s just PLAIN WRONG, especially if they know they are doing it. 
  Sometimes people will say it’s there choice when they don’t realize they’ve been manipulated into thinking it is. Master manipulators are coercing them.

You can always block a members messages. You have choices on this site. Don’t destroy it for other member’s. 
   I wish they hadn’t deleted their posts when they left. I found them to be insightful and enjoyed reading them. ☀️

You're spot on Lonely.  I just hope the vibe here can become the accepting, open and welcoming forum we all enjoy.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks Cirrus. So don’t I.🙏☀️

• Members
2 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

What a sad state of affairs. Today’s cancel culture, wokeness, ghosting , just to name a few. Sometimes it feels like being in high school again many moons ago. Sadly in my opinion it’s worse . Now  we have the internet; where you can hurt someone and they will never know who was behind it. 
Thank God I was born when I was. 
 Let’s bring back kindness and hold true all the virtues God gave us.☀️Happy Mother’s Day to all., Especially the Gold Star Mom’s. God Bless.🙏☀️

Absolutly. It more like elementry school to me cause high school had more maturity. At least I think.

Few come here and think everyone thinks like them.  First they scared but then it turns into that mixed feeling nerviousness scared the more they see the more they realize others have shared views and interest yet not everyone the same. Once we had an area for politics and i think some got into it about the time obama was running for office.  Eventually it resolved itself or the pulled the forum. We didnt all see eye to eye but most were respectful to not insult each other. 

People here of different religous and political backgrounds.

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

Absolutly. It more like elementry school to me cause high school had more maturity. At least I think.

Few come here and think everyone thinks like them.  First they scared but then it turns into that mixed feeling nerviousness scared the more they see the more they realize others have shared views and interest yet not everyone the same. Once we had an area for politics and i think some got into it about the time obama was running for office.  Eventually it resolved itself or the pulled the forum. We didnt all see eye to eye but most were respectful to not insult each other. 

People here of different religous and political backgrounds.

Why I like it here. No political agenda. All about our sexual desires want and sharing pics that turn me on anyway. I only wish I could beam a few of you too my bedroom. I can’t come on here and not get a hard on every time. No need for anyone to be harassed. Even if you disagree with my likes or I yours. Just move to a different post and enjoy yourself 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Excited said:

Why I like it here. No political agenda. All about our sexual desires want and sharing pics that turn me on anyway. I only wish I could beam a few of you too my bedroom. I can’t come on here and not get a hard on every time. No need for anyone to be harassed. Even if you disagree with my likes or I yours. Just move to a different post and enjoy yourself 

Absolutely!

• Like 1

• Members

This is just a guess but there are an awful lot of people who care what other people think about them. Some people can’t handle being bullied, harassased, or coerced. Maybe that’s why there are so many young people commiting suicide today. ☀️

• Members
6 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

This is just a guess but there are an awful lot of people who care what other people think about them. Some people can’t handle being bullied, harassased, or coerced. Maybe that’s why there are so many young people commiting suicide today. ☀️

I think so plus so many of them are doing lethal drugs as recreational activity. I see over doses all the time. This will sound cruel but they killing themselves off and I not exactly missing most of them at all. I had numberous suicide deaths in my family and it sad but they making their choices and not willing to help themselves. They got this mind set it every ones fought but theirs and maybe them taking themselves out is a good thing. American kids have been raised with no values, they think it ok to cuss and talk back to everyone, hit people if they disagree. Seen several cases where people came for medical treatment because their kids struck them because they were made they didnt get their way under mon and dad roof. These kids are not small. My 15 year old is six foot 200 lbs by 11 yea old is a few inches shorter and about 150. These are the size of many grown men. The kids of today never got punished and the parents thought it was funny when they would cuss up a storm but now it biting them in the ass. So the more die off the better. The hope is in their replacements. I see kids coming to my wife esol class fresh off the boat. A number are refugees and others are not and they are smart, they are respectful, they are diciplined, they behave most of them and if they talk out of turn the mom and dad will tear them up like my dad did me. Middle eastern, hispanic, and far eastern, south eastern these are the kids that will work hard, show up on time, bend over backwards for you in service regardless if it cleaning, retail, serving you food, etc.  They might be choppy in their spoken english but they understand what you saying and they fresh off the boat so they need time. Their reading and writing skills are not up there yet but in a short time they have it down.  The kids of the future and they dont make excuses. while I hear americans say their jobs being stolen it more like earned.  Now that my take but when I had to chaperone a field trip these kids were easy to work with and they looked after me. Maybe because my wife was their teacher and they like her I dont know but they gave me no problems