Official Community Forums Home

Length Vs. Girth

bkanasky

• Members

If two dicks are exactly the same girth (average), but one is 6" long and the other is 7-7.5"... is there any benefit to the woman really?

I have heard from women that small differences in girth can really make a big difference in sensation, but that length really isn't as important. True?

• Members

In my opinion, girth is more important than length when we are talking about a penis which is over 6 inches long. Now, if you have a 3 incher - then I think you would need A LOT of girth to make up for it. I personally do not always enjoy having my cervix pounded with a 9 incher - but the girth is nicer!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

girth important i have had very long really long and it is not a good feeling after its over or during (maybe he just didnt know how to use it) no thats not it GIRTH is greater

• Members

I agree, although I've only been with one guy. But imagining it, and having used vibrators, I'd rather have someone that was thick as opposed to long.

• Members
But is there really anything that can be done to make it fatter? Do those pumps I've heard about work?

I thought the effects, if any, were temporary?

A guy told me recently that when he gets a hard on in a pair of tight trousers or jeans, it tends to go a bit fatter and not so long because space is limited. He found a way to somehow hold it and replicate that during foreplay with no trousers on, so it will be a bit fatter, but the size changes throughout foreplay and sex anyway, and depending on how aroused he gets.

Definitely GIRTH. And, of course, talent.