Official Community Forums Home

Fetishes

allit

• Members
me too but the pain of a full bladder is something I don't want to live with and would interfer with my orgasming pleasure

Glenn

And you definently don't want anything to get in the way of such a wonderful thing. After my morning trip into orgasmic land, I can definently agree with you.

• Members
And you definently don't want anything to get in the way of such a wonderful thing. After my morning trip into orgasmic land, I can definently agree with you.

I not sure about you but you ever find you have to pee after a great orgasm. Maybe it just my age. Best of both worlds I guess you can say

Glenn

• Members
I not sure about you but you ever find you have to pee after a great orgasm. Maybe it just my age. Best of both worlds I guess you can say

Glenn

It is not just you Glenn. I got the same thing when I orgasmed. I also thought I had to pee right before I orgasmed. I guess it's because of your muscles being so close together.

• Members
It is not just you Glenn. I got the same thing when I orgasmed. I also thought I had to pee right before I orgasmed. I guess it's because of your muscles being so close together.

Oh good, I thought it was a sign to start invsting in depends.

Glenn

• Members
Oh good, I thought it was a sign to start invsting in depends.

Glenn

ROFL :lol: !! Well, some people like to mess around in diapers!!

• Members
ROFL :lol: !! Well, some people like to mess around in diapers!!

Some people like diapers, how many want to pamper one of those eye candies you been spreading around to everyones delight!

Glenn

• Members

No!! You musn't put diapers on my tight butted men!! Their tooshies are too cute for diapers!! Plus, I don't think their penises would fit, they would probably rip the diapers up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Maybe dressed in slutty lingerie and have 4 or 5 hot, hung guys do me in every way and feed me their cum......... yummm.

see ropeknots answer in bondage 101

• Members
Maybe dressed in slutty lingerie and have 4 or 5 hot, hung guys do me in every way and feed me their cum......... yummm.

try some bondage per ropeknot in bondage 101

• Members
I like being the submissive one. Very submissive. Outside of the bedroom I seem to wear the pants, but inside of the bedroom I think it is soooo sexy for him to command me to do his every bidding.

Have your lover tie you with white cotton rope. You will never be the same. see ropeknot oin bondage 101

• 1 month later...
  • Members
In that case, corsets would be a fetish of mine.

Mikayla

I never thought corsets could be a fetish :) hmmm....

• Members

Would kissing be a fetish?? When I see cute couples (all, as in, girl/girl-guy/guy-girl/guy) It all looks so hot I have to stop and stare... !

I also have a very large collection of kissing posters/ads/clippings. Over 100. Sometimes I think kissing is better then sex depending on the mood. Its so FUN.

What about tattoos and piercings?? I LOVE THOSE. Body art is sexy sexy SEXY! Could that be a fetish? *eager learner*

lol.

• Members

Yes, just about anything can become a fetish if you nurture it. Like Mikayla said, a real fetish is something you need just to become aroused or find fulfilment in the act of sex, otherwise it's more of a preference or kink.

There are tons of ppl like you who find kissing to be extremely erotic and some of the nicest pictures are of just simple kisses.

You can find tons of web sites devoted to body piercing and tatoo art.

• Members
Would kissing be a fetish?? When I see cute couples (all, as in, girl/girl-guy/guy-girl/guy) It all looks so hot I have to stop and stare... !

I also have a very large collection of kissing posters/ads/clippings. Over 100. Sometimes I think kissing is better then sex depending on the mood. Its so FUN.

What about tattoos and piercings?? I LOVE THOSE. Body art is sexy sexy SEXY! Could that be a fetish? *eager learner*

lol.

In some cases they could be. It can also become a fetish in a sense for those of us who keep getting more. Not a sexual fetish for most but for some I think it gets close to it. I'll add a few links to some of the sites I've found on this. None get a 10 yet most are trash (I won't waste your time with those).

• Members

Not my perversions but maybe someone's. We bought some videos a year or so back and of course they always throw a few in for the order. One is called Powertool Chicks. IDK why there is an S in chicks as there is only 1 girl that actually does this. They had a commercial Hammer Drill and from what I can tell they hollowed out a dildo so it slipped down on the drill bit. Doesn't appear worthy of mass production but it was different. Another one has a disclaimer at one point in the video that says "Do not try this at home. This is a professional whore". A blonde is laying on an exam table with some slob looking fellow standing by her head while she has a fairly big dildo warming herself up. As another guy enters the camera moves slightly to the right to allow a glimpse of what is coming. A blue dildo is stood on the far side of the table that is taller than the table (3' is not exaggerating), and about as big around as my head. (Yes the little one up top). After she lubes herself and the dildo the slob gets behind her so her head is bread-basket high and he grabs an ankle in each hand while she spreads her pussy wide. The second guy picks it up with the base under his arm and they actually get it in her at least a little bit. I'd hate to guess how the hell she took it even that far. Remember my reference to throwing a hot dog down the hallway? I could stick my whole head in that woman and shake it like a dog shedding water but I'm not real sure that I would hit the sides even then. I'm thinking she is either the mother or the daughter of that vagina tree I posted!

• Members

BDSM lovers if you ever get the chance to see a movie called "Speak no Evil" you will be in pain/pleasure with this one. My gf was giving me a bj when I first saw the "zipper" scene. The Mistress did her little cavity check/fisting thing then laid her slave (with ball gag on) back on a mattress. A cord with about a dozen clothespins strung through the springs. She put 4 down each side of her pussy, 1 on her clit hood. She uses a butterfly shaped flogger/crop (more crop like but it looks like it could be a flogger also, pretty thick leather), to start whipping the girls pussy pretty hard. About 7 or so into it she lays a hard one right on her clit which makes her bolt upright and she starts clutching for the clothespins. Of course her Mistress over powers the girls one hand and lays a few more rough ones on her pussy threatening to do it harder if she doesn't lay there and take it. She gives the girl one more whack then grabs the string and rips it off of her. I think my dick grew 2 more inches with that one and the jumping and trying to get herself over to the sawhorse for more but still trying to put out the fire that was created for her. That is one video that my gf likes to put in when she wants to feel my dick swell even more in her mouth. That scene makes my girl squirm watching it too. She wants me to try this on her. Tempting but I have to do some research on that one. I may have to find some older pins with somewhat weakened springs just to make sure they aren't going to tear up Daddy's playpen. I can't be tearing up my toys.

• Members

More curiousity than fetish. Last week I saw a midget girl on Jerry Springer that got the old pervert gears thinking. You could slow dance and get a bj at the same time. The things that make me go "I GOT SOME CANDY?!?!?" Contortionists also cause a stir.

• Members

Pappy, I am in stitches after some of those posts. The hot dog and a hallway metaphor is highly appropriate. I remember someone on here in the past talking about a contest a sex shop did with a similar item. If a girl could take the head of this particular item, she could have it. Can't say I would like to even take it home after other ppl have tried it! YIKES

• Members
I would love some bondage both ways. What is your favorite?

I personally like to be spanked with my boyfriend's bare hands....omg i get so wet and turned on! It's even better when there's dirty talk involved too.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I really more have a question on fetishes. Before I moved in with my hubby I spent the night one night. We got busy that night and then next day he let me sleep in while he went to work. I was kind of curious as to what size condom he wore-on the larger side-so I looked in the night stand where he got the condom from the night before...and lone behold there was 2 magazines in there. One was just a standard naughty one.....and the other one was a foot and leg fetish one. So I started wondering is he had a foot and leg fetish. I thought it was rather kinky since I have a fetish of my own. I didn't want to tell him that I found it because I didn't want him to think I was snooping or I would make him really embarassed. About a month went by and I decided to tell him that I found it. I started by saying that I had wondered what size condom he wore and so on. Well, then I told him that I had a fetish and I wasn't going to tell him what it was until he told me if he had one. Well, he finally told me that the magazine he got for positions...and yeah he had used some of them during our sack sessions....and he said that he doesn't have a fetish. Well, I don't believe him.

This is for all the guys out there....if this happened to you and you really did have that fetish would you admit it?

Please let me know because I still think he has one....he has sucked my toe during sex and things like that, that make me think he is hiding it from me and just doen't want to admit it.

We are really open about everything and have such a great sex life. But this still hangs in the back of my head wondering if he has a fetish....

• Members
If we're talking about fetishes, mine is fur...just thinking about fur touching my skin gives me shivery chills, that lovely cold-soft sensation...real fur is best.

As for bondage, Im no expert, but I think its a great thing to try.

OMG! Mine is fur too! Though I dont really go for the fake stuff....and I am not one with the "furries"....people dressed in animal costumes. that doesn't do anything for me. It has to be a person rubbing it on me...can't just be a cat or something rubbing on my leg for attention. haha

• Members
I think we need to clarify that bondage in and of itself is not a fetish.

A fetish is something that causes extreme sexual desire and arousal and most times a person can not have sex without some aspect of the fetish. For example, a foot fetish or a urnination fetish.

Therefore, to say that bondage is a fetish is incorrect, it is actually an interest. So, do you want to ask if anyone has any fetishes? Or, do you want to ask about bondage?

I do not mean to be rude, I just like to have correct terminology floating around and for people to be clear about what we are talking about.

For me, I have always considered Corsets to be a bit of a fetish for me. While I can and have had sex without them, I get EXTREMELY sexually aroused when I am wearing one. I also have better sex in general when I have put one on. I have many, many corsets and find them sexually arousing to just touch. In that case, corsets would be a fetish of mine.

Now, if we want to discuss bondage, ask a specific question and I can go on for hours and hours and hours....

Mikayla